3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 20.03.20 09:37 pm

Cemu 1.7.5 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Offer to share info on this topic. The main question is when?
Something where people have written that there will be, but other than 0.5 FPS until nothing more is found...
131 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 20.03.20

Thomas Sevchenko
It does not work normally, there have witches even the shadow is not displayed. Wait for new versions of the emulator while it is lasciviousness ((((

P
PolaC1 20.03.20

Mr Independent
I've been wondering, you always have this habit all in one heap dump?
There is a theme for amibo : http://forums.playground.ru/the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild/amiibo-934163/
How hard is there to write?

M
Mr Independent 20.03.20

PolaC1
Oh, sorry, I didn't notice that you're in charge. Apparently my writing is so slap your eyes, that you can not live in peace. It's so scary, proofedit once to help the person...
Answer the question, Yes, it was hard to write, and the person asking me the question about the amiigo, it was difficult to look back.

A
Andriken 20.03.20

Mr Independent
I agree with Polak, when everything is in its place in consequence easier to find...

M
Mr Independent 20.03.20

Andriken
Okay, will take a different theme, so would immediately and said, no attacks :)

A
Andriken 20.03.20

OK nice to see reasonable people on the forum!

A
AesmaDiv 20.03.20

Brothers advise.
Downloaded from rutracker the game, downloaded cemu 1.7.5, configured everything according to the instructions. One: started the game in English., tried to switch to Russian - English all the same. Restarted, one figure, bourgeois. Maybe I something wrong doing?

A
Andriken 20.03.20

in cemu go into options - console language - choose Russian, region auto, restart cemu

A
AesmaDiv 20.03.20

Andriken
have done so.. without result. A new game should start or continue?

A
Andriken 20.03.20

you can continue to download the other emulsion try

M
Mezerick 20.03.20

Mr Independent
And what is the password for the archive update?
upd
found the password
Спойлерzgamesdown . forumeiros. com
no spaces

P
PolaC1 20.03.20

AesmaDiv
Put region - Europe (I have both, the car did not work and identity was English)

A
AesmaDiv 20.03.20

PolaC1
Thanks, buddy. Put Europe and language changed to Russian. Thank you.))

D
Danila Vendin 20.03.20

Intel core i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07 GHz
Installed memory 9 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
I will pull
WELL, that was 25-30фпс

A
Andriken 20.03.20

I think 17-23 fps...

M
Merphiles 20.03.20

Guys, help. After 2 minutes the game fps slowing down from 30 to 10. Only helps minimize or exit(enter) in fullscreen mod. Specs i5 6500, 8Gb RAM, GTX 1070, run from the HDD. Just even checked as there is none, maybe something with her and went to the bench Hitman 2016. Everything works fine.

A
Aleksandr Lepilin 20.03.20

Everything works fine 25-30 fps, but after 15-20 minutes of playing, the emulator crashes and westnet a bug, in 1.7.4.d such nebylo.

M
M.E.I.0188 20.03.20

Merphiles
Try with your cache to play, and maybe not enough operatives, although my computer is weaker than the game runs at 25-30 frames per 2K

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 20.03.20

People who know how to remove the flickering textures (the building such as flicker) in the lens Mount 2? Tried it on 1.7.3 and 1.7.4 and 1.7.5 d
Sory that is not the topic,just in the forum about the lens Mount 2 no one sits and plays through the emulsion.

A
Andriken 20.03.20

Lucky1
today patronymicum unsubscribed team cemu 2-3 weeks they plan 1,7,6 which will remove the flickering and reduce the consumption of RAM (this from the master) and a lot of things, promised by the way the work on the shaders, and grafikal with previous versions...