3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
737xcv 21.03.20 07:58 pm

New \"dogs\" is divorce on money? (Yes/No) (Корсары: Черная метка)

Yes. I think that it's a Scam. Another attempt to cash in on nostalgia for the old and good times and here's why:
1. No screenshots or art least something close to the game, not counting the trailer with the Boobs;
2. The game has not even smell, and is already offering to buy all sorts of kits;
3. The trailer is made at the knees, and is designed for children;
4. Financing (project purpose) does not correspond to the breadth of scope, level of modern AAA-games;
5. Not believe that previously it was impossible to realize such a project, and years later had the desire and opportunity.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ragday 21.03.20

BubbleOperation
BubbleOperation wrote:
Sorry, I do not understand correctly. You - the PC user. You meant awkward control in case of poor optimization of the game from consoles to PC?
Absolutely true! I'm a PC user and constantly see cross-platform games poor optimization on PC as well disregard the control PC(keyboard-mouse) in favor of joypads(and in some games so even the name of the keys from left joypads...). Also noticeable downgrade graphics in favor of consoles and the simplification of the gameplay, the awkward, the braking interface (which is suitable for consoles but not for PC) and plenty of other nasty little things... and Therefore Express their concerns about the quality... and lastly the overall trend of game developers - an outright fraud, excessive ambitions, poor quality of the final product, disregard (disrespect) to your target audience, the pursuit of larger audience, okazualivanie and most importantly exorbitant greed transforming into greed contrary to common sense and objective conditions...
In short, Yes, I feel sorry for such projects, even money 200 rubles. Culprit to Akella with the latest corsairs, different meat, know me sky, escape from Tarakanova, project Genome, Nekst dei Survive, Survarium, etc, etc can be very long to continue... I really want to have Black sun get what they ordered, personally I am not interested in online, I need a real pirate sandbox with this historical story(pardon the tautology) and co-op, so all this obscenity you can play with your beloved or friends. (probably still with the friends for girls and pubs with blackjack brought to tsugunder))) But I do not believe in the possibility thereof, because they are just too lazy to even concepts to provide! Si ward, for example to the cancellation of his project about the pirates hit us with concepts...And Great Developers from black San even images are not drawn, although the presentation of charges developed even normal demos sawing... Hence the lack of confidence .

M
MunchkiN 616 21.03.20

divorce for money this means if they are 360 million (quite a penny) collected a game then there is no
I don't think it will be
on the other hand, the concept part of the game vague. there are competitors from Ubisoft and cartoon couple on уе4 with water and therefore, by process of elimination to conclude that Igor will not be like these Igori
but the concept of fundraising looks weird and will actually znachitsya continuation of the series Igor but what is the specific technical details no
and cake starters ordinary specific numbers gorowara. type 1st level 25 ships with customization. 2nd level every customization level 3 you can Rob korowai 5th level 50 ships and so forth
although I like it... peck-peck.

D
Darkchel 21.03.20

I kazhetsa schto no well guys eto carsare well into VI

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Ragday
Understand your frustration. But it will not be correct if all the gamers of the world will only play on a PC. About greed and the likelihood of fraud, I agree. After watching the trailer for the new “Pirates” I had hope for a close + a guarantee of a return on investment (as I wrote above).
The whole trailer Le Corsaire 4 is a set of artifacts, in my opinion, the quality (not super brilliant, of course), with good voice acting, an atmospheric soundtrack and flow. The developers have at least something, in my opinion, they did not declare themselves as “the great game makers of all Russia”. (the Studio itself was created not so long ago - 2014)
Ragday wrote:
escape from Tarakanova,
What's wrong with him?
Ragday wrote:
I really want to have Black sun get what they ordered
If you really want, then why not invest? Investing in this project, you not only help to realize all our ideas, but they themselves become developers. This is only the beginning, no demos, gameplay in the near future will not.

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Here is an example, Assassins Creed 3. The game was developed from 2009 to 2012. According to Wikipedia, the first demo was shown at a special exhibition on 6 April 2012, and April 7 (the same year) was officially published screenshots.

R
Ragday 21.03.20

BubbleOperation wrote:
But it will not be correct if all the gamers of the world will only play on a PC.
Don't cringe, dear, I'm not saying that everyone should play on PC, but PC players shouldn't suffer because of consoles. Again I want to please everyone let them do it separately for PC and consoles. Even if the PC it will be a different game... Not who did not say that on the console you get from her may obtain an equal footing with PC game. Everyone's happy when the Tanks on the PC and mobile are different?
BubbleOperation wrote:
What's wrong with him?
To paraphrase You: what about him? what is the question - is the answer.
BubbleOperation wrote:
If you really want, then why not invest?
I think I argued more than enough my point of view... You even read what You write?

