3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natooral 19.03.20 11:49 pm

What's your most hated character? (Mass Effect 3)

Which character is the most hated?

Liara T'Soni
The catalyst
Diana Allers
Stephen Hackett
David Anderson
Steve Cortez
Donnel Udina
Samantha Traynor
Jack (Subject Zero)
Tali Zora
Miranda Lawson
Ghost
Thane Krios
Kasumi Goto
Jacob Taylor
Legion
SUSIE
James VEGA
Ashley Williams
Cayden Of Alenco
Samara
Morinth
Harbinger
Sovereign (Nazara)
Shepard
86 Comments
Sort by:
g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
My phrase also can be interpreted in two ways ==PP
If you want to see it as an insult, your right.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

Cvoxalury
Really? In two ways? With this point in more detail. =)

greenfox111
Exactly. My right, I see.

And Yes, I'm talking finished, dissolve flood and offtopic is not desirable.

g
greenfox111 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
In vain, I see. You need to look for the positive:)

S
Stigmat888 19.03.20

Athy Wolverine
Well, not very good I gave the example. Just wanted to say that Kai Len in the book was much more pragmatic for him the job is more important than some personal motives and eruptions of pathos, like walking under rocket fire, whipping the sword shuttles and letters good.
You can rewind the story back a little Kai pulled Cali and Anderson with omega (because of its motives of interest, of course, but nevertheless), they naturally rode and tied. But when Anderson went for Grayson, Len told him where he stashed a protective suit and a shotgun. And all because of Kai Lena needed a head Grayson, and in that time, its goal coincides with the intentions of Anderson. Well, that's what cost him just keep quiet? But then Anderson would go against implanted on the top of Grayson's bare ass and naturally would have no chance. And that Kai was not necessary. So he scored a personal and helped, decided to rake up the fire proxy (it is, incidentally, very fond of - in the Academy, a kid-biotic cover, more on Omega in the shadows sat and in fight did not climb, hoping that Sex without it will fill up).

UPD. Although now I thought, in the book Kai Len understands that if you start shooting, you will die, so he prefers to quietly slink away and save their lives. In the game, in the same, in fact, a situation, he is making a hopeless attempt to kill Shepard(a), and naturally dies. But it could similarly quietly crawl away. It's something, and quietly get out of the ass he knows how )

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 19.03.20

the boats. in any case the high command and agrees with him
in the galaxy 3,14 zdets, and they need only one thing - to die on the home planet
and it would have died, and twice - for the first time by the Goths, the second time from the reapers (who was a little first)

L
Larunn 19.03.20

Kai Len.
Ashley.
Udine.