3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Link Parkin[x] 18.03.20 07:02 pm

Your favorite character? (Tekken 6)

Personally, my favorite character is Wang.And your?
80 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chastichka Roya 18.03.20

Marshall Law rocks! Favorite Persian! Why?
Style: jed-Kon-To, quick and strong. Beats compose direct on the go! Besides, it's the style Bruce Lee!
Versatility: perfectly adapts to any fighter. Kicks the longest. Can to any to get.
Lei Wulong(Jackie Chan, Blie!)
Style: Drunken Fist! Several types of stands: Crane, Tiger, Drunken, of Krausite dragon, Barrel.
Grey Dragoons. Because our, Russian!
Style: combat Sambo. Excellent grips. A very powerful fighter. Nickname for the power given this: the White angel of death. Brings fear and terror to the enemies! In short, a real Russian!

G
Goshack 18.03.20

Somebody_Soldier
I agree

Q
Quinquaginta 18.03.20

Marshall Lo few people have mentioned, which is a pity, because he is with her, or rather Bruce Lee Jeet Kune do many doing a dragon punch like if you catch it, it will be quite zrelischno!

P
Podlets83 18.03.20

Jack-6 (therefore do not know many dislike it, but I'm with him to"Tekken god" into three accounts reached)
Alisa soul series (pretty strong fighter-Android)
Sergei Dragunov (Because Russian, and the like before reaching the Persians are of Russian origin (who do not believe, see theWikipedia>Tekka 6))

K
Kageri Sendou 18.03.20

naza.alieva.1
Jesus,go learn Russian language , look at what you write ....

P
Pirozhok-san 18.03.20

Lily the steering wheel)

M
McLaren MP4-4 18.03.20

Nina might be working for

S
Sharkich007 18.03.20

If Coloan

S
Sharkich007 18.03.20

Dragoons and Lay Volon identity standards

S
Sharkich007 18.03.20

In General, I own all the fighters in this makujina

n
naza.alieva.1 18.03.20

Alisa Boskonovitch

D
Djexat666 18.03.20

Bob and Lili

T
Tekken_God 18.03.20

Lili and Alisa

T
Tekken_God 18.03.20

Lily I like her style and the ability to create some of his combinations.
And Alice I saw her pricecut

C
Chastichka Roya 18.03.20

Tekken_God
Read the post just above)))
Now read this:
The post I wrote when Tekken is not played, and played, then only in SFxT))))). And then I just started to play)))) And Tekken for the year.to Togo met, was in the hospital, the kid had a PSP and Tekken 6 on it.... The first lo took it all like a shot. Then gradually read all of the old Tekken. Hooked Kazuya, very much))) in SFxT started to play for him in the team he took Gina. then I learned about PSP emulator(PPSSPP) download, (after the hospitals had downloaded on the laptop Tekken 6, without demand, essesno)))) and blah, hooked even steeper.
So Kazuya. still trenirovatsya for Gene and his devil form. right now, I bought a PS3, waiting for the bring my order from the store - Tekken TT2))))

D
Doc Ghots 18.03.20

Brown

_
_Ray_ 18.03.20

Gin, Hworang and Steve. Choose who you like more so far I can not - all have been good

i
indexFTW 18.03.20

Kazuya / Heihachi
Who wants to play in tag 2 will be added to the psn: indexftw
In General, the so #BUFFLARS

P
ProstoqYParen 18.03.20

Self-taught Miguel's all,then Steve and Bruce.And in the real world spetsializiruyutsya on the box and percussion techniques.Miguel kicks and knees and endingi it cool. The worst Persians believe Revina they all lose, even with high ranks.

K
KingRoad 18.03.20

Christie Monteiro ,the best and Most beautiful)))!???