3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
737xcv 19.03.20 11:52 pm

\"Console club\"

Did you know that in about 7-10 years before computer clubs were popular - console clubs? Anyone been in one of these, paid for a hour game on Sega mega drive 2, or Dendy came there just to stand and watch as others play?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 19.03.20

I've been in 2000, 2001ом years. NES and SMD2 was not there (and so they at home all were), but it was a PS1. Played Twisted Metal there.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.03.20

737xcv
Never heard about the such did not see (I'm from Estonia).
Was or computer-clubs (Varick, contra, Kwak etc.), or just the area in retail stores, where there were arcade machines.

737xcv 19.03.20

Anderby
Clubs with PS I never even heard of, and 2000-2001 - the time of appearance of the first computer clubs.
A. Soldier of Light
In North Butovo (Moscow) has been. This was the time, in the first half of the 90s, when the console still those few who were. In fact it was the computer club, but the computers were ancient, as in some schools. When at all began to appear on the console, and clubs, of course, began to close as the video after the mass appearance of Vidic.

R
RikoChiko 19.03.20

Near my home some X-BOX cafe is. But it is in this place is that it seems to me there is no console to play and eat something .

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

not seen takogo. console rental may have been as vydac
maybe somewhere in the bourgeoisie, it was

737xcv 19.03.20

Recochica
There are hookah cafes.
MunchkiN 616
I'm talking about what happened 25 years ago.

N
NightGameMassacre 19.03.20

Club it is hard to call. Two or three console, one bench table counter with all sorts of trash.