3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20 09:28 pm

The SLI performance problem (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All kind time of day.
Situevina such, and it is only with the Witcher 3 in any other game this is not just the word at all. Everywhere always max settings and no lag or freezes nebylo.
Windows me WIN10 Pro Litsuha . The benefit of a freebie. The game also litsuha version Steam patch 1.12. The wood of the latter.
In short here's the trick in the Witcher already played 200 hours and all the time I was a wild lag and will roll the game and razvernesh like all the rules in 10 minutes again the same crap that I ever tried that does not help at all the forums everywhere I read there is no such. And crap so I put the MSI After to see what is plugging and then was surprised I enabled SLI and loading on GPU 50% and fps 19 I ofigel so , the funny thing is when turn off SLI and run on just one viduh fps suddenly 35. Settings are all at high quality. I XS how can it be that in Sli the fps just falls to the bottom so the funny thing is when if I kakheto dog viduh at 50% load and without it one is 99% but at least 35 fps damn it.
Here screens with sly

but when you run one viduh

I have a PC of course not super duper, but it seems to pull fine. In the same Dying light and Shadow Mordor at full settings download memory VC from 3.2 to 4gb including any lag everywhere all the rules plows 60fps . What with the Witcher, I just do not understanding

Comp

Anyone have any ideas ? what could it be ?
38 Comments
Sort by:
C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Mantykora
The torment went after the 1.03 patch. before that, fps was 55-60 and load at 98% , then 1.04 came out and started , decided svorachivanie games and fps back vozvraschalsya standards. game pass is not the first time , again began to pass when patch 1.10 he went just wild fun. Pass re-prepared on a standard game save game for Blood and Wine. With the unlock all gems to LVL for skills. Because the old saves already in ng+ that does not suit me.

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
Forgot to say,how come the wood on the Witcher 3(with the hotfix for SLI(252.86),I never updated,because everything is going well.

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

__DOC__
I am very happy for you bro . Here only on WIN 10 bro firewood and there was not. (
WIN7 has but to put one for the Witcher understand how it ecomelt.

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
okay,well Toda: OH!

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

God...the people in General snickering. reduce anything unnecessary,the shadows there,the grass... limit it wants to drive...maybe you and Milstein Yeniffer the bath oil apply ? either be happy with the beauty with 20 fps or lower settings, because it seems to me that something else will not solve.

C
CollinsJJ 20.03.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Listen to my Jeniffer Lies beside him on the bed , and the problem is not in settings. If you initially read it you would be clear that the settings do not affect FPS 19.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
Yes,you're right,the settings dialogue does well to fps is not affected,soran,my bad.

d
dima1989rus22 20.03.20

CollinsJJ sir, you get my speech back?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

And here, explain why your mother put two gtx 770 which Fx 6100 (even overclocked) is not reveals?
with overclocking 4 GHz all he reveals. and then give an average of 30-40фпс in normal games and 2 4GB 770 is about the analogue of 980. such a map with some problems pulling their 30фпс in demanding games. so at this point the Assembly can be considered balanced.
but the fact dull fps interesting.

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

dima1989rus22
Well, people thinks that if he bychit, rude to everyone and trying hard to show himself as a Mature kid, he then immediately all will help with his problems.

S
Stribogg 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
this fact almost a year there. You're just not interested because you don't have. And the theme of the man created to polyaromatic, since all he has and he knows, judging by his own words. Probably just the day of the Army and Navy periodocal a bit.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

Mantykora
well, here's a pitch problem. which is better?
to change the graphics card of 1 to 1 time
or once after 1 to 2 m times the

Cool two graphics cards buying pointless - one is enough
peck's claim nor enough. although it may 980ти and such should seem a lot. but screwed if smoothing thicker or resolution of more these thick cards evaporate.
compatibility issues of course there are the later games in every way roll into Tartar optimization from a lack of MSPU.
but right or no, then the question likely does not have a specific answer.
I have been sitting on MGPU and have rarely been so there is nothing for me to download these maps and some performance hangs in the air a year later.

k
kolya1974 20.03.20

I have SLI 2x980 ,no bugs, never had.

E
Esthetix 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
You are wrong about no reason to buy 2 top. When was the tops 980 I picked up two things, and in HD they sometimes squander, so top top . And from drawdowns is there to insure difficult. The same Witcher on start with Chairperson on left not so bad to jump from 40 to 60 galloping like Sasha grey banana.
CollinsJJ do not worry with sly. Shut it down for this game . I also now anyone know when on. Sly in the Witcher. Viduh 980 . It is what that a jamb are even . I wrote them of the forum and did not answer the goats.

A
Amphetamine9999 20.03.20

CollinsJJ
I have the same problem with Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
With the Witcher nebylo this with other games too
Some crap

s
sevapva 20.03.20

Mantykora
answer the question and not speculate

T
Tex_B 20.03.20

People and if I have fx8350, 16GB RAM, mother ASRock экстрим4, ссд128 GB, BP 1000ватт, and two cards 780ти a little different but the same manufacturer Gigabyte, and the joke is that in any absolutely games there is no increase in fps, I mean disabling SLI while playing on one map I have shows in the area in some games from 40 to 100 fps and when I turn it on IF it already is from 15 to 60!?
lyubdi what's the problem?
I may not be in writing but no more(((
I stood before two 560ти the same and is also from the same manufacturer, and the percent then was a Hairdryer 965 black when I played on one map was 15-45 fps when exposed to F from 30 to 65 fps in different games in different ways, and why when exposed to 780ти IF I don't see udvoenyy performance, but only the same or even less FPS. help guys maybe I missed something in his car, played so long at one 780ти bought a second and then breaking off hard.

T
Tex_B 20.03.20

Forgot upomyanut, including the FurMark test shows there is a maximum on one card 79 shots 76 environments including IF shows max 156 152 environments, as well see in Heaven Benchmark 4.0 on a single card benchmark runs with max fps 100 frames and, IF 146, why in the tests everything is fine but in games sucks(((?