3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 19.03.20 11:51 pm

Ashley/Kaidan and the their doubts in Shepard (Mass Effect 3)

Many argue that they have the right to question the Shepherd. I think they are not of this world, the fools who took on too much (or worse – corrupt careerists).

1. On Earth. They did not even deign to chat with detained former her captain. Despite the fact that Anderson is the opportunity offered to them. Friends called.
2. On Mars. Constant talk that Shepard is rotten and that he is still with the "Cerberus".
3. After Mars. AGAIN save their lives, driven to the clinic visit. They agree that I was wrong, but...
4. Cost them to get the title of a Spectrum, again, SUDDENLY, Shepard is considered a traitor.

What is your opinion?
78 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Andrey84
I bet you did not understand what I wrote? Then you will say, perhaps, that they have more reason to believe in Udine than shepherd, who came not one, by the way, and with part of the team. And if Shepard was the attacker then would he indulge in explanations? He could just throw a grenade into the Council without further ADO.

So, my theory, about what Ashley/Kaidan the - nerds, more likely.

A
Andrey84 19.03.20

Yes, where is it) what the hell difference who to believe) with the Board is the General coincidence of circumstances surrounding Cerberus attacked and Shep appeared and even Udina vrodeby so good early in the game and was a jerk) and as Ashley/Kaidan from the brain and bones Alliance to deceive them was not difficult and Spector Udine, both specifically for this create one simple), is not viewed from the point of view of what they're assholes I don't trust Sepu and look at why they do it and why it all happened.

A
Andrey84 19.03.20

Here, in General, these were both in the same situation as seems to be suspicious Udine and Shep did a lot of things for 2 years and wish to know whom to trust simple confusion, that we are only you and I know why Shepard did throughout part 2 Roy and to them this is not who reported), and if you throw not trust Ashley sensibly in the third part happened))

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Andrey84
I bet you again did not understand what I wrote? Read your top post, then read the topic title... it discusses distrust of Shepard, from the Ashley/Kaidan for the entire M3, and the Citadel is only the culmination.

PS. Teach Russian language.

A
Andrey84 19.03.20

hahaha) look you don't understand simply) I wanted to say that distrust throughout the game the M3 (and the true test when the only approach to the citadel in the situation with the Council and Udini) with sotrony Ashley/Kaidan justified, and the fact that they Sepu don't trust it without revision by the data producers of the character's in the second part of the game compared to the same Penny that's all.

L
LamBORG.ini 19.03.20

Developed themselves messed with the doubt of Kaidan/Ashley. Why is nobody screaming in the second and third parts of the: You're with Cerberus!. Anderson and I looked it bearable, even the Council owns!
From ash got rid of in the first part, thank God! It is better to endure the whiner than her. Garrus - that's a real friend Shep. Never will betray, always will understand and support. Even when our protégé admits to betraying the krogan over the salarians fleet, killing Mordina Garrus begins to whine, saying how could you and all that. Although Croghan was a turian allies. Math war justified the sacrifice.

PS: If I th the passage sent detresse on)

A
Andrey84 19.03.20

I do think hath need of Aeschi/Kaidan more in the second part to create one, and all doubts removed then it would be all the rules in the third part and would be there right now talking, although right now that talking about it is that is))

t
term1nat0r|MASS EFFECT 3 19.03.20

garbage

R
Runaa 19.03.20

LamBORG.ini
Why is nobody screaming in the second and third parts of the: You're with Cerberus!. Anderson and I looked it bearable, even the Council owns!
Everyone is constantly saying about it, send letters disappointed.
Almost every second person I meet says: well Shep, you were with Cerberus.
Anderson yeah bearable, weather talk and some no more information about the Alliance he told me in ME2 did not give, said you're with Cerberus.
In the third scenario, Shep six months under observation in ties with Cerberus are not seen and that Anderson grumbles in the prologue a bit, but the fact this recognize.
So the grounds for distrust are quite there.
And the people who are on the blind order of the commander ready to go at all and it makes no difference what he does, my respect is not used, everyone should have their opinion and their beliefs, and when they are not that bad in my opinion.
I really liked all the dialogue and action on this topic on Mars and save the Board, too.
Person has its own position and defends what he believes and what he believes, taught him my Sepka in the first IU, I do not know about others but for my walkthrough, it is so. I still really bursting pride for the Persian, he did not betray my ideals.
In General, each of the partners chooses to your taste, someone like the dog's devotion, who in appearance selects who the character looks, it's to each his own.

