3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krendel_xD 19.03.20 11:34 pm

Secrets, Easter eggs and tips (State of Decay)

Here is the first one I found) a Reference to plants vs zombies)

36 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 19.03.20

Sergei132
any way, I from time to time, copy a folder saved in a separate place.

E
ElmStreetBoy 19.03.20

The screamers remind armless demons from silent hill.

J
JuvialS 19.03.20

ElmStreetBoy
Yes, the same is true of film.

E
ElmStreetBoy 19.03.20

JuvialS
Not only in the movie they were in Silent Hill HomeComming, they were also.
And the idea of the scream is taken from Tremors 2 or Screamers(great films))))).

S
STALKER CRAFT 19.03.20

Skard
and I just when CH. ger. filled up and left two seconds to transfer consciousness to another character I press alt + F4. downloaded it and here I am at the base. only necessary to consider what things that you have in inventory remain from you after a restart. though of course the copy is also an option but for me gemorno.(although in minecraft I do)

s
sKard 19.03.20

STALKER CRAFT
also an option, but I once did not, now hedged.

G
GolovorezZlo 19.03.20

I want to share my knowledge on survival in this mode.

CHARACTER SELECTION: Suggest a character with reflexes+fitness guru.(Other characters are spending too much food, and first aid kits)

PUMPING. Swing from the beginning all the features of 7, but do not choose from advanced techniques and specialization.

BASE:in the beginning of the game collect 10 people and 50материалов, and buy a large base in the city.You need at least 2мастерские, bedroom with sleeping, kitchen,med point,gym.Build everything required now get rid of all but your main character that there was only 2 persons.

SURVIVAL:When you moved to the large base, place a 3-4аванпоста around the base, now the Horde you will not be middle class jobs not too do it. Quickly clean out the entire town near the base and when in it there will be supplies, let the hordes of zombies to take over the city, and while they capture collect resources around the city.IMPORTANT! basically try to divide the found because you just 2nd base and a lot of food bags to the base to carry it is not necessary to Fill your bag and useful things, then go to an empty house and put there the Outpost sell found and removed created the Outpost.

TRANSPORT:the best jeep in this store (first aid Kit,Food, Energy, Ammo+Depends on specialization)

TIPS:1НОЧЬЮ BETTER be on their territory, and when it begins to turn light out to the far edge. in the evening back to teretorii.
2if you hurt or is about to kill press Alt+F4 and perezhogina, payables in place last sohraneniya with full health. If the Alt you have a radio it is better to put it on another button.
3.On the 1st the levels will be the character of the Girl the officer she would have arteleriyskie support. here is her sweetow 3M a member of the group Swati.

The MOST INTERESTING thing: cleaned out the entire location and allowing the zombies to capture the city near the base, choose a single mission. Supposedly the mission to find the missing member of the group.Then before the game sohranyaetsya choose especializacao take in the car and with them all what you want and how you want, then go shoot zombies and when it will end potrony and first aid kits just perezagruzite and so a few times can try all specializations, then go to the next level but not sohranite specialization and not agronauts will end when potrony to the next level, all to do the same thing but this next level will accumulate more potrony, more weapons,kits.

I have described how I play,then add to and edit when I learn something new about the game. Please do not write that I am a student and I have a bunch of errors. komentiruyte,ask questions or share your methods of survival in the comments.

V
Vanek Shehminkin 19.03.20

Anpiaga
and this is a reference to The Forest and Sainst row The third

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 19.03.20

A broken aircraft is a reinforced box, shockproof, there's either a Petri dish or bowl for the animals are... So the virus is gone from this plane!

M
Mr. Andrew 19.03.20

GolovorezZlo what kind of nonsense have you written?

M
Mishetz 19.03.20

Don't like that the game continues after you exit from it?
Someone complained that plays once a week and after a week a huge amount of resources from the card disappears, someone posted a mod to stop time in the game after you exit it. And all that is necessary after exiting the game to remember the time clock in the computer and before you start playing next time, go to the clock settings in the operating system, disable clock synchronization on the Internet and expose the time in which you stopped playing last time.

w
warkan_ 19.03.20

People!
In Spencer's mill, outside the eatery at the outskirts of town (across the road there is garage and then, over the bridge, the vet) is a mountain and her vantage point. It is still necessary to get to correct artudar (I had this quest). DAMN!!! How to get to it? There's a path there somewhere? Or the road leads? But where to call? And yet, behind the Church, approximately in the direction of the McPherson farm (if not mistaken), also there is a mountain with a house. I got there a cluster... Went Bokros, went. Never saw how to climb it. ( This is a joke from the developers of the card, or is there still there is a trail, but they will not find?
Thank you!

w
warkan_ 19.03.20

:) So we got a... there is, under the mountain trail is. It to the top by car you can drive.

D
DarkSides97 19.03.20

Here's a cool Easter eggs

m
maxim-tihonov 19.03.20

in the second city there is a room of developers

P
PavelG 19.03.20

As the man said that he had found a house where a window in a building is not in a specific room of the house, and in the secret room . Sorry I did not know where was this house, and if it is true.