3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20 09:38 pm

Advise on the similarity of the RPG Drakensang.

Here it is since Spellforce 3 I was not passable.I played Drakensang, had previously scored at both the first and second part.And the game has gone very,if anyone knows of a similar game not the Witcher,not the mass effect, and that is similar to Drakensang or Neverwinter.What are a couple of.
81 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Isometric satisfied or necessarily 3D?

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

If not the stupid destruction of the universe at the bottom.

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

Hurt. Try Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition, Planescape Torment Multiverse Edition
Start with ice, it will be easier, there is a balance of battles\quests, but mostly fighting, then the Baldur goes, the Torment will be more difficult.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

Rolemanser
Hurt it's all over and not just once.

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

Through the Dark eye, there is another series, Blackguards and Blackguards2

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

swoop I know there is no such
drakes 2 was the last AAA party RPG with voice acting and Prefontaine
a similar Igori well known from biovar.
while the modern is that all sorts of Turany and pilary maybe even all sorts of indie PEK-PEK

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

Dead State I can recommend, but the idea is interesting, but is made through one place.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

Rolemanser
If you think so how many travel RPG total units 30-35? Blackguards and Blackguards2 the same passed, did not play in Helsing and Grim Dawn. About them can that be to say?

V
Vyxyxol 20.03.20

Early Divinity played?

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

Muskrat
That way no like their the same three do not remember the name?

l
legusor 20.03.20

such like drakensang no to and the graphics are good, and not isometric, and not step-by-step, and with the good role-playing system from the Board game.
if you want something good from isometry, then it is really junk and just for the fans of real RPG with all the consequences.
suggest these games:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura
Kult: Heretic kingdoms
Divine divinity
Beyond divinity
NOX
The temple of elemental evil

divinity 2 and risen series, and film series two worlds can be similar to drakensang, but only superficially. in fact there stupidly extermination of enemies without any emphasis on storytelling and adequate role models.

again, from isometry can try the first 2 parts of dungeon siege, sacred first and a game like inquisitor

of similar to drakensang I can recommend the game dungeon lords. very specific game, but if you delay, the more delay.

and for the sake of interest try the bard's tale (which is 2005) and dark messiah of might and magic, but this is straying from the topic of the resemblance of drakensang.

if you have not played in the series dragon age, which is also, in principle, resembles the drakensang, we suggest that only the first part.

definitely play vampire: the masquerade: bloodlines, if you want paralalia.

Van Helsing and Grim dawn is a single indie grindilki mobs.

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

Divine Divinity
Divinity II: Developer's Cut
Beyond Divinity
Grim Dawn I liked Helsin not gone

V
Vyxyxol 20.03.20

Divine Divinity, Divinity 2 Ego Draconis, Divinity 2 The dragon knight saga. Something like this.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

legusor
thanks bro for dungeon lords,Now I know what weekend to take.

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

Dead State try to ZOGe is the translation of the game.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

Rolemanser
I downloaded Dead State and I do not understand what happens to guns,ammo,coffee,chocolate, a bunch of brought and all is lost.Where is it?

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

The guns and ammo you have left, but food, gasoline, luxury items into the inventory database, you can see your food, gasoline, medicines, luxury goods, batteries, toilet paper and TP, improve mood survivors.

T
The_Black_Wolf 20.03.20

The most obvious is the first Dragon Age. He really shit, but many love it.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.03.20

Rolemanser
Well, they also ask to bring it to them,so asked for a flashlight and batteries,brought both.All gone the battery was found on the ground floor.Where's the torch the hell knows stupid question,where is this fucking Board at work to assign?

R
Rolemanser 20.03.20

The right side is the cafeteria, where the tables and vending machines are and have access to a slide, see the wall with the fire extinguisher.
The fact that you are asked to find the NPC, coffee, batteries, cigars, etc, you will be in your inventory, if you disappeared, it's the other batteries were. Brought items that they ask, it will be moral to ascend.