3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20 09:28 pm

The SLI performance problem (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All kind time of day.
Situevina such, and it is only with the Witcher 3 in any other game this is not just the word at all. Everywhere always max settings and no lag or freezes nebylo.
Windows me WIN10 Pro Litsuha . The benefit of a freebie. The game also litsuha version Steam patch 1.12. The wood of the latter.
In short here's the trick in the Witcher already played 200 hours and all the time I was a wild lag and will roll the game and razvernesh like all the rules in 10 minutes again the same crap that I ever tried that does not help at all the forums everywhere I read there is no such. And crap so I put the MSI After to see what is plugging and then was surprised I enabled SLI and loading on GPU 50% and fps 19 I ofigel so , the funny thing is when turn off SLI and run on just one viduh fps suddenly 35. Settings are all at high quality. I XS how can it be that in Sli the fps just falls to the bottom so the funny thing is when if I kakheto dog viduh at 50% load and without it one is 99% but at least 35 fps damn it.
Here screens with sly

but when you run one viduh

I have a PC of course not super duper, but it seems to pull fine. In the same Dying light and Shadow Mordor at full settings download memory VC from 3.2 to 4gb including any lag everywhere all the rules plows 60fps . What with the Witcher, I just do not understanding

Comp

Anyone have any ideas ? what could it be ?
38 Comments
Sort by:
C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Complement when you change the settings when exposed to SLI fps glitches remain and also 19-20 fps.

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

And why are all these screenshots?

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Stribogg
Not to be unfounded , according to the schedule you can see everything , or ale in the screenshots ?

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
What can be seen? There is seen, on the subject matter?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

I do understand. Windows 10-and-drop performance than the C7? on one of the GPU fps to less than 2?
there can be 2 things. the configuration of the Mat Board is not too good for SLI. if there is an Express mode x4 for example.
I have the same pitch, only it is driven by NT. was still on the bus but the Mat Board could not withstand. so the frequency I have about 3.8 GHz
if I have a 2 chip card and the playability on it is determined by the amount of consumed memory. but the same Witcher quite far from being able to rest against the CPU and the overall game playable V7.
either as an option that's what I wrote. дх12 has too slow of a complex compiler and need a normal processor. i7 5960 for example, peck-peck. or is still some crap to queries and memory of the GPU.
there will also be a question of how much memory each individual card. TC this I conclude that 2 is a 770 4GB

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
In the Witcher, only played for 10 wines,
fps less than 2 Vibhag than one.
Viduh both 4gb versions Firing.
Both viduh work in 16x16 mode, on the motherboard.
In other games no problems , below are two screen with two other igruh in which the download of a lot more than in the Witcher and there is 60 fps always.
By CPU . The Witcher uses all 6 threads and not in the CPU depends on a hundred pounds. The problem is that it works well with sly. I'm already in there XS.
This is only in the Witcher is more where present.
There is no overheating just no where that CPU that VK are all in the normal range. Percent on the tenure of 4.4 Hz.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
but the actual limiting load does not mean that the chart will be 90-100% CPU usage.
my pitch to the observations of FKH very rotten platform, in some cases, she needs to not increase the CPU frequency and the frequency NT of the tire and as such to result.
but the same Witcher I have worked with and фх6100 690 without overclocking a CPU push the video card. and performance the 770 and 680 are not too far away
so, really, I don't know what it is.

for fun you can try to disperse the pitch as follows
cpu frequrency 200 @ 210-230 how to survive
HT frequrency maximum multiplier how to survive. it may get 3GHz instead of 2
and experiment with the frequency of the North bridge.
rest in the stable operation of the first to grow to 4 GHz frequency reference TK the stone will be good for 150W
to measure fps in each stage.

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
What you describe is not the place to be, as a precedent only in the Witcher, if this crap was in all the games Yes . and it's not the same.

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

Although you hamley, let me tell you that this problem has long been known, and its solution or not. Can not strain. Unfortunately, NVIDIA SLI is the theme of underutilization and low FPS in the Witcher 3 runs with the game, and so decided not to fine anyone. Suggest to score and to play with SLI disabled ( as do all may who have similar problems)

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
I have in the beginning of the game there in the first Chapter the processor has enabled around 40 (average of 50) and up to 60fps with all Magna vorks and the other with decreasing resolution to eliminate the influence of in-cards. (FKH 6100 ha-970а-DS3 16GB RAM 1333MHz) from here it is possible to fix certain pitch insights.
it may of course released a patch which messed up something. but in duding legs at me on the contrary was a complete ass.

M
Mantykora 20.03.20

Stribogg
I think SLI in principle - nonsense. Economically stupid. Cool two graphics cards buying pointless - one is enough. And to buy the middle two - the excess power. in the Watts video card conditionally the same. There is still a compatibility issue.
Better just time to upgrade.

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

Mantykora
SLI is expedient when the top card and high resolution monitor. If the cards are average, so I fully agree with you. Increased load on the PSU, more heat in the body, and frequent problems with the SLI profiles as here in this thread.

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Mantykora
Look , I don't look at consumption and how much Saral the computer during this time . I don't care about the kilovatnik block is enough for all, claim are at times even 7950gtx . and when not any had no problems anywhere except the fucking Witcher. And change not to change the VC in a timely manner is my business, this viduam a couple of years and in any game I haven't seen fps below 60 on ultra settings. Except for the fucking Witcher. For this reason, I'm honestly not even interested in your stuffing to read about the work and about the blast from the excess power. With all due respect to You environmentalists.
And if you went on that business at that time had a choice to buy one 780ti, or two 770 with 4gb of memory, As you know already 780ti in many games gives 60 fps on ultra, but sly 770 with 4gb calmly cope with their Affairs. for this reason, a miss with a clear conscience 9 series . So no need to make wrong conclusions which are not known.

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Stribogg
What is improved, the load on the PSU that it would be . RX1200 is in peace and there is no problems. With sly the only problem in this game and all the time how much I stand slay this is the first game in which with sly ass. So I don't know about any common problems you need to speak with sly. I have the incentive of 205 matches and Origen still about 20 , and drives about 150 . in the end, almost 380 odd games and only in 1 game I had a problem with sly. How would You understand that 379 games OK game near . Quite funny right?
And casalogic no . Starting from the most recent chart of top AAA games ending probably the first litsuhoy Diablo2

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
Frequent problems with the SLI profiles were even as before, when you were still in kindergarten This aggressive?

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
I play on a single 780,no problems,2-I'm resting(off).Fps or 100-ku or near it,but my monitor is 120 Hz.

C
Cirilla 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
And anything that FX 6100 reveals two Geforce gtx 770, and anyway, why should SLI two medium graphics cards?Would it not be easier to buy a 970, and not to bathe with the problems of SLI(And Yes, as you do not make excuses, but with SLI it, will remain so).

M
Mantykora 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
Someone culture and literacy zero. Slow down the aggressiveness. And if the Witcher fucking what are you, poor I suffer with low fps for so long? Fuck the game.
Cirilla
Never mind, people seem to Troll. Let inflated with his SLI.

C
Cirilla 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
And I said for example 970 graphics card.Well 780 graphics card, not 970.

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Cirilla
They are in the other games are working at 60-70% because sinhronizacija included not Tupi better.
Put FKH because 4790к ordered to live long , for reference I'm fucking not indicate in what positions the girl spire so I ask not to open his YAP in the direction of that and how do I put. Brake repeat...