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Ragday

BubbleOperation wrote:
But it will not be correct if all the gamers of the world will only play on a PC.
Yes, I'm a complete moron that wrote. You really didn't talk about it, shrugged. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.
Ragday wrote:
PC players shouldn't suffer because of consoles.
Agree.
Ragday wrote:
To paraphrase You: what about him? what is the question - is the answer.
You have not understood correctly. I wanted to ask: why is Escape from Tarkov is the culprit of your skeptical attitude towards the project the corsairs: the Black mark ?
Ragday wrote:
I think I argued more than enough my point of view.
Yes. To support or not - your right. Didn't mean to impose anything. I just thought it a bit strange that you want to see the project as it was conceived by the developers themselves not wanting to make any effort to implement it for some reason (do you have them named). Although again, let me remind you that there is a money back guarantee in case of failure+ your theoretical prediction about the upcoming Le Corsaire - relative and has no evidence of the soil. (because the game has not yet started to develop, and speculate, speculate and fantasize endlessly).Easily not pull the fish from the pond. I, in turn, cannot be 100% certain that the game will be excellent. But I believed the developers zadonatil, gave them a chance and if luck is not on their side, I will NOT LOSE ANYTHING. I think that if you sit on the chair, it is important idly by and thinking about the possible failure of the game, a good result for sure will not have to wait. (regardless of whether you want it or not). In short, if nothing is done, then you can lose (maybe) fit the project.
Ragday wrote:
You even read what You write?
Of course.

R
Ragday 21.03.20

BubbleOperation wrote:
Sorry
Accepted.
BubbleOperation wrote:
why Escape from Tarkov is the culprit of your skeptical attitude towards the project the corsairs: the Black mark ?
About it below
BubbleOperation wrote:
Didn't mean to impose anything
BubbleOperation wrote:
I think that if you sit on the chair, it is important idly by and thinking about the possible failure of the game, a good result for sure will not have to wait.
I think it is mutually exclusive statements, You just want to impose their vision of the correct from Your point of view, behavior... the same will be clear from the following.
BubbleOperation wrote:
I just thought it a bit strange that you want to see the project as it was conceived by the developers themselves not wanting to make any effort to implement it for certain reasons
Well, let's begin: For starters, I don't know Your age and occupation, as well as the game experience but I dare suggest that is not very much. Otherwise, You know what and how games were made at least 15-20 years ago. And You would hardly have become to compare the quality of gameplay and breadth of execution, a modern... Despite the smaller technical features of the game were made as works of art were sculpted not at the consumer (of course not all like now) In the second You yourself would have been funny through tears that you now have the view of the consumers of games from the category of oranus turpilius. This is when players sell privilege to test games for a fee...ie to pay for the opportunity, which was previously paid by the developer... Believe me it's really funny, for everyone who remembers and understands...And now it is believed that it should be!!!Anecdote! You ask why I don't want? Yes, because they themselves developers in your project do not want to invest!!! They spared weeks of their personal time to prepare design documents(dizdari) or the demo version, they are ready to sell packages(at unconscionable prices) and collect millions, too lazy or unwillingly finger on the finger to hit himself what unheard-of insolence!!! Why did I have to help them to lead a parasitic way of life according to the principle of prison otritsalova: All for me and nothing from me! I know as a blacksmith and welder always represent drawings and figures of the future product or photos, if I've done what the customer wants... I Have never and never can be, to take money from the customer without showing what he can count! But here? You asked about Escape Tarakanov? So he is a clear example of where my wife and zadonatil, by mutual consent, believing the promises(as well as in project genome" and a number of other projects) and the result was blatant price tags for completely different game and boorish responses to the criticism in style : I hudojnikami...nenravitsya... Well I can understand You and your desire to get an interesting game and desire help(well-intentioned road paved to you know where). But not going to encourage you snickering, brazen in the brink of developers (the trend of modern game development in General with games services, the subscriber, shops and loot boxes). And You would not recommend, that our behavior they are on the neck and sat down, dangling his legs, and having already urge! But I will not do, respecting Your right to make choices and mistakes, stuffing their cones and accumulating your experience! (especially since You didn't ask my advice))) something Like this! ;)

P. S. the essence of modern igrostroya reflects a bearded anecdote: Lieutenant rzhevskii on the morning after a night out with the representative of the oldest profession, a woman with low social responsibility, stands up, getting dressed and going to leave... She told him: - the Lieutenant and the money?! He said in reply: - Hussars with women do not take money!!! XD So here is a modern developed games is as a Lieutenant, and still only require the money in advance!!! XD

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Ragday wrote:
For starters, I don't know Your age and occupation, as well as the game experience but I dare suggest that is not very much.
Yes, it's true. Gaming experience I have a little. Started seriously and consciously interested in video games a couple of years with 2011's and 2012's. Therefore, experience in this matter I have a little bit.
Ragday wrote:
Despite their lower technical capabilities of the games were made as works of art were sculpted not at the consumer (of course not all like now) In the second You yourself would have been funny through tears that you now have the view of the consumers of games from the category of oranus turpilius. This is when players sell privilege to test games for a fee...ie to pay for the opportunity, which was previously paid by the developer...
Thank you for enlighten me a bit, but don't you think that modern video games are costly to create than ever before, and this method of monetization can wear a forced nature (not in all cases)? The needs of the people increased, and to meet them requires more money, effort, etc.
Ragday wrote:
You asked about Escape Tarakanov? So he is a clear example of where my wife and zadonatil, by mutual consent, believing the promises(as well as in project genome" and a number of other projects) and the result was blatant price tags for completely different game and boorish responses to the criticism in style : I hudojnikami...nenravitsya...
OK, I understand you.
Ragday wrote:
(good deeds you know where the road is lined).
Good intentions, not deeds. Different concepts and different meanings.
Ragday wrote:
stuffing their cones and accumulating your experience!
Well, I'm ready. I like the support of this project, we can only wait and hope. Only time will tell.

