3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixelwarrior 18.03.20 06:58 pm

Questions on in-game world (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Interested in this question - anyone know is in the game reusable spell Rust, which opens the locks, or just a one-time scrolls? If anyone found it please tell me where to find it?
41 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naalsan 18.03.20

Pixelwarrior
As far as I know there are only scrolls, but they can be made yourself (if you learn this, respectively).

U
UNATCO 18.03.20

There is a skill..I do not remember the teacher learns of the quest or the teacher...I had a skill 100%

D
Dmitriy240 18.03.20

How to find the gem for the scepter? Gathered shells on the crosses and all the others that were around, but the right gems in them, at least for shaman voodoo quest does not proceed. What to do? Passed probably half of the game and start afresh broke.

Z
ZafixMabo 18.03.20

Dmitriy240
I got to the beginning of this quest was about 30 shells of this type, as soon as I got the quest to collect, I went to the marker and to have collected half opened, I found her.

D
DryRex 18.03.20

Dmitry and you opened the shells ?

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 18.03.20

Dmitriy240 There are not ordinary shells, but special. view. I have this quest at the end of the game took place, I had like 400 normal shells and I opened them until 100 left and then noticed in the inventory of other shells.

A
Amnepox 18.03.20

look for LARGE shells

F
Farogim 18.03.20

Dmitriy240
In the quest with the gem might be a bug. At the opening of all 20 shells, the pearl doesn't fall out.
Must make a separate save before collecting shells. If after opening the pearls of no return and the new.

B
Black Knight Kagura 18.03.20

Yes there is, you can buy one of the cadet guards, just can not remember the name.Pixelwarrior

O
OlgerdTr 18.03.20

How to create a voodoo doll for Jose? Explain amps. detail

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Pixelwarrior
One of the guards is selling a rune of rust, what is the name forgotten, but the day he learns magic on the court.

D
Dmitriy240 18.03.20

Farogim yeah, I would know where to fall, straws would spread... Saving that is, but I have the shells already half of the island all gone, sorry time. And to buy the pearl and then not one?
DryRex so open, but there is the usual black pearls, and need no.
Maybe there is a cheat code that adds the number of items in inventory?

n
niknsk 18.03.20

here are the guys interested in the question who came to sea with my Crowe what to do to quest to perform?

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

The same as in the beginning.

7 look 18.03.20

Pixelwarrior
The spell rust reusable took custody. Only the level break open the lock for the hanging of the flow of magic crystals.

T
The Inquisitor 2019 18.03.20

The faction of demon Hunters:

Skill eater of shadows - Who is teaching and where?

r
rykoblood 18.03.20

Hello. Licensed Riesen 3. At the end of the game hanging task Alliance with the pirates. Execute it can't, because the pirates on the keel and mages on Taranis lost their ships and decided to poliitikat. Anyone had this happen, if Yes, how solved the problem? Thanks in advance.
Spoiler

E
Evgeniy Frunze 18.03.20

Guys, had a Look on all the Islands, to perform tasks, stopped at Caldore. Gave the Grimoire Aldrich, joined to the DME. After that, Aldrich said that will help me to bring back the soul and begins the 3rd Chapter! but where is 2nd? why just a third?

S
Sergey Koryakin 18.03.20

1. In the right hand to change weapons on the lightning. (you can also put telekines, if you learned the spell.
2. didn't notice.

E
Evgeniy Frunze 18.03.20

Sergei Koryakin
And who has telekinesis can be learned?