3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Link Parkin[x] 18.03.20 07:02 pm

Your favorite character? (Tekken 6)

Personally, my favorite character is Wang.And your?
80 Comments
Sort by:
b
big fear 18.03.20

Heihachi Mishima and Bryan Fury.

D
D-Fens. 18.03.20

Brian

D
David_Watton 18.03.20

King

B
Bola1695 18.03.20

JIN

G
Grays0n 18.03.20

1) Lars Alexandersson I don't know about you, but I have this pepper, despite the fact that he was new in the franchise hurt the most!!

will give you 3 reasons why he, and not some Jin or Kazuya:

1. He is strong and fast fighter, his style combines powerful and rapid strokes, bold (and effective) techniques. And of course AHRINITELNO stand))

2. His appearance is made in the best traditions of Japanese art (which I was very happy); it looks very stylish (IMHO)

3. According to the story he is the protagonist of the 6th part, on character kind and sympathetic, charismatic man, but at the same time strong and a terrible fighter (I'm not talking about the blood of Mishima) (one of the main qualities of Goodies).

So my choice is given to this character....GIVE LARS, BLEAT!!!! XD

2)Alice soul series - a: a cute and modest girl of 19-20, in: an excellent fighter and a strong opponent (in hard it is not so easy to make, especially if hands are not fingerfucked under Tekken). I like the characters-cyborgs, so give her a voice. Is a partner of Lars in Campaign)).

3)Marshall Lowe - favorite character since the first part of the game very very very much like Bruce Lee, is fluent in cekunda and martial arts, and likes))

actually, that's all))

A
Andy Danilmo 18.03.20

King of course, since the good old PS1 days :) Of the others will highlight: Lars, Miguel, Paul, Zafina and Julia.

K
Kam1kazy 18.03.20

Hmm... like most Miguel Caballero Rojo he has a cool fighting style, is simply gorgeous and finally cool, he's a complex Jahl and ligaments because I know how bad. But very well know how to play Lars Alexandersson he's quick and very light strokes. It is well suited for a beginner. Though I still like Jin Kazama and Howard

G
Grays0n 18.03.20

Kam1kazy

10 Hit Combo the first time Lars is unlikely to pick up :3 so about the fact that he's good for a beginner, do not quite agree)))

M
Mishp 18.03.20

Kazuya Mishima Most Rulny and dangerous pepper!

j
jomic-95 18.03.20

Here I only girls-teenagers like. Ling Xiaoyu, Alisa Bosconovitch & Emily LiLi de Rochefort

m
mGoth 18.03.20

Sisters Anna and Nina, Alice, and Jean.

K
KrushpahDV 18.03.20

Favorite Baek but I love too potrolit Lili X+O and before that as a true patriot played for Dragunov'and

C
COOLak 18.03.20

Heihachi Mishima from male characters and Lily from women. Still pleased with Sergei Dragunov and male Moquin.

I
Itachi Povelitel pechenek 18.03.20

Nina Williams,Dragunov,Lili

B
Bloodthirster 18.03.20

Hey, what Brayn German?

A
Astriya 18.03.20

Sergei Dragunov, Ling saou, Yoshimitsu, Lei Wulong and definitely Mokujin

R
RIPEN 18.03.20

Jin & Kazuya.

D
Denis_odessa 18.03.20

Law. Why? It's simple:

1). Works on all levels. With the start of the battle of the button to deliver up to 5 blows.
2). Simple and effective combo.
3). Fighting style,free and realistic. Reminiscent Of Bruce Lee.

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 18.03.20

Ling Xiaoyu, and Baek. I'm still a noob of course, playing less than a year . But these two I like)))

W
WilderTier 18.03.20

Do Lily and Kazuya