3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 20.03.20 09:29 pm

Yennifer and Lambert. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passing game noticed a small subtlety in the dialogues and there is a question which still respects Ian and Lambert.Personally I thought Ian again cheated on Geralt and this time with Lambert.
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 20.03.20

romamoney7
Ian never was in the kaer Morhen... now, time to sleep, and heh@Nude start to write

G
GameFilmsPlus 20.03.20

CRASBULLET
I mean it the developers of the type Lambert himself admitted that was out the window of his mistress not to hurt others and myself Ian Geralt says her Lambert cute.By the way the Witcher went with uma for quite a long time and Ian all this time waiting for him at kaer Morgane the time of her abound.

G
GameFilmsPlus 20.03.20

Iasthope
not only books Triss was in kaer Morgane

F
Fallen space knight 20.03.20

romamoney7
It is not necessary here talking, Ian was called for on the books of kaer Morhen three times for sure, including CRIS taught there.

And the author will say that it is unlikely it would change with Lambert, her to do or what the fuck?

u
u3epJlu 20.03.20

Yennifer taught CRIS in the sanctuary of MELITELE, but not in the kaer morhen.

s
sabrido 20.03.20

N
Norman Bates 20.03.20

Sanya Zarenkov
In kaer morhen the Yen never was. The mages at kaer Machinee't even really wanted to see, because of the mutagens. In the kaer Morhen, after the attack on the fortress was only Triss, and that's because it's Vesemir knew from childhood.

And on the topic: nonsense. Zamechayu about Ian Lambert was made in response to a sarcastic phrase in the title: something in the spirit of lovers' tiffs are harmless. Yes, and the Lambert Triss even some could not stand, always her name was called. And Ian hated all the inhabitants of kaer Morhen.

F
Fallen space knight 20.03.20

You read books damn it?
Here from the blood elves you hood. Chapter seven like.
Spielerinnen been in the kaer Morhen, CRIS was aware of the reasons why during interviews about the Castle eyes the sorceress became warmer, losing its luster and the evil cold, indifferent, wise depth. If these words were good for Jennifer, CRIS would call her at such moments, dreaming, vslushivalsya in memories.
About the reasons CRIS guessed. Yes.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.03.20

Yes will begin srach!))

P
Putnik_Dirar 20.03.20

Not with friends only Geralt instructed the, uh, horns Yen. And Lambert is a good fellow.

W
Without Compromise 20.03.20

I do not remember the book,but I think he's been in kaer Morhen,he's never been in that bedroom that at the beginning of the game Geralt says..could be wrong..but Lambert's not interested at all..

W
Wild Rider 20.03.20

Ian mentioned that Geralt pretty immediately after Lambert, when I asked her about the scar obtained in DLTS. But I don't think she and Lambert had some kind of relationship.

Sanya Zarenkov
Hmm, interesting... So, project this point in the book did not either.

S
SpartanSoap 20.03.20

And yet Lambert doesn't like Triss. He nailed her?

Everything should be obvious - two very sarcastic character don't like each other. Or all of a similar nature should be liked with each other?

Oh, and Jennifer didn't cheat on Geralt, so tristian not counted.

I
Iasthope 20.03.20

Sanya Zarenkov
I was not wrong, thank you.

G
GameFilmsPlus 20.03.20

SpartanSoap
, Jennifer cheated on Geralt in the books !!!

S
SpartanSoap 20.03.20

romamoney7
something I don't remember. Was the case with Estrada, but it's pronounced love triangle. So go ahead, remind me when she cheated on him. Just remember, they have to be together, and not in another gap.

A
Anderson777- 20.03.20

Lambert with Keir Choteau there cool))))

i
iNfantry 144Hz 20.03.20

, Jennifer was sick and IStream ( or whatever that MAG's name is) and Geralt. Because of what they almost had a duel. And so, Yes. Remember the night at some gala tonight during the festivities everyone had to find a few. So Geralt and, Jennifer suddenly met each other. And the episode in the 2nd Witcher when Witcher at school snake tells the story, Jennifer...

g
gerupt 20.03.20

Raise necrotomy.
It is quite possible. Sapkowski sorceress emphasized acting like a nymphomaniac and proud of it. A long attachment to the men they despised. A sort of medieval feminism. And Jennifer is no exception (feel the rising Haight from Yerofeev :). From her famous lovers offhand remember the collapse of an Krait.
This despite the fact that the rest of the world is presented as a standard of the European middle ages, where a woman in flowing hair can burn as a witch.

iNfantry Noob wrote:
Remember the night at some gala tonight during the festivities everyone had to find a few. So Geralt and, Jennifer suddenly met each other
This happens in the imagination of Geralt, when he was lying delirious. After the second breakup, they didn't see each other until events in Tannage. 5 years passed there, sort of.

k
killerBD1 20.03.20

gerupt
Not something to be despised, they themselves are not particularly durable, so far as I remember, and then what a long relationship if the majority of witches lives as much as the world Sapkowski lives no man a magician. The exception is just kotovasiya Yen and Geralt relationship which some were jealous(Triss is the same), while others were surprised. And then rather than nymphomania, here tsitatka Triss from the book:as for the erotic side of life, then there is Triss had a right to consider myself a typical sorceress. It all started with the sour taste of the forbidden fruit particularly attractive due to the harsh rules of the Academy and the strict mandates of the teacher, which she was training. Then came independence, freedom and unordered communication, which ended, as usual, bitterness, disappointment, and self-control. Began a long period of loneliness and, finally, the discovery that stress and stress is not so necessary for the person who wants to consider themselves your master right after roll over on his back and whisk away the sweat from his forehead. What to calm your nerves there are less troublesome methods, which, among other things, do not stain the towels with blood, is not allowed under the blanket of the winds and do not require Breakfast. Then came a brief and amusing period of satisfaction with own floors, and ended with the conclusion that package, winds, and gluttony is not peculiar only to men. Finally, as nearly all of Magicka, Triss went on adventures with other sorcerers, sporadic and unnerving its cold, technical and, as a rule, a ritual of course. At least you should not deny the fact that among the witches there are just a nymphomaniac.