R
Ragday 21.03.20

BubbleOperation wrote:
don't you think that modern video games are costly to create than ever before, and this method of monetization can wear a forced nature (not in all cases)? The needs of the people increased, and to meet them requires more money, effort, etc.
I have to disappoint You, nothing is as it seems at first glance. Costs exactly the same as always,even more than that, everything goes to the greatest simplification now most of the work of making the PC rather utility. For example, consider Basovski Assassin creed unity seems (this is where in Paris the action takes place), many are far from programming just dripped about realistic buildings, but no one bothered to find out how they were made...There is a program (utility) to zifrovaya photos in 3D objects. Just need pictures from different angles in high resolution... Ubisoft generally it is ordered to freelancers (like You Dobrokhotov) shooting with quadcopters. I do not belittle the merits of level designers, but we must be fair! Edit 3D model in 3D max or make from scratch are two different things. Then the animation one for many years does not make the animation way in the manual, this is the motion captur (men in funny tight suits with white balls on camera work out the desired movement and animation while the PC handles them himself)... Again, different debuggers and engines to facilitate the work at times!!! Do you really think that Ubisoft could stamp each year of the Assassins with a very robust design quality be all in the manual?! And now I will tell how I in 1993 to draw only the outline of an open palm had to write about 200 lines of code in basic or about 120 Fortran... According to my incomparable amount of work...So not the costs have increased... Just have someone mug pilfered from the impunity and greed... the Lion's share of funds to develop games just to the pockets of the various crooks ( publishers, owners, advertisers, effective managers and brilliant game designers like Kojima who zazvezdilsya like a Hollywood movie diva and demand fees with 6-7 zeros, they de not enough for coke and yachts Islands) Our developed, depending on how cut Babos the more successful colleagues, you begin to go crazy with envy and black toad...They just want a drum, running shoes and a puppy...(sarcasm)
BubbleOperation wrote:
Good intentions, not deeds. Different concepts and different meanings.
Yes thank you that corrected, I used to be addicted to make offensive mistakes to fix!
BubbleOperation wrote:
I like the support of this project
You know, nice to communicate with You. And mind You its good word, and syllable is light and straightforward, a pleasure to read. Direct is a sense that all is not lost and society as the norm... But so will read this support from the soul gate... Is the Russian word support may not Express Your thoughts?! You probably don't wear shoes and shoes and the girl of his eyes look and not a girl and probably gelsa???

B
BubbleOperation 21.03.20

Ragday wrote:
require fees with 6-7 zeros, they de not enough for coke and yachts Islands
Known worldwide for actors, Directors, entertainers, artists, designers (and many more who) are working, worked and will work on this principle. This is normal and, in my opinion, it cannot be otherwise, because they have earned it by their labor, their love for the cause, the result of their work costs a lot of money. Will not be Tom cruise to star in next “Mission Impossible” for nothing. No, of course, among them there are greedy who inflate the cost of their services, so to speak, to the heavens, but what can you do.
The same Hideo kojima , whom you cited as an example, has done a lot for the gaming industry, he not anyhow who, as professionals in their field. His future a joint project with Director Guillermo Del Toro's “Death Stranding” looks very interesting and unusual. (for the trailer). Well, roll him 7 dollars for honest work, and the game eventually (we assume) will be successful, everyone is happy and no one to calishite will not be who to whom and for how much.
Ragday wrote:
Ubisoft generally it is ordered to freelancers (like You Dobrokhotov) shooting with quadcopters.
Didn't know about it.
Ragday wrote:
Just have someone mug pilfered from the impunity and greed... the Lion's share of funds to develop games just to the pockets of the various crooks ( publishers, owners, advertisers, managers and brilliant game designers
I think it can be forgiven if the game eventually turned out good and met the expectations of the players.
Ragday wrote:
You know, nice to communicate with You.
Mutually you a lot of interesting stories. For me (with my experience) it will certainly be useful information.
Ragday wrote:
And mind You its good word, and syllable is light and straightforward, a pleasure to read.
Thank you.
Ragday wrote:
But here read this support from the soul gate... Is the Russian word support may not Express Your thoughts?!
The fact that the support (support) is a long-established word in the gaming community, a gaming term that everyone understands, it is widely distributed around the world. No, I'm not hard to talk/ write support, just want to make it a bit of variety here and all within the video game it sounds good.
Ragday wrote:
You probably don't wear shoes and shoes and the girl of his eyes look and not a girl and probably gelsa???
I love the English language, but during intercourse (outside of the gaming community) I don't mix it with the Russian. So how is it somehow rude and it hurts. If we are to speak, then a full English sentences and apart from Russian, then Yes, it's great.