3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
737xcv 21.03.20 07:58 pm

New \"dogs\" is divorce on money? (Yes/No) (Корсары: Черная метка)

Yes. I think that it's a Scam. Another attempt to cash in on nostalgia for the old and good times and here's why:
1. No screenshots or art least something close to the game, not counting the trailer with the Boobs;
2. The game has not even smell, and is already offering to buy all sorts of kits;
3. The trailer is made at the knees, and is designed for children;
4. Financing (project purpose) does not correspond to the breadth of scope, level of modern AAA-games;
5. Not believe that previously it was impossible to realize such a project, and years later had the desire and opportunity.
31 Comments
Sort by:
h
hoenhaym svetlyy 21.03.20

Well, as I understand the money they again it is at the start of development and harvested and not a whole game.And like 4E tried to do, but odd as it is....may finished.Therefore, from here take the screenshots?And why now, well, I think the success of Kingdom Come: Deliverance thank where sex/drugs/rock-n-roll, and the corsairs just about all of this.Well, about the AAA level at all, as it even out of the question
PS: anything less similar to a divorce than the old citizen

D
Danila Vasin 21.03.20

Did you even read??? They are still raising money on kickstarter and nothing more, and it is only one channel of funds. And about the sets it is only the options of financial support for which the player may receive in the future and nothing more. I'm not arguing that this may turn out to be dross, because what else can you expect from them for the last time, things to a small degree be true (StarCitizen for example), even though Kingdom Come: Deliverance live up to his expectations. Just look what will happen in 3 years when the project may be released. The guys review the material in more detail. This Trailer done to the knees and is designed for children as you put it - not what you think, but just the idea not even of the project, and the news that they want something else to start. they simply still, in principle nothing! They will only start working on the concept. No need to hatiti these things, let's just at this stage, we'll see what happens...

K
KPOT1987 21.03.20

There is a very strong likelihood that they will modify the game to the first stage (alpha version IMO), and then say: money to develop over, play what you is.

D
Danila Vasin 21.03.20

Maybe.... They even said they have an investor with 6 million USD

737xcv 21.03.20

Daniel Vasin
Even Amateurs working on pure enthusiasm may have something to show, but here... They need 6-7 million dollars to show some location, the boat, the boat?

D
Danila Vasin 21.03.20

In that case, while they stated this, now just have to wait....

B
BoriskaE 21.03.20

The incentive appeared first corsairs (for me only), I thought the error corrected, Ruska finish it neaaa... and you developers, what you put on players.

h
hoenhaym svetlyy 21.03.20

Generally it is believed that you guys waste they only desire to cut the project have stated and you screens and 8 hours of gameplay demonstration give (sorry, I exaggerate)

737xcv 21.03.20

Daniel Vasin
Daniel Vasin wrote:
In that case, while they stated this, now just have to wait....
Why wait?
stables light
stables bright wrote:
Generally it is believed that you guys waste they only desire to cut the project have stated and you screens and 8 hours of gameplay demonstration give (sorry, I exaggerate)
But the loot they want to cut now and now sell kits.

737xcv 21.03.20

And here is the news to the topic:
http://www.playground.ru/news/rukovoditel_serii_korsary_obvinil_avtorov_korsarov_chernaya_metka_v_krazhe_intellektualnoj_sobstvennosti-55694/

2MegaB 21.03.20

About Arkhipova crap he was carrying a full, besides BSGP won the court 17 Nov 2017 http://www.playground.ru/news/u_razrabotchikov_korsarov_chernaya_metka_est_prava_na_razrabotku_igry_pod_brendom_korsary-55703/.
Further, they have clearly identified that they need 2 000 000 rubles for the start of development, then the sponsor will (or already have). At sponsor's expense and can lie, so delete it for now.
What kind of game they ultimately concocted... you never know, there is already hope for the best, in any case, the series of games age of pirates was excellent. But unfortunately or fortunately the groundwork and mechanics from past projects, they will not take what they said:
Respect of the rights to "the universe", our company is not planning to use the intellectual property created in the production of games in the series "dogs", as posed by the game will be completely original, based on historical events and developed with support from the community.

In the fact that the development was frozen before 2010 - it is the fault of past developers and not data at this point, so let me suggest that this time could be in the best light.

