3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misetemniy 26.09.19 02:38 pm

The game freezes and the sound (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Graphics card 4gb rx570 100фпс. When in battle, after a while, the game freezes and sound also, no task Manager, nothing helps, only reboot. Does anyone like that?drivers
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ratigan667 26.09.19

Hadyko
Try to wait a bit. I have several times been the same, and 30 seconds later was progrules on.

i
ixenon 26.09.19

I was able to play. Not to say that completely solved the problem but nonetheless I will share my experience.
Updated driver AMD Catalyst 19.9.2 to
Run the game in window, I put everything on low, so I played a match purely for verification.
Later raised to the maximum settings and put full screen mode.
After that, there was one game freeze during a match.
i74770/rx480/16gb/Win10pro

C
Chuchvara 26.09.19

ixenon
Better install Radeon software crimson, he has more tweaks and features.

S
StormX07 26.09.19

StormX07 wrote:
How to check. and if something will help you will describe.
Checked

Hangs after 3-4 matches.
I don't know what it is

g
gennaz 26.09.19

Zox-Zox
Because the card is amd, so the problem
What? I have AMD and no problems,played 2 full fight and everything is fine.
Spoiler

C
Che_Gue 26.09.19

ixenon
give me all of your settings. iron, bend, settings, where fit, the parameters of the network region of residence.... and try to guess what you have a case. I already the third day of play. Pumped everything that was in the beta! No lag! And who do you think is to blame?

i
ixenon 26.09.19

Che_Gue
Guessing its when you can afford to leave. I know people who have always fine with pre-alpha and all play like butter. If everything was so soft how do you stele, the vehicle would create this topic.

C
CaypoHKo 26.09.19

Almost the same card, only 8GB. And exactly the same problem with hanging on tightly. But for some reason I think I have a problem on the part of PERC, Ryzen3 2200g.
Tried as advised Ratigan667 to run in a window. The problem is not completely disappeared, but has changed a bit. Now generates an error ''memory error: 1948 0'', instead of a simple dead hang.

C
Chuchvara 26.09.19

CaypoHKo
How much do you RAM?

O
Oladushek_Gleb 26.09.19

I have another problem, the game runs fine at 50-70 fps, but started to hang when loading a map in any mode, and yesterday the whole day we played and all was well. PC Nvidia GT 1030 2GB, FX-6300, 8GB RAM, can who knows as to treat?

C
Che_Gue 26.09.19

ixenon
And I'm talking about the fact that the game is normal, but if someone has problems they are on their side!

C
CaypoHKo 26.09.19

Chuchvara
12GB

C
CaypoHKo 26.09.19

In short, he tried to twist the settings to the minimum. Quite a could even finish the match. Again put higher, some play time again, memory error.

M
Mzkiller 26.09.19

Felt today, half a day, same problem. On Win10, hung out and helped only reboot the computer. The solution in the Internet there is no data, decided by process of elimination to understand what happens to the PC during the game, opened the beautiful picture that neither the video card nor the percent neongreen 100%, temperature up to 60*. The game stands on the SSD, what could go wrong? And then all the other games fly. In my case it turned out that the problem is in the missing swap file, expanded it to 10gb and then a miracle happened, 4 hours of play without lags, crashes and freezes. This infa from Saturday.
For Sunday departures or other technical problems except the bug when you spawn the frieze was found.

V
VIAT3D 26.09.19

Not working what you wrote!it would be too easy

N
NarkDevils 26.09.19

Config: win 10, i5-7400, GTX1066, 16GB, game is on HDD
On the system problems experienced. The game started up first time and worked steadily with consideration of older drivers on the VC. Apnuli 25 level, during this time, departures are not observed, freezes too. The only thing is when you go to the lobby character model was not proproganda,but after a couple seconds it was immersed

P
Pavel Galaev 26.09.19

Cut off 2 beforesale option in the graphics settings, I have the polysolid

C
CaypoHKo 26.09.19

In short, I tried two new Council. Increase paging file, and cutting off the spooling. Was able to fully play the match, no problem. I am sure now that the problem as from my side, but rather from the RAM. After reinstalling Windows, put a new version specially for this very Bethke (fu I pirate, dadada), I was faced with the problem of crashes in GTA V. After increasing the paging file and ptashechka new reviews will have stopped. I conclude that my Windows shit or something with the RAM became.

I
Ilya Lyapin 26.09.19

Oladushki
gt 1030 not for games,but for browser

O
Oladushek_Gleb 26.09.19

Ilya Lyapin
Tips are usually given if asked, and I'm talking about the video card and didn't ask