3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sprintin 26.09.19 02:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed Payback)

Divided opinions.How do you play.
Stood up NFS or still average
Open Origin Access, you can download and evaluate.
107 Comments
Sort by:
E
Er1sh 26.09.19

Progress on the face. After playing an hour in Payback, I saw a very normal physics, so you don't skid on every occasion. A good story, and wonderful graphics.
As long as the game I like. I restarted not so pleasing in the first hour of the game as Payback.
NFS gets up from his knees.
PS the Soundtrack of the game bombeznaya! 10 times better than the last part! God, Yes, there is even a radio there!

-
-Anarant- 26.09.19

Went through all the available tasks. The impression is very positive. The game was very decent but not without drawbacks.
The main disadvantage of the Russian version is her voice, although not the voices and the translation, and the work of audio Director, in some moments the voice is very greatly accelerated.
Graphics are nice, the music, for the most part well matched, but there were a couple moments where the music and intensity of a row.
The idea of tuning licked with The Crew, on this part I can not say anything for or against.
A little upset, how to access visual tuning, I think that if it doesn't affect perfomance that may be open at once.
Physics of control is very nice, and while I have not noticed problems in 2015 when the car jumped the road and clung to the barricades.
As for me it is a strong work on the mistakes of the past part, there is a sense that the output of real competition spurred improvement in the game.

S
SULIK 712 26.09.19

played it,at first horrified graph in the city,no soundtrack,then gave Behe's kind of all changed graphics,sound via Chaz tired-no memorable tracks that rocked-a feeling that just got shoved into the game,but they quickly get bored in the long run.Physics is a separate sheet,never was so miserable physics,in the last part was great physics,if you free ride, it is still a channel,but when you come to mission drift, I was horrified-the machine does not go into a long skid,nothing to do in a skid is not going away,and is drifting in a special car,Vess drift in like a short jerking on the highway,which like a moron twitch in different directions to gain the desired number of points.Previously, it was possible to slide a few turns and even how to control the skid.The graphics are beautiful,the countryside steep-frostbayt in.Day and night did not only separate missions night.The town is small and unpretentious.Drove around the whole district.The country roads look beautiful,the traffic of all living things,birds,but the map is not so big and there as the village,the rest of this long country roads, and obyezdnaya way.The controls are very strange twitches on the joystick in the races do not understand,sometimes it's like the machine is adjusted as it is necessary.(now I understand why in the recent videos all have scolded the guy who was driving and was surprised that he was playing a game,it turns out.At first, chase,story,pretty, sometimes even a feeling of nostalgia of old NFS and mid night club 3.The strange feel of the game yet.Drift repulsed all desire.Optimization how I'm so weak on my gth 1070 on the ultra drawdowns,but in the future will correct.

S
SULIK 712 26.09.19

don't know how good the physics is there to say?machine weight is not felt,despite all the arcade NFS,in the old parts of the physics were still normal,then as budete some helpers.In Forze physics is excellent.Here she is clumsy in this part especially

j
jcdR 26.09.19

last night rubai in the NSF for akses origin, direct fix, waiting for release!))
but I do not understand the innovation tuning performance pokerdotcom pancake))), put subarik in the green, money eternal strained

W
WWQ 26.09.19

the NSF last night went with a Bang... , pre-ordered the new part with all the extra buns, + I have connected the ACC and had the opportunity yesterday to drive 10 hours to see...
shit I haven't seen physics the last part is simply divine compared to this misery, the cars go on rails, speedometer and tachometer idiotic, it is not clear when the transfer switch, the feeling of speed no.
100 300 of one figure...
Summary: deathcause even to finish will not be issued a refund.
The picture is nice, the optimization rules 1080 in the crackdown drags 4K 60+ , it is strange that support sli is not delivered, in the last part of sli was with the start of the game.

