3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 20.03.20 09:37 pm

Cemu 1.7.5 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Offer to share info on this topic. The main question is when?
Something where people have written that there will be, but other than 0.5 FPS until nothing more is found...
131 Comments
Sort by:
L
LisnykK 20.03.20

Andriken
At the end of April. Will fix camera, fix 0.5 fps.Slightly improve performance.
(My theory) will be released on April 23. Said that at the end of April(but didn't specify for all or to play), ie in April 30 days, the hto zadonatil give 7 days earlier, ie 23, and 30 for all.

T
Tsefal 20.03.20

Or 30 APR to play, and the rest in may.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.03.20

Andriken
http://cemu.info/

E
Eikiti 20.03.20

If there is a new version, probably in early may, that would be Premium subscribers again zadonatil 5 green.

A
Andriken 20.03.20

if there is an efficiency of 300 R is not a sin to create...

P
PolaC1 20.03.20

Full Cemu 1.7.5 (build Patrion) + PS4 controller setting (PS4_TLoZofW file) :
https://yadi.sk/d/iWBsdijH3HH2aj

A
Andriken 20.03.20

damn, where were you before?!...I have 5 bucks threw the guys. Tried anyone, I just the evening before the comp gets. Say when you transfer the Shader they compiletime long?! As there is bugs with evening island, how's the fps? On redite a lot of excitement, already can not believe!!!

E
Elviryand 20.03.20

Put yourself 1.7.5. My CPU is fx6350 and a small acceleration, in the places where it was ~15 fps, now ~20. The funny thing is that when you stand on the place in the forest and don't move, fps rises to 30. Need to take a step, so the fps begins to decrease to ~20-25
The burst fps is brought up and glitches.
http://imgur.com/a/8MLup
http://imgur.com/tkIRUJX
Meet many. To find treatment options (not full) in the file 00050000101c9500.ini which is in the folder gameProfiles in section [Graphics] add the line accurateShaderMul = false . You can substitute the value of min. By default, if not add the string parameter is true. So, these parameters affect the performance. If you put min or false, the emulator starts to eat less RAM. For those who have 8gb you can even min. But some effects will be drawn more simplistically.

Finally. Caught a crash bug every 10-20 minutes, for a long time digging and looking for the reason. It turned out the problem was in RivaTuner that local fps. Solution for me was removing v7.0.0 (Beta) and install 6.6.0. Over 3 hours of playing no crash and departure.
Topic on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/674c7h/rivertuner_may_be_a_substantial_contribution_to/

Hopefully someone will be helpful this message.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.03.20

Elviryand
the driver some how?

P
PolaC1 20.03.20

I have 175 were multiple graphical artifacts on 174 I don't have one. Weird.
All that talk about glitches is true.
Elviryand
Like I said, it is, to play on 175 very uncomfortable (pulls eyes from graphic glitches), went back to 174.

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 20.03.20

PolaC1
Increased FPS slightly but began to play better-most importantly, the bug with the freezing fixed!

E
Elviryand 20.03.20

Ilya Lyapin
381.65 1060 3gb

P
PolaC1 20.03.20

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH
Graphical glitches are observed?
I wonder who are faced with the graphic bugs and who as solved this problem? On my 175 when moving the screen often flicker has become.

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 20.03.20

PolaC1
No !pass the sanctuary of Mam-AGANA in the village Hatano is artifacts no fps much more fun was-1 4 bбыли sometimes graphical bugs firewood are 378 66

B
Blood Suslik 20.03.20

So far, everything works well, but why at every startup the cache I on 9K at 174d loaded less minutes.

T
Tsefal 20.03.20

Choate suspiciously before ofitsialki all laid out -_- And even with the virus. And about the glitches say. I'll probably wait.

PS I Understand that the virus is due antivirus and need to turn it off. But then why do I need it? Moreover, it is not the shatterer games, just the emulator for the game.

B
Barmalei05 20.03.20

P
PolaC1 20.03.20

Graphical glitches are cured in the Council Elviryand (10 post up), but missing a count. effects

A
Andriken 20.03.20

This fucking island evening, which 1,7,4 d and 1,7,3 not pass. went off without a single glitch all entitlements chips and stasis and freeze with climbing cubes, cheat engage did not include as fps was in the range of 23-27, with thunder in some places sags but not critical. Hook really latest for version 1,7,4 d stuck and turned on the Riva at all removed. shaders are loading a little faster than usual, they have me their, but they began to take more of my 16GB of RAM to 15 thousand Shader scored 96%. Missions zero, artifici sometimes climb but very short and rare, but if crushing Griffon the picture significantly loses in beauty. Because I believe that it's not worth it well catches a glimpse of another time, play does not interfere, the camera angle changed and all super Chart Pak includes one 1080p. In the settlements fps sags to become somewhere 15-19, what, exactly, the same is not critical, at least in the settlement you can start the cheat engage with a multiplier of 1.6 will be approx. flight Handling Shader gave vidyuhi, Loki took the pictures. in the properties of KEMA disabled image scaling in big screen resolution. While a lot of fun. People write that throws when teleportation, for my 5 rendition of departures is zero. This solves the problem with the album remains relevant, changes over time 1,7,4 d no. I think that the boys worked their 5 bucks a Bang, and if in a month there will be changes they will be available immediately.

T
Tsefal 20.03.20

PolaC1
Your file my Microsoft Security removes! How to be?