3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 19.03.20 11:51 pm

Ashley/Kaidan and the their doubts in Shepard (Mass Effect 3)

Many argue that they have the right to question the Shepherd. I think they are not of this world, the fools who took on too much (or worse – corrupt careerists).

1. On Earth. They did not even deign to chat with detained former her captain. Despite the fact that Anderson is the opportunity offered to them. Friends called.
2. On Mars. Constant talk that Shepard is rotten and that he is still with the "Cerberus".
3. After Mars. AGAIN save their lives, driven to the clinic visit. They agree that I was wrong, but...
4. Cost them to get the title of a Spectrum, again, SUDDENLY, Shepard is considered a traitor.

What is your opinion?
78 Comments
Sort by:
K
KsenoS_7 19.03.20

What's the difference?

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

KsenoS_7
The game involves a variety of topics, including the topic of friendship. So, I wonder your opinion, can a friend, not just owing you my life, behave? And what is it then friend, then?

B
BlackMetallll 19.03.20

so no Toko rat do
and like Toko take them to the Normandy immediately cease PI-_-to put Schaub not thrown
as Udine slapped, and the spectra not to be a bummer fuck!

g
get away_[667] 19.03.20

If in ME2 their suspicions still looked ridiculous, the M3 is one of the coolest pieces of the story, I think. Funny, when such diverse relationships in the team, someone suspects. The culmination of the suspicions was the attack on the Citadel in the final scene with Udini, which I personally carried brain. The writers are great!

B
BlackMetallll 19.03.20

the culmination was that kaiden out of boredom decided pogomosyachit

F
Fanyk 19.03.20

would be better if they are from Ashley made a queer. I play a female character and with pleasure would look at such pathos.
but on the subject just then Shep it is the Ghost owes to the fact that it is the second and the third part goes sky smokes, and somehow it all developed flushed down the toilet, nobody nowhere, it somehow ignores the game, and friends say too.

O
Olly-alpha 19.03.20

I like this couple from the first part don't like. Neither one nor the second. Extremely nasty characters turned out.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Fанык
But Shepard is not how it showed that he was a different person, right? So why in the galaxy in this doubt it is Ashley or Kaidan, who really owe him a lot. There is a feeling that they own judge.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Olly-alpha
So I argue that they are rotten, not a shepherd. It disgusting or what not really justified.

F
Fanyk 19.03.20

well, it's such a drama from biovar. cayden Badun began to suspect sepertiku(I play a female character) to something very good for which he was brutally shot in front of the public.
wept and ran on to drench everything that moves.

I agree that the reason for any doubt schepe they had. but no such doubts fail drama....

E
EVA Angelina 19.03.20

I have this chauvinistic bitch Ashley in the first part ruined, and Cayden I never liked the brakes ... I ran him off the ship...so

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

For all the good it teaches YOU a gun.

F
Fanyk 19.03.20

by the way if you tweak the Coalesced and take Ashley with you on this mission partner, they mostly will target sepu and mug Ashley will stick out from the sternum Kaidan.
you can fill up a single shot of both snakes!!!

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Fанык
Laugh. to fill up both snakes that's cool. Well, no, actually, the idiotic situation when they are faced with a weapon and they still have something to explain. Maybe the brain damage they said, but I think that they previously do not mind were the highlight.

B
Bonuseg 19.03.20

The title of the spectrum they received absolutely deserved (how could give of the spectrum, the blunt soldier and snotty biotics and most importantly FOR WHAT????) there would be an opportunity I would have thrown both on Virmire.

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Bonuseg
Udina turned them into puppets. It's funny that they really think can play the role of the spectra. Even the most run-down range better than both of them, one has only to recall the Vezir, for example. The first time I played Paragon and tried to persuade them that looked lame. In new passages, even a Paragon, just shoot them to suffer. In real life it would have happened.

I
Ivan Morozov1 19.03.20

but with it you can do kidenys is cool I have it with the first part wanted

A
Above_and_Beyond 19.03.20

Guys all the claims to the developers, they made them, a stubborn sheep, even with the second part when they meet Ashley(Kaidan), Explain the situation and they no, no, rested if with Cerberus, then a traitor.

w
warp 37 19.03.20

Kaidan didn't leave. But in the M3 knew immediately that Ashley was a stubborn fool. These 2 characters can safely take with you to the beam.

r
rnk88 19.03.20

Here are just a Kayden in МЕ1 was still more than adequate, and Ashley stubborn fool, what was, such and remained. In short people! Will pereigrovki Extinguish them at the Citadel! Don't mess with the shepherd! )))