3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 20.03.20 09:29 pm

Yennifer and Lambert. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passing game noticed a small subtlety in the dialogues and there is a question which still respects Ian and Lambert.Personally I thought Ian again cheated on Geralt and this time with Lambert.
25 Comments
Sort by:
N
Normactive 20.03.20

They don't have anything. When Geralt from Yen asked about the scar and she said they say you're so beautiful, after Lambert of course. Was that an insult to the words of Geralt when they Yen in K. morhen talked about the job and she described Lambert as hot-tempered, etc. and Geralt her quipped: Cute branitsa only Tesha. Something like this.

K
Krrrva 20.03.20

This is the most delusional nonsense I've read. Jenn and Lambert ? I better belief in respect of Dijkstra with Triss

D
DisDrak 20.03.20

Crra
What Dijkstra eminent man... XD

c
clonik999 20.03.20

GameFilmsPlus
I, too, paid attention...and when Vesemir left with Uma and all the others started drinking Enifer going to bed told--it was Nice to talk Swami of osobennosti you Lambert!---hike do the same for Geralt slept until wash went))))

A
ARHIDEMON72 20.03.20

Everyone believes the truth that he wants to believe. Alas, many have forgotten how to compare the facts and use logic. But all the same there are some reviews that are more or less rational contents.