3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natooral 19.03.20 11:49 pm

What's your most hated character? (Mass Effect 3)

Which character is the most hated?

Liara T'Soni
The catalyst
Diana Allers
Stephen Hackett
David Anderson
Steve Cortez
Donnel Udina
Samantha Traynor
Jack (Subject Zero)
Tali Zora
Miranda Lawson
Ghost
Thane Krios
Kasumi Goto
Jacob Taylor
Legion
SUSIE
James VEGA
Ashley Williams
Cayden Of Alenco
Samara
Morinth
Harbinger
Sovereign (Nazara)
Shepard
86 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deathspell Omega 19.03.20

Shepard-the man
the ugliest and most hideous voice
the voice acting is disgusting
play is not possible for a man, after five minutes, disgusted

V
Veselyy Kot 19.03.20

Kai Len - here developers with solid 5+, I do not recall in recent years, games in which I have any of the characters would cause a negative, with great pleasure he was cut.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 19.03.20

Deathspell Omega
I understand you :)

P
Planeta X 19.03.20

Brooks from the Citadel dlc really pissed off. Team loyal to all) Liara was the least interesting to me personally. And by the way most of all for all of the games angry Ghost... Especially in the M3 in the end of his prattle is not the topic at all. I wonder, am I the only one who Kai Lena just feel sorry? Judging by the episodes in the game... the phantom of the respected solutions Shep despite the differences in the views... And Flax in his eyes was something second-rate compared to Sepam. It's hard not to notice the blatant envy and jealousy... But Kai Len would be worthy of more attention, if he had more character and not just a dumb obedience to orders.

A
Atay Wolverine 19.03.20

About Kai lang is the same story that a clone of Shepard, they can sympathize, but their mental anguish does not justify their actions.

C
Cvoxalury 19.03.20

I wonder, am I the only one who Kai Lena just feel sorry?
And Flax in his eyes was something second-rate compared to Sepam. It's hard not to notice the blatant envy and jealousy...

According to the book, it is long before the whole story was so pathetic sadist, so not bad.

S
Stigmat888 19.03.20

Cvoxalury
IMHO, according to the book, he just did was completely devoid of pathos. Anderson shot him in both knees. What did KL? Just quietly retired, though he was at least a chance to kill Kali and do the most terrible revenge. Actually, more annoying not Kai LEng, and then what a bastard and pathetic shit it turned bellovary in 3ьей part. Book Kai LEng would never have sent a letter Chepu a La I love you, Shepard, will kill. But in the game he does it for a sweet soul.

P
Planeta X 19.03.20

Athy Wolverine
Sympathy and pity a bit different... but in General I agree, everyone has a choice.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

Che a long time since I wrote nothing about the Penny... So again:
Liara.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
What's wrong with her?:)

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

Oh, and you're all like don't know.

PS. Lariani cons. =))

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
No, I do not know. But she at least does not behave like a prostitute, unlike Miranda's:)

A
Atay Wolverine 19.03.20

Stigmat888
No, the book lang wanted to do something nasty, but considering my condition I decided to retire for good.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

greenfox111
Actually we have already discussed this, but the memory you have very short and selective. =) Especially Iarocci, obviously.

In fact, Miranda is not fit to shepherd the soul, a cabin and a bed, unlike the Penny. So how someone behaves is a big question.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
In fact, Miranda is not fit to shepherd the soul, a cabin and a bed, unlike the Penny. So how someone behaves is a big question.
But climbing into bed with other men, ay ay ay, how bad it is:))
Liara actually not my favorite character)

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

greenfox111
Why is it not good? And to whom did it go to?

As for the Penny, you're harnessed repeatedly. And, in principle, to talk is a personal, and then strictly on a subject:

Liara - fu.

C
Cvoxalury 19.03.20

Miranda behaves like a prostitute?

Liara - fu

Fu.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
Because I don't know. Why are you getting so mad?:) When I played she did not climb into my soul, she just was curious. Unless the curiosity is punishable?)
Personal so personal.
Cvoxalury
Fu.
Sycophant)

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

greenfox111
Now you tell me. Why for the second time last time the man who something agree with me, you write that he's a toady? So you deny Alex's right to his personal opinion, since it's trying so hard to please. You realize so just insult the person? Rather, once the two - and me?

About the Penny, I have a thousand times explained and you personally and on the forum.

C
Cvoxalury 19.03.20

Sycophant)

My words can be interpreted in two ways =P