D
Dark Corsair 21.03.20

There have been examples of campaigns that did not inspire confidence but collected huge sums, the same Broken Age was announced, in fact, the phrase Tim Schafer Gash quest old school, be cool, the boys are thrown off! without any idea or concept of the game, hell Yes there's even a vision of the project was not in sight))) Another thing the corsairs, their campaign does not inspire confidence for several reasons, among which is really not the most adequate choice for the purposes and amounts. They go out on the Kickstarter or fig with any slightest presentable demo of one location, then they would have a chance to win big. And since they collect the money is not there, there is a high probability that their project in the form in which they try to sell to people is simply not passed on to crowdfeeding)

M
MagicHero 21.03.20

stables light
Actually this is one of the mosheyniki snickering, require 360 million rubles. Or do you for example seen packages that sell? 250 thousand rubles!!! I'm such arrogance is simply not seen and the subscription
ATTENTION! Get a digital copy of the game or in-game content will be possible only upon reaching the 5th stage of collecting means providing a closed alpha version of the game (see goals).
If the campaign reaches the 5th stage of fundraising, the maximum available prize will be a Set of cabin boy.
Set cabin boy, for example costs 500 rubles, ie, paid 250 thousand, developed scored in the game and get set for the 500r (even though this set is not worth 500-Tu rubles) )))))) so nice throw noobs with money )))

R
Ragday 21.03.20

Dark Corsair
That's straight from the tongue removed!) For the last time ....deception that as a joke: a Mature young woman - do You believe in love at first sight?! Mature - I Have not the vision... I scopate it!!! XD well until the passcape about any purchase, and especially before the production sets, and there can be not moget! ;) And the destruction Akella after the last DLC on DLC and even seamless modders right here is a pink dream! XD

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

I think that we should take the risk and give a chance to the developers. This happens very rarely in our industry. 200 RUB. (minimum amount was reduced campaign, before it was 250) - can scrape together each. Be a pity if such a promising project (planned to go, not only on PCs but also on next-generation consoles) can not be realized. He zadonatil.

R
Ragday 21.03.20

BubbleOperation
BubbleOperation wrote:
is planned to be released not only on PC but on consoles of new generation
Now, that, my dear, and guards: if the game immediately and then wait for the consoles, downgrade graphics and gameplay with game possibilities, plus the awkward control on the PC, and all sorts of services like the in-game store and a subscription fee... Well, I've been there! ;)
PS Oh Yes, I forgot about the damnedest optimization as a result of chasing two hares! ;)

u
usus 21.03.20

This is Russia, and there really never know

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Ragday
For me, graphics in a video game not the main element. On the big consoles did not have to play (only on a portable “PSP” and “GameBoy”), Joypad in the hands not holding, I use a PC and keyboard for me at the time. (don't know, I have no desire to switch platforms) will Assume you are a console user and you, of course, be convenient for a comfortable game controller. Because the game itself is not free, I hope that in the new “dogs” will not be any in-game shops. But I'm willing to accept paid service (if he does appear) to facilitate progress through the story campaign, or to make only cosmetic changes online. Now I read on the website "Gambling" material about the "Black mark" and that's what I found: "At the stage of pre-moderation of the game "corsairs 4" the author of the project - the company Black Sun Game Publishing has passed the test of legal purity. We regret the conflict around one of the most exciting projects on display at the site QIWI Fundl. However, please note that the authors of the projects responsible for, including reputational, to the sponsors themselves. For its part, QIWI Fundl guarantee the return of funds to sponsors if the project does not get the required amount on the site. Thus, participants are freed from the risk to remain without money.” (https://www.igromania.ru/news/73816/Razrabotchiki_novyh_Korsarov_otvetili_na_obvineniya.html) If this is true (believe it), then there is nothing to fear. If not, you will agree that 200 rubles is not such a major loss of investment which need to be sorry. From user support depends on the success of the project. If our support is small, investors can not help financially with the developers, and the project will close. There are games released on different platforms, and with good optimization. (especially the game “BSGP” at the moment not started to develop, so to judge its potential as difficult)

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Ragday wrote:
Now, that, my dear, and guards: if the game on consoles then wait for that degrad graphics and gameplay with game possibilities, plus the awkward control on the PC
Sorry, I do not understand correctly. You - the PC user. You meant awkward control in case of poor optimization of the game from consoles to PC?

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

We here 383 persons. If everyone will chip in for 200 rubles it will be - 76 600 roubles it is Possible that developers will not be able to collect 2 million on QiwiFundl, but it seems to me that if they gather up at least half (or more than half) 1 million investors it will attract. This will show that people are somehow interested in the future of the project. Hell, why devoted fans to sit on a chair and wait that the game itself will.