L
LamBORG.ini 19.03.20

Runaa
Send outsiders, and I was talking about members and close friends. Tooms may even slightly scold me for email, but let them not forget who saved his ass. Despite cooperation with Cerberus, the Council returns us to the status of the Spectrum - like disappointment differently expressed... Anderson gave no information about the Alliance and about the secret appointment of Kaidan/ash and it is quite logical, otherwise he would not be a commander, but mind you, never accuses us.
Shep under investigation were mainly due to the alpha relay. Contacts with Cerberus, though was regarded as treason were not. Remember that the Alliance worked with terrorists during the construction of SR-1. In addition, Shepard was technically dead when he was resurrected and he agreed to cooperate with the Ghost. The salvation of the human colonies, at least those outside the jurisdiction of the Alliance, is it bad?
So why Cayden looked at Shep as shit in the second part?

And the people who are on the blind order of the commander ready to go at all and it makes no difference what he does, my respect is not used, everyone should have their opinion and their beliefs, and when they are not that bad in my opinion.
Shep has repeatedly shown that working on the right thing, in the name of fighting the forest with a donkey as they say :D All who do not like - you from the Board.

In General, each of the partners chooses to your taste, someone like the dog's devotion, who in appearance selects who the character looks, it's to each his own.
I have the ability pick up xD

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Damn, people, those who support the Kaidan/Ashley, you do how old?! You are familiar with life, or out of the computer climbs? Doubt allegedly justified?! Well, where is the logic, or you do not know?!

1. In the second part, Shepard saves the colony, along with Ashley/Kaidan. What did they say? Shepard watering the dirt. Despite the fact that he Alliance has done nothing against the collectors (set of guns, and all). Two years of inactivity, so who denigrates the honor of the form, one wonders?!
2. Shepard destroy the collectors, sends Ghost nafig here and it is known to all (Ashley, and Kaidan, Anderson, Hackedu). And why is Shepard such alleged traitor, after the destruction of materinskoy system to return to Earth voluntarily to agree to a Tribunal?! And, apparently, a brilliant idea Ghost no way!
3. Hackett appoints a shepherd to steer in 3 parts, Anderson endorses a rehab assignment, and Ashley/Kaidan, these fucking apologists Alliance still have doubts. Then they challenge the decision of the higher?!
4. Shepard is an Alliance between the turian and the krogan, it is also well known, it does not fit with the plans of the Cerberus. And where he has to be, if not the Citadel, when he learns that she is attacked?! Shepard risks his life makes it impossible, even jump higher than his head, trying to save the galaxy. And here again, and Ashley/Kaidan pointing the gun at him, AGAIN making excuses?! It's Shepard, dammit, could decide that Ashley/Kaidan the drugged and became traitors, but not Vice versa. All what they did 2.5 years is ass licking the boss and the decoration of their armor. Shepard doing real work. Someone who suspect you should?
5. Do Ashley/Kaidan and the indeed decided that they are fit to spectra?! They do not even N7, and in addition, the spectra needs to understand politics a little bit. This couple somehow did not notice that they have made political condoms. Yes, I agree that the writers messed. But imagine Shepard in a real situation. He has every reason to doubt them.
6. In the Citadel Udine said that need to unlock the Elevator and get out of there. Imagine that he succeeded. The citadel is full of Cerberuses, where will they go?! The bullets?! Despite the fact that Shepard clearly says that the killers behind the doors. If Shepard is a murderer and a bastard, why did he delay, why to explain something?! All of this is complete nonsense.
7. And yet, you are all familiar with the concept of martial partnership. In other words, in the exploration of cowards and idiots not take with them. The captain must trust subordinates, and they to him. Shepard is not how it demonstrated the lack of logic in their actions and hostility towards humanity.

