3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 25.09.19 01:23 pm

The picture freezes but the game continues to live. (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Guys, help solve the problem. Today I bought Heavy Rain from epic and came across the following problem. Play for 5 minutes and the picture freezes while the sound and action continue to work (on the esc press and the sound I went into the menu. Talks continue, and so on). Tried different game settings, and resolution change, and in the window, window frame, full screen, tried to put, all to no avail.
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 13.01.20

https://forums.playground.ru/heavy_rain/zavisaet_kartinka_a_igra_prodolzhaet_zhit_reshenie-981185/

G
Guest 13.01.20

Quick translation for the impatient:

G
Guest 13.01.20

Hello everyone, for those who have a picture freezing but the game continues to work (sound and keys respond to pressing, etc.) Solution: 1) (NOT SURE THIS STEP IS NEEDED) In ​​the game folder, open the file user_setting.ini Change 2 VSync values ​​and VSyncInterval that would be "= 0". It should turn out like this: VSync = 0 VSyncInterval = 0 With these commands we disabled Vertical and unlocked FPS. 2) 2.1) Go to the NVIDIA control panel 2.2) Poke on 3D Parameter Management 2.3) Select the program settings and add the game 2.4) Select the preferred graphics processor Nvidia 2.5) Set the vertical clock to off 2.6) Triple buffering on 2.7) Power management mode, select "Maximum performance mode" 3) Start the game as follows: 3.1) Open the folder with the game 3.2) Right-click on the file HeavyRain.exe 3.3) Run with the GPU => High-performance processor Nvidia PROFIT, the game is no longer freezed picture tightly) If not difficult tyk + in gratitude :)

G
Guest 13.01.20

Thanks again, Egtoz! I hope this will be useful for other people in this situation.

G
Guest 13.01.20

So, Google! If other people search for Heavy Rain PC freeze video

G
Guest 13.01.20

Heavy Rain PC freeze fix solution right here!

G
Guest 21.03.20

Help me plz.I Don't have dedicated gpu like nvidia,Im using intel HD 620. What can I do to solve this?

G
Guest 04.05.20

you can fuck off

G
Guest 18.07.20

Same no dedicated gpu. Plz any1 has the solution??

G
Guest 03.01.21

Right click on desktop -nvidia control panel-3d parameter management (choose preffered graphic procesor as HIGH PERFORMANCE NVIDIA GRAPHIC PROCESOR)

G
Guest 03.01.21

Right click on desktop -nvidia control panel-3d parameter management (choose preffered graphic procesor as HIGH PERFORMANCE NVIDIA GRAPHIC PROCESOR) than set phys configuration to your graphic processor and that solve the problem

G
Guest 07.02.21

If you are playing Heavy Rain and your screen gets stuck, this is the solution!

G
Guest 22.05.21

What is the solution? Can anyone put it here?

G
Guest 22.05.21

a never mind, thanks!

G
Guest 18.06.22

um cant see the link