R
R3F13X 26.09.19

Pre - 4/10 not recommended.
A lot of time spent in NFS '15, passed on many times the game. Many have rightly put her a low evaluation. Passed demo NFS PB and appreciate it as below average 4/10.
Most disappointing that no tuning - no individual settings of the car affect the handling/acceleration-speed. And the game has no details (pendant/turbine/nitro/bus), but only the cards from Paladins. Only Paladins you choose cards, and then after each victory you are given exactly one RANDOMLY(!) card, or choose to shop from the scarce random list where not likely to be the one most desired. Now just roulette, or even a roll of the dice determines what you will have details - Hello ludemann. We need a turbine > to roll the dice > sorry dice, wait for the next throw of the dice... But before you could change gear ratios, tire pressure, suspension stiffness, the angle of the spoiler, etc. Now only 1 slider 1 which has optimal value tap brake to drift, and if you choose left or right, you lose. Previously, it was possible to find several ideal configurations settings of the car was equally fast drive grip and drift, that is not real life, but great for arcade. Now the DOF you did not show the same time as tap brake to drift. But the main thing is a random Assembly of parts, before this it was possible to think, do not understand... While I understand it's bad for all aspects except sales of luchboxes.
The game engine and physics in particular exactly the same with the previous part, you'll be only setting vehicle which is now significantly more arcade, predictable and simple. Previously, it was necessary a long time poking around in the settings (in the garage) to bring to perfection, now it will take a few seconds right outside - for some it will be a plus.
Now almost no support for gamepads, which is likely correct, but it's only 2 almost same configuration that cannot be reassigned. Completely missing the setting of dead zones, sensitivity, etc.
Graphene is the same as in the last part, now in a day and the finish looks quite good.
Like there is some kind of flourish, like in the previous parts, but there is no live actors in the background of your car, now only gravenities cut scenes.
Was sure that buy a pre-order Deluxe that would be there was not, but was worse than all expectations. Definitely not going to take.
Oh, and she's almost completely single-player - you won't meet other players or the cops, but will only see them track time. At any time you can pause)) From the offsite have cut all mention of the opportunity to meet live players in a free world.
In General I do not recommend to buy, but you can try origin access for 300 rubles and if you like, for it will give you a discount of 300 rubles for the purchase.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 26.09.19

The game is very pleased , got exactly what I wanted , it is clear that developed really listened to the wishes of the players . Comparing with the previous part , we can note a marked increase in the number of tuning finally has normal physics , do not require all just drifting , living world , Yes,Yes , now the world around us is not just decoration , it exists by itself , there were a bunch of different classes . The soundtrack picked up a great , in harmony , to mix in many a game , and not annoying. The location is really great , and, moreover , it is interesting to drive, not to teleport like in the last part . Thanks to the separation of vehicles into classes , the fleet was very diverse . Finally I want to say Bravo Ghost games ! Continue in the same spirit !

S
Sprintin 26.09.19

played 10 hours.
quite well turned out.
finally, the machine rulyatsya differently and as it should, do not go into a skid if you don't want.
the graph itself is excellent.
the plot of a Thriller, Ala the fast and the furious
multiplayer is made as in the CRU, room selected car for the race, and the vote which route to choose.
rarities are easily found, not as in the CRU.
the visual tuning is tied to achievements, there are neon)
cars can be set up(driveability) in the game without going to the garage, very convenient.
cards can be easy in the roulette spin, if you have tickets and want more powerful cars.
in General I am happy with, say 8 iz10
EA where you were before that? you could roll out in 2015.
and I do not understand why did different garages, when it was possible to do in one stupidly select the class of car, race,drift,drag.
now have to call in each and to buy, some people is misleading)
dealership a is the class of car which races he will be available.

L
Lunny 26.09.19

My rating of 3 out of 10. Full screen does not start,the probe full console management menu there are no settings fine graphics there
The gameplay is way behind the times 5 years,you can go only there where they say to cut off the path is impossible unless you roll back on the road.You can jump in certain places.The world compared to GTA full dead, the police except in the scripts does not run, do what you want.Machine for stones not to call,pedestrians and some cars are stone,except for graphs of anything,except the plot and the rest is boring
Donat Donat.Invented some piece of machinery development for a lot of money if no money then even the bots did not win.Before it was at least interesting and right now the world is big but no reason to go there nothing happens

i
iBotya 26.09.19

+ The Day/Night.
+ Sane drift.
+ Delivered a quick move on the map.
+ Diversified game world, collect extra this and that.
~ On the plot head did not break.
~ Tuning and setup has moved from a previous NFS with a few additions.
- There are boards with textures, it will definitely be fixed soon.

Experience the trial version has left a good!

s
safot 26.09.19

The slag, three hours was enough and deleted nafig.

G
GuyverDark 26.09.19

NFS PB:
+ Day and night given the morning - evening
+ Each class conducts its own way, for example SUV breaks on potholes and гоночн6ая just choked with dust (it just needs a paved road)...
+ Graphics are quite tolerable
+ There is a camera hood (Bumper, hood, near the prosecution, further prosecution, helicopter- cinema)
+ Advanced tuning
+ Good attempt to lay down MV NFS, Carbon, The RUN, and partly Underground.
+ Revived themselves took (now you can hear their remarks and reactions to a particular situation)
+ Dynamic lighting (dangerous at night - you can plunge the road into the darkness, knocking down lampposts)
+ The map is really big and quite diverse.
+ There are places where hard to get, you have to be smart.
- Little replicas (sometimes it seems that the main characters from the blows otshibaet memory)
- No view from the cabin (would not hurt, and salt on a course there if you look (it looks like it is a competition with Nona trend of plagiarism, which is sad))
- No rear view mirrors
- No support for steering and impact
- The behavior of traffic as it is not very (inappropriately)
- After disposing of some machines having the accident, or to arrange a complete destruction and without a chapel on the road, and even during the race - the police are just sleeping. Unless it's spelled out in the race. (and even during the races - I twice, the cops flew past me, catching a cab, but for me zero attention. Or it depends on the difficulty level)
- it is unclear how weather conditions, it seems they are not. No snow in the mountains with icing, no leader and wet roads. (again, because of plagiarism, the mother is the for-nogo)
PS.
I hope that someday you will deliver a first-person, weather conditions and improve the traffic behavior and the cops.