C
Cvoxalury 19.03.20

Poor bastards in ME2 me Ashley on the Horizon freezout most. Was very disappointed that it was impossible to give her the soup with a cry GET OVER IT ALREADY, BITCH. Even such "I'm an Alliance soldier, it's in my blood". Need to replay МЭ3 and throw it in a soup when she asks for Normandy. It's possible?

Here Tali for example normally reacted in ME2. Against Cerberus, but it is not for them, positioning himself, but for Shepard.

Everyone is constantly saying about it, send letters disappointed.
Almost every second person I meet says: well Shep, you were with Cerberus

I just a letter from Tombs seen or Tooms... no, it's kind of Tooms in the X-files.

Do Ashley/Kaidan and the indeed decided that they are fit to spectra?!

Just such a fashion went.

Well, where is the logic, or you do not know?!

If the game and the characters ' actions were logical, it would be too simple in the dialogues.

Then they challenge the decision of the higher?!

Subordinationism.

and then he's suddenly alive and working for Cerberus who fought and who did all sorts of crappy things, why Ashley and Kaidan don't drive me crazy

They always have problems were it was hard just to believe Shepard is your man. Somehow you have Tali with Garrus no such problems. Work is work (to save the Galaxy), and they think too much, so nonpositive.

A
Andrey84 19.03.20

Damn people why such aggression on Ashley doesn't understand) you at least in the third part of her try to build relationships) but first is there aggression but then everything falls to normal), though the farther she gets better) I here, for example, Liara hate your boring and not only me but all the shit, and like Ashley distrust in the game showed all the p. I. s.d.e.TS. disaster as she could PPC in short.
And indeed well she doesn't trust you duck convince her otherwise, what's the problem then I do not understand. And you're our big boy spellcustomer the taste and color no friend you probably know this saying so we do not need this year is to paint understand.

C
Cvoxalury 19.03.20

Damn people why such aggression on Ashley doesn't understand

It since the first part was a total idiot and tried to shoot through the walls. And all.

you at least try the third part with her to build a relationship) but first is there aggression but then everything falls to normal

This is a first. Then will cost not only to wash the Cup or not to take out the trash, it will instruct the Blaster shouting "you Cerberus!".

I here for example is Liara hate your boring and not only me but all the shit, and like Ashley distrust in the game showed all the p. I. s.d.e.TS. disaster as she could PPC in short

Tali is the best.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 19.03.20

Andrey84
+100500

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Andrey84
And you're our big boy spellcustomer the taste and color no friend you probably know this saying so we do not need this year is to paint understand.

Here preference is not essence, and in simple logic. It seems you have not, but I argue and will not, if you like, when you wipe their feet, that's your business.

A
Andrey84 19.03.20

spellcustomer
Yes, what the figam logic) well in short score)) this dispute is still not exactly nothing) everyone acts in the game as they see fit) well in bottom we are stobo exactly similar that Garius is a true friend Shepard in the game)) well, Liara next to where without it))

s
spellcustomer 19.03.20

Andrey84
I agree

P
Phanatik 19.03.20

me ash just infuriated with the first part of the game, get killed, and all things).
Tali with the Penny rules characters, nechita this horse, which is constantly tychit Shepard that he was with Cerberus.
Cayden actually the entire series is dull to some, whines constantly so zadolbali...

both of them current on the debris in front of the beam in London to the rest of the normal Persians were still alive.

D
Deathspell Omega 19.03.20

but the truth is that you can make a lesbian romance with Ashley?