3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixelwarrior 18.03.20 06:58 pm

Questions on in-game world (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Interested in this question - anyone know is in the game reusable spell Rust, which opens the locks, or just a one-time scrolls? If anyone found it please tell me where to find it?
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Koryakin 18.03.20

one of the hunters in the citadel. I don't remember exactly)

r
rykoblood 18.03.20

Sergei Koryakin
changed. threw them with lightning, do not respond. telekinesis now try. PS.: hunters of telekinesis there. but I've met him...

G
Gaijin456 18.03.20

rykoblood
And you spoke with the captains of the ships after the tasks of their factions. Campaign bug, the current restart, and patches...
Eugene Frunze
The 2nd Chapter it seems like after the resurrection began...

T
The Dying Bride 18.03.20

rykoblood
Telekinesis a mage crystals. Hand of the wind like. Gives someone from the mages.
And rust, who was asked, where cadets train crowd (right near the forge) here is one of them sang a student.

r
rykoblood 18.03.20

ygamy47
completed all the side effects first. this job done in the end as the main. as a result, all quests done except this and made a joint. loaded before completed factions, ships on the spot, but it throws my game back on 11 hours...

G
Gaijin456 18.03.20

rykoblood
I have all the rules were, and it was so.
Example. Finished with magicians, those supposedly unable to pick up the vehicle. Moved the ship to the captain, said they say you're with me now and...
But cha looks like they're still waiting for the script when they are thrown in Antigua.

E
Evgeniy Frunze 18.03.20

what is the maximum training limit of 100 points ? And then I learned myself melee to 85 and established 8 permanent potion of +5 to melee! And I have 105 points stopped increasing...

r
rykoblood 18.03.20

ygamy47
and they are waiting for them in Antigua sent. I this job on the left then. in General, 700r. and 40 hours on a wind...

E
Evgeniy Frunze 18.03.20

A question! Mendoza gave me a job shadows of the Past! But here's the thing, stash Garcia is behind a big gate, and you can get there only in the 3rd Chapter! And since my soul level is high, the third Chapter Mendoza is leaving me and the quest shadows of the past is Canceled! I did a little experiment by Artmann lowered the level of the soul, and safely passed the quest Mendoza, then raised back, hoping that Mendoza will disappear! but he stayed on the ship... will not affect whether this small CHEAT on the game? or is all the same to release Mendoza without completing the quest?

T
Temenqo 18.03.20

Mendoza goes, if you talk to him . First I all the caches dug up, and then talked to him .

P
Pixelwarrior 18.03.20

The Dying Bride
Thanks for the tip about the Rust. By the way added that this guard (which teaches the Rust) name is wells. In addition to the site around the forge so he can be in a tavern (sleep there at night), or a target for knife throwing.

n
nervniy_tip 18.03.20

people and if you clear out all the mobs in the game until the 2 chapters they will raspinatsa?

H
Hirok 18.03.20

nervniy_tip
Funny))

T
Tishka Tishenkov 18.03.20

nervniy_tip
No mobs should not respawn)

G
Grandshot 18.03.20

Interested in a closed room in the lair of the pirates on the keel, next to the Buz. What quest do you open it?

E
Eliaden 18.03.20

there can be over the top to climb. Or a monkey.

A
AngelFavorit 18.03.20

Eugene Frunze
The pirates-voodoo

A
Andre Poehavsi 18.03.20

Took the mission report to the Admiral, but I can not understand, how it is and get because the island is not highlighted on the map. Tell me, what's the problem

S
Sokrat27 18.03.20

Tried anyone not to take a team of Horace? There kinda was a quest to betray Horace. In all the passages just write that if not to betray, the soul will rise, and if you betray it down. But fall-that's fine. And how will this affect the plot. Where
Polaraized that Horace is a traitor. What he reported about us Crowe. Will there be someone to awaken ore of titanium? Or you don't have to?

It would be very interesting to know, but to replay from the beginning while you do not want.

S
Sokrat27 18.03.20

And just one more question. On the map Takarigua in the North-East there is a relatively large part of the land. A large beach. There is no way to get there. I thought the plot then it will be possible, as well as on Calidore through the lava and then you can't, well, the keel on the Taranis there are places in which first impossible then possible. We have reached the point of skull island, but the mysterious part of tacarigua me that nobody sent. On Antigua too, by the way there are two beaches the same. I've learned that if the map is land, then sooner or later you can get there. And then it turns out not? Maybe someone still has it?