3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rigel star 19.03.20 11:37 pm

Whether the first part on PC? (Red Dead Redemption)

That someone had heard . Maybe the rumors are about part 3 ?.
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 19.03.20

Rigel star

V
Vaipen 19.03.20

Will. When the PS3 emulator is finished then everything will be.

K
Kodax 19.03.20

Unlikely, unless of course the money is not itch. Too much money need to invest in the modifications, the exhaust will be small. And now the loot decide.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.03.20

Maybe ten years from now rocky will decide the level remake re 2 and 3 to provide it and passing it to the boyar platform to throw. And so, if you were going, would have already been released on PC a long time ago. Now it makes no sense to bother from a financial point of view.
Well, either wait for the emulator Curling irons. It's kind of like progress is weak. May be someday game Curling on the emulator as easily work as segovskie games now.

S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 19.03.20

will not

R
Rageskin 19.03.20

don't wait

M
Mystery051 09.03.21

pavloalex Is the
joystick worth taking? Or can the keyboard also be configured for more or less comfortable gaming?

p
pavloalex 12.03.21

Mystery051
I did it on a gamepad, I didn’t try it on KiM, although the second part was held classically on KiM.

a
ant_sh 01.06.21

El_Greco96
After the April Xenia update, the game runs at 30 fps on an average PC
- 6+ cores 3+ Ghz CPU
- gtx1060 / rx570 GPU
You can play without a gamepad. How to set up keyboard and mouse (article in English, turn on google translate on the panel on the right) https://ant-sh.blogspot.ru/2021/05/play-rdr-1-on-pc.html

C
ComputerGamer 01.06.21

pavloalex
ant_sh
does not count, major expensive hardware is hundreds of times more powerful than consoles 16 years ago, and they worked on an analog of DH9, not DH12 / Vulcan

a
ant_sh 01.06.21

ComputerGamer
I'm a PC gamer with a lot of experience (in 94m I played doom on 386dx-40), I never had and will never have a console, and this is a matter of principle - I'm not going to buy a console just to play one game, which the developer is still so far did not bother to port to a PC.

I do not understand what the joke is to write "the game can and works on the emulator, but here ..." All your arguments about "expensive hardware" do not matter for the owners of decent PCs. I'm sure there are many gamers out there who have gone through the PC version of RDR2 without a console or gamepad and would like to play RDR. My article is for them, not for you.

p
pavloalex 01.06.21

ComputerGamer
From this point of view, I agree. Well, I would be very happy if it was officially released on the PC. Would buy without hesitation!

M
Mr_Dude090 26.03.22

lp_4ever, try turning off VSync in the emulator config file itself (remove lock 30). Or add the line --vsync="false" in the emulator shortcut property (FPS will rise to 63), the example itself: X:GamesXeniaCanaryEmulatorxenia_canary.exe --vsync="false". I myself with VSync turned off: FPS Min. - 26; Average - 45; Max - 63. It rarely drops to 26 in cities and quickly rises to 45-50, and 63 outside the city
. PS: I wanted to ask, what version of Xenia: Master / Canary emulator do you have? Did you install a patch?

l
lp_4ever 26.03.22

Mr_Dude090
I've been playing very slowly (for my own reasons), since mid-January, and updated the canary every 10 days. I played with the patch, yes. I got to Mexico with a non-working camp, lack of events and a disappearing horse (the game could not determine the player's coordinates, it could only do this in large settlements), then it was already normal. In the version of March 9th, everything definitely works, the following ones have not been tested. The office turned off the vertical line, I didn’t take out the iron anymore, apparently. I demolished the game a couple of hours ago, I won’t check anything anymore)

M
Mr_Dude090 26.03.22

lp_4ever wrote: I've been playing very slowly (for my own reasons), since mid-January, and updated the canary every 10 days. I played with the patch, yes. I got to Mexico with a non-working camp, no events and a disappearing horse (the game could not determine the player's coordinates, it could only do this in large settlements). In the version of March 9th, everything definitely works, the following ones have not been tested.
lp_4ever, I have exactly the same version on March 9th (stable Canary). In the latest versions of the Master/Canary emulator, everything is now fixed (infa taken from the Xenia website itself - https://github.com/xenia-project/game-compatibility/issues/108) Recently fixed: disappearing vegetation🥀/collision with cacti🌵/ random world events🔫/camp spawning⛺️/horse whistle🐴.
Try to play the game again on the updated emulator.🤠🔫🐎

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

If this happens, then the era of new gaming will begin in the rays of a sunny smile of a gamer for the glory of Don Grafonia and the great storyline!!! This day will feel like the day I got my first pitch!)

R
Rorschach93 24.05.22

no, but emulations for major PCs

A
Alternativshik_6 16.11.22

Too fucking dancing with a tambourine to run on PC. Especially if you want to play on Kim

L
Lex one 16.11.22

Alternativshik_6
False, downloaded the game, downloaded the emulsion, launched it.
Everything, all dances.

b
bugism 20.01.23

Lex-
one