J
Jitou 26.09.19

Game top)

A
Ab7inth 26.09.19

Super graphics, gameplay, controls, three choices of difficulty, everything is fine. The menu itself is a little silly, and the mouse is not active in it. And so, all on top!
And the machine's favorite is:
Spoiler

A
Artifeks 26.09.19

Generally getting better, but a lot of little things spoil all impression:
Tuning through some cards, net crutch for luchboxes
- Nitro on all cars at once
- Passive environment
- Some stupid story
- Well, the division of cars on classes, here's a direct of ideas is evident, and the realization as usual

y
yuriy13 26.09.19

Guys,in advance I do not recommend to believe in bad or too good reviews about the game. The game is good, I advise you to drive through the origin of the access, 10 hours is enough to understand do you want the game or not. Everything in the game in the spirit of NFS: management and arcade is not complicated - pretty soon you get used to drift and scurry between the cars, the graphics are decent(although not the same as forza), the optimization is good(1050ti pull ultra), the plot is simple and sometimes funny - Yes, but damn it's not game of thrones not all serious at the end.
Here made a small video with gameplay, do not judge strictly))

A
AnakinSkywalker 26.09.19

the plot for the NSF certainly is not important, but it is a very important part
because we all love MW and we fell in love with because advance in the blacklist was interesting and I was personally very motivated to take revenge on Razor

H
Hudson 26.09.19

Swept through the Origin Access. Much awaited game, one of the few most important to me autumn releases. I have, in principle, satisfied all the graphics, soundtrack, voice acting, the police, the sandbox, story. Yes, it certainly is not the crown of gamedev. Yes, there is a race with a much better concept. But here is what I have missed in racing games (and NFS series in particular), namely: there is a goal, the so-called retribution. This is the exact opposite of dull and empty MW2012 where you had everything at once, but it is unclear why. In Payback now you can finally start a career from the bottom, with inferior machines and gradually progress, becoming on your feet. The last NFS with story was not the best in all respects Undercover. And it was almost 10 years ago. Pozaproshlogodnie misunderstanding Ala restart do not take into account. So many, far-fetched other players, disadvantages of Payback kind of sketchy plot and simple control me, due to the shortage of games in this genre, absolutely do not care.

BUT! Almost immediately after launch it was discovered a terrible (and danged if I didn't suspect such baseness, Oh, I had that feeling, Yes, Lord). Racing game NFS Payback in 2017, the year of the 21st century does NOT SUPPORT ANY WHEEL. I repeat: a racing game does not support wheel.Predefined joystick or keyboard. It should be noted, of course, that this disease affects the last three games of the series (Rivals, 2015, Payback), but in NFS 2015 for release on PC this defect was, at least efficiently removed. What I see here? No rudders. I play exclusively with race handlebars since 2006 year and simply can't play anything else. So Ghost and EA relish whacked me in the stomach and pooped in your coffee.

And at every turn there are billboards depicting a steering wheel and pedals from the Logitech G27. Well, not slap it in the face of the players? The official forum is replete with indignation about this, and even have a small, but still give hope a chance that the developers will hear players. But if the patch of the first day will not bring into play the divine blessing in the form of support for steering wheels with Force Feedback (or at least easy, in the spring), then I see no reason to buy the game. And this is the main drawback in the game for me.

Before any NFS took the wheel for the first second of the game and what would there not talking about the fact that handlebars is only for simulation, but the fun obtained by using the steering wheel in MW, Carbon, HP2010 and The Run I will never forget. What can we say about race - I remember, some shooters and action games in the early to mid-2000s could handle the wheel.

NFS and Payback can not. That's just crazy. And it is a shame. To lose fit for the game because of laziness or unwillingness of the developers to bring it to mind.

PS: Oh yeah! The fleet is critically short of Ferrari. Given that in the last two games, this brand was presented a few models and license EA has not yet ended, don't understand what prevented the emergence of the Italian stables in Payback.

f
fustcaper13 26.09.19

The game is so steep that I sit all day long and not even a drop of a career is not passed, until in the garage, in the wilderness, something kake race, the will is night. 10 out of 10 NFS