3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kota32 20.03.20 09:01 pm

Error"Expection: The application terminated abnormally\" (Elex)

Immediately crashes on startup

Spoiler
59 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignats1972 20.03.20

Game from steam, I get the same error at startup.
System clean, how to overcome don't know. Maybe someone found that it is possible to make tell amp-TA.

I
Ignats1972 20.03.20

screen

And on another computer it worked fine, on your it does not start!

I
Ignats1972 20.03.20

cercad
I did not understand anything of what you wrote. Clearly can explain?

P
PaJIadin1408 20.03.20

and who is on which Windows ?mozht UTB owned associated with her??

s
sergiyts 20.03.20

and what to do in this situation? how to run it and generally it is possible on this calculator? ustanovil and Error"Expection

c
cercad 20.03.20

sergiyts
No. The only problem is the none, which does not support DX11.

S
Shuler73 20.03.20

same problem with the error,does anyone have a solution?

J
Jack Richer 20.03.20

This error POPs up if you have installed and enabled the program associated with the configuration of processor cores, type CPU control . You need to restart the computer and turn this application in General. There was a problem in Assassins creed black flag and then, without bend all plays

P
Plaga13 20.03.20

What? Has anyone solved the problem? Popping up right before the final battle-_-. I would like to go to the end

t
tachos 20.03.20

In some moments it helps to disable automatic saving. BUT departures still remain, but less frequently.

E
EvgenyDMT 20.03.20

Kota32
Wait for patches.

H
Herokakl 20.03.20

Plaga13
Same problem... what a departure at the time of activation start of the video, but the video does not start. The feeling that this video is not just.

V
VoRoN-2010 20.03.20

file need to edit mount_packed , which is ELEX\data\ini and edit the line
PhysicalPath=$(savedgames)/ELEX/SaveGames
to change it to
PhysicalPath=save=SaveGames

s
smokeshot 20.03.20

VoRoN-2010
thank you very much!

b
basilisk1223 20.03.20

VoRoN-2010Попробовал, it didn't help that I only did not do, all to no avail!

G
GRANVL 20.03.20

Faced with this problem today when starting, this game does not like Overlay as I understand it. Solved the problem by disabling GeForce Experience Overlay.

V
Vadim Oleynikov 20.03.20

The game rules are but in the mission Ice Palace before vidiom, generates this error.guys who will help if I throw off sohranenku miss the video and will throw me back sohranenku??

M
MagDenil 20.03.20

I have the same error. CPU control is not installed, Geforce tried disabling useless.Before the final crash, what to do, prompt

S
Sasha Fedoryan 20.03.20

MagDenil
I figured out how to pass the place in front of the Palace without dancing with a tambourine. Need a bundle part of the mobs not moving the point where the cutscene starts. All actions are done on the left side. Then off to the mountain there on the mountain and go as far as possible, then you can go down and not be afraid that will Triger the cutscene. Kill all the mobs in the quest and you'll be fine.

V
Vadim Oleynikov 20.03.20

Sasha Fedora
well, let's try