3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 20.03.20 12:03 am

Impressions from the full game (inFamous: Second Son)

39 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind777 20.03.20

Was good!
Impressions of the game positive.
Graphics just on top
The effects are also very cool (more like Smoke,Neon and Concrete)
+As I understood through DLS will deliver new abilities.
The game is very replayable

s
slavino 20.03.20

awesome game

K
Kind777 20.03.20

Stone generally some unfinished but very cool

S
Sqvoll 20.03.20

Envy played. Go drown his sorrows in the wonderful Infamous 2 )

k
kraky 20.03.20

good graphics, especially impressive work done on the lighting. sounds, plot, atmosphere, everything is there, no only that can swallow you whole , because the task is monotonous run and gun blasters...

M
Maximfedos 20.03.20

The game is just gorgeous! The graphics are superb, the plot exciting, the characters very alive, the music that should be, the gameplay is divine. To be honest, I do not see any disadvantages in this game.

W
Warlord24 20.03.20

Took platinum! cool game, a bit short sorry)

M
Marston 20.03.20

No, well and the Stove to the arrival of the Witch must be changed, and Curling 4 Oh as hunting, things...
Well, first, the stove will crank, and then the Curling iron turn on!
PS for Sure!

A
Alert 20.03.20

Kind777
The effects are also very cool (more like Smoke,Neon and Concrete)

Neon and Concrete: a Love Story.

s
souledge2000 20.03.20

The game was great! I liked the Neon and Game. The characters, the Plot - Fienen, there is a Choice.

S
Streecs 20.03.20

Honestly, somehow weak. The game is not bad, but next-gen I was expecting something more. Most of all I didn't like the way the character climbs on the buildings - he's always somewhere stuck, unable to climb up, falls down, etc. super power partly solve this problem, but using the smoke it becomes a pain in the ass. Developed boasted that they have a destructible, but in fact only destroying temporary structures DISINFORMATION, but the pipes and air conditioners on the roofs to withstand direct hits of missiles helicopters. The plot is tolerable, but not particularly interesting, it's just there and it lives up to what is happening. Jokes that make the characters flat as pancakes. Graphically the game is good, even very much - all sorts of brilliant plumes behind the character look cool. It's funny that even though the texture of the road very high quality when the character passes through a puddle and then no response occurs as if the mirror was. I was most pleased mini game with graffiti is to move the gamepad in the air, shake it like spray paint, and do graffiti, at times, pleased with the idea. In General, the game is average in other things I'm not really vpechatlila and the first part of the series, and the second did not play at all. Hope PS4 will be released games that will really surprise you with their ideas.

s
skype.net 20.03.20

Streecs

Get out of here.

n
narikosik 20.03.20

The game is great, the interest is not lost even on a second playthrough. Now I pass for the evil, and so much cooler incinerate everyone, great range of colours

i
iashab8 20.03.20

I envy you have played, watched the whole series of reviews on YouTube and chewed his drooling, Oh.

S
ScaryZerGG 20.03.20

Slag for shkoloty, the main character is a teenage nerd as a hint...

K
KiLLeR VaaS 20.03.20

Good game and graphics, and plot I liked. Neon is used mainly because of the fast-moving and epic super attack, and basically the game force used to fly this cool. Of the minuses only awkward climbing the walls. In General, 9 out of 10.

a
aforev 20.03.20

Be warned!

d
dkozyrev 20.03.20

Damn, do I like this game, graphics + effects + plot + and+ and + and +.... But where, tell me about the thrill of the game to know if I Pkshnik((((((((((((((((((((((((

X
X-Ray01 20.03.20

Class)))))))

G
Gauguin 20.03.20

Cole was better, and indeed previous Infamousy was better. This part is so-so plot. In the little gameplay innovations, but the schedule is tough.