3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 20.03.20 12:03 am

Impressions from the full game (inFamous: Second Son)

39 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prorok121194 20.03.20

Dreickoders
Yes here write impressions of the game, and what may be experience, if you haven't passed the game?
So I wedged a little story in my impressions.

M
Maklline66 20.03.20

1)is the third game in a row I can not do the normal side-quests.
2) Differences Good/evil: dialogue with Reggie about neon, and night with a creeper, Just a different version of the mission with the game, one really good choice, the final dialogue and the ending(also fit).
3)Gameplay and graphite - this five!
What I'm getting... and going to the mission for bad and good, I can say that by the time of arrival on the 2nd island fuse developers have gone. And if the first part of the game is really from choice had different consequences, then there is only 2 elements, from which something depends. It is seen that as should be thought through only the beginning and end, and between this... it's not that interesting.

My verdict - game is good, really good, but only on the first 2 passes. After that you understand that both parties are sort of not too different(dark easier, don't need to stun, lol), and the side effects, as in the previous infamoso, boring.

r
romadem99 20.03.20

Rejoice that you are at least payrate and this is a good game , and I have to wait for the emulsion to play.Played with a friend I personally think that the game is much more interesting than the first two abilities and more

G
Gauguin 20.03.20

romadem99
No, the first two much, much more interesting, especially the first part

A
Alex25071999 20.03.20

Game vaabsche Chiki-peaks. Graphics, crash, effects, CLASS! Sorry, no PC!

A
Amadeus6699 20.03.20

Nice game

L
LaryOne 20.03.20

Sorry I mean Cole did not find anything, I want more of these games!!!
the main thing that is not boring and fun for this game and made.

k
kirreri 20.03.20

Another reason to buy a PS4.

t
tatunserg 20.03.20

good in this game.The plot is a broken and illogical.Conversations during battle and running around with jumps,cut down by the fact that it is exactly as plywood Kirkorov.
Who likes action,who does not think about the plot,you will like it,but me personally-no

L
LaryOne 20.03.20

tatun
I personally love to stop and listen to the conversation, and if it will jump when jumping and running it would look silly in any game where there is action.

A
An-Si Carto 20.03.20

Was good (100%, average difficulty) and the villain (only the main missions, the complexity of the expert). The ending of the villain is a wild aversion to Delcine. The difference between the average complexity and the expert noticed. The plot and dialogue as if from a second-rate teenage comics, but the gameplay itself is great. Sucker Punch it is time to move away from the comic content.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.03.20

Well, the story (including missions), none of the parts did not Shine, but the skills in the new part I like more.
And even better that they are scattered through the story: start with haze, then switch to neon, at the end of the video.
Good graphics, draw distance too, the special effects are beautiful. On destructible either way, it's still there weather does.

p
propeller-faust 20.03.20

bought ps4 for this game and the last of us, because on PC there is no what to play. Happy. cool game

K
Kaledaso 20.03.20

The game is good.8.5-9 out of 10.The plot is simple, but not ropey, and in General liked it.Deliver the dialogues, especially between brothers(blyat, I almost cried when you know what Augustine did with his brother Delsin).Humor to the dialogue, too, delivered.The gameplay is good, but on top.The only thing I missed was a bit of brutality.In the same Prototype enemies just to pieces break.In short the game is worthy of attention.

w
william1992 20.03.20

At last, I got this game and I can say:
This is one of the most wretched, mindless and flawed games.
From technical issues such as controls, camera and permanent sticking in anything ending with full handicap missions, holes in the plot the size of the entire galaxy and total monotony of what is happening.
This is the first Sony exclusive, which I have not mastered to pass through

A
Anderby 30.06.22

100% - the plot is for the bad guy, all areas are cleared, all abilities are open.

Infamous 2 took place an eternity ago, so there will be no comparison with the previous part.
The plot is normal, a typical superhero story with responsibility, growing up, other superheroes, traitors and so on. The backstory, as it turned out, is tied to the good ending of Infamous 2, which put me in a stupor, because for me (when playing as a bad boy) Cole did not die, and the conduits did not disappear. The gameplay works, the abilities are very unusual, although different powers are generally similar to each other. They also offer markers to paint over here, but there are not many districts here, cleaning each takes 10-15 minutes, the city is done perfectly, the tasks are quite interesting and the plot is not relegated to the background. You need to get used to the interfaces of the menu and photo mode, they are very strangely made. The graphics are good, not exactly a techno demo like Killzone Shadow Fall released four months before, but ok. By the way, the game uses a touch panel and a gamepad gyroscope, which is interesting.
Spoiler

F
Frinverxs 30.06.22

The game is good, but it doesn’t look like a masterpiece. The player is given the opportunity to complete the game by choosing the path for a hero, anti-hero, anti-villain or just a villain, as in principle it was in the previous parts of infamous, but instead of one superpower of electricity in this game, we are given 4 superpowers: smoke, neon, gaming and concrete after acquiring them, you can safely switch between them so that the gameplay does not get bored. Gameplay with destructibility, flights and combat is what you need, it will do. decorate the walls with different graffiti of your choice. A worthy project that is worth your attention.

L
Lintar1980 03.09.22

Frinverxs
How do you like the graphics now in 2022??

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Lintar1980
Yes, she still looks great. Particularly pleased with the special effects and lighting.