3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sprintin 26.09.19 02:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed Payback)

Divided opinions.How do you play.
Stood up NFS or still average
Open Origin Access, you can download and evaluate.
107 Comments
Sort by:
_
_N7. 26.09.19

Overall the game is good, a lot of tuning, though often it is the same on all cars, headlights and taillights proof too happy fleet. Grinda as such there is no particular, the campaign mode you can go without it, but if you play further, to pump a lot of cars, then Yes, of all the minuses I can note one important minus for me - a miserable system of cards, let's say I want to buy a turbo, why do I have to do to collect some tokens? why do I have to spin Wed@ing the roulette and hope that I will fall for CHIDORI and not for example CARBON, NFS 2015 in this regard, two heads taller Payback's. Donat in the game is also a minus, though for Donat there opens only the outer part of the tuning of nitro multi-colored options, neon, smoke and so on.(nothing on this machine was not intended, seriously looks pathetic!).And so in General the game is pretty mediocre, got me for the most part only supports the ability to create your own unique livery of the car. It remains only to wait for the online mode in NFS 2015, then the game should be fun...

[
[Delfin1988] 26.09.19

Looked product this... Like, at first, and a good toy... But!
Once unfolded, the characters... sat in shock from how made Mac and drift gondina (TRANS any)
And the voices.. and all... Poppy was recorded with a person with down syndrome.... what nichrome funny. About a woman, in General, are silent: a creature, fallen into childhood.
And everything else not paying attention.
However, the generation of Stukov and GTA 5 this product would probably be. Unfortunately, the intelligence level of people is dropping
Soon g*urope, since 25 years, people will play with dolls and a pacifier to suck.
Yes.. And I forgot the main thing: New words in the slang generation into childhood: Grind, Hype.

But It Doesn't Fit. Where are you?

M
McON 26.09.19

Russian voice is terribly annoying,especially the phrase:drove,I was again the first,eat the dust, etc., etc........

K
Killzombi 26.09.19

mdee, OK pirates appeared. I would have regretted it even if bought for 200p stolen ACC.. kindergarten, and not of the NSF. voice just turns. although it is clear that Aleshnya voices make that the children perceived the game as a game. not as cool to be an adult bully.
that moment when you realize that gta5 physics is better than in NFS

R
RTYWD 26.09.19

The only NFS for 10 years in which you want to play.

K
KACC___ 26.09.19

The only nfs from EA, which even nehochetsya!!!
1 - physics and control - such a horror that I remember a bot-assistant upravleniia from prostreet (push to the right, and the bot turns the wheel to the left I want to kill myself). But prostate could tire factory to put and it could be good to fight with this bot, and payback, in addition to removal, no way!
2 - graphics and optimizing and adjustment - average graphics and hardware requirements more than ff15 (payback on the naut with medium-high settings 30-40 fps in FHD, and finalka 15 on the same beech - in ultra-high FHD -29-40фпс.
3 is the plot banal as the world, but for the races will go.
4 - voice characters in the EA nor unable to think of anything except the Persians with delusions vilichiya and loving crap every accident
The result - crap EA

S
SSSR2 26.09.19

Good game, in the spirit of old NFS. Blame especially not for anything, except for some technical bugs. The developers are going in the right direction, and I think 2019 NFS the Underground 3!

S
SLGallardo 26.09.19

For the first time in many years, I again get pleasure from the NSF - probably the last series was NFS the Bridge Vanted.
1st what pleases me is the graphics. Maybe someone will say that it is average etc but I personally can't put all these landscapes and in General of realistical a picture is pleasing to the eye.
2nd, which I was glad is the tuning. Nor any, but it's there and it's a tremendous plus, because it's been a while tuning in NFS (I can't speak for the whole series, because not all parts played)
3rd, it's a job that must be performed. Do not want stupid go racing, I want diversity and they added it. Especially for such beautiful places, very handy
Cons too, but they don't negate the advantages.
1. Don't like the entry when making a sharp turn with hand brake - if the machine is about 100 kg weight. In this more or less rules
2. Voice - she's like made for kids. Though without it would be boring))
There are even small things cons like bugs with shadows - they strangely wander the map, like the sun behind the clouds comes, but it's not. And a lot of bushes floating in the air)) (photo attach)
Or, the eternal gaps in the NSF when you policemen are catching up on your trough, and you have the machine-rocket is to me probably the most infuriating. And not only police, but also AI. When necessary, they eat slowly or very quickly.
But, overall, I am satisfied and happy to play =)

k
kabanov.sem2018 26.09.19

First time playing this new game I have mixed impressions.
What we liked-
have a story,
finally there is a visual similarity tuning on NFS MW BE
The machine is greatly improved(physics)
Big free world
There are tuning parts of famous brands such as Rocket Bunny(pleased)
Very disappointed:
Poor choice of cars(no hypercar if you like it full of them but the usual sports cars...):
no Mazda RX7(although it wanders from the series in the NFS series)
No unique vinyls and paint chameleon like in NFS MW BE
There is no guide to tuning the external view(what are the labels and for what purpose and for what car)
No police freemode
Unfortunately with NFS Underground and not by tuning.
Consumes too much visual memory(whether it is loaded or already sohranenki the game itself goes)
When a large weight is not clear why it weighs - because the game is all there. Mystery in General.

p
pekabir 26.09.19

so deeply srate NSF should still try.
the plot a La the fast and the furious kids with the clown-aligofren in the face of GG and his company. such juicy feyspalm I haven't done.
the constant chatter of the deer HS during the race can not happy. especially with the voice acting. to go see Igor at Mouzon no longer deliver to the public.
system damage is half srata. the machine is fighting, then not fighting. well, SO then it opened.
physics as usual from the irons, that everything is stable in the series.
the soundtrack is dull to a disgrace. in some races, the tracks are hard bound and have to cut down the sound in order not to break the bunch.
Grifoni slightly worse than the previous part, but it eats resources like a pig. XS as so.
jobs in the story (drive through checkpoints) freeze. here gravely, why the heck to catch those same checkpoints and pass strictly according to the route when you are in a hurry to get to something? blew the checkpoint turn around, and that you will not pass the mission

in the end this shit I'm not happy. on its background even anderkaver looks good

in, forgot. miserable crap we drive so much back-and unlock Ara-tuning for the bucket. yeah, you're come to the market for blue pisarkami for the priors, and hopopotamus you for such a sit down on the bottle ten times, and do not sell

R
Ripper Man 26.09.19

In General the race was abandoned, because of the monotony. Decided to play this. Nothing has changed.
Beautiful graphics and beautiful cars in the beginning, but you don't feel their personality. On a different drive like the same car. Physics of control on the keyboard, not ice. Well, I did not find as there's even a menu to go to at least settings to change. So it is removed. well, the plot is full of too much stupid.

O
Old | Gamer 26.09.19

uhh will write my review later.. because I am completing that damn game.Ghost game need to leave the franchise Need for speed alone,because they are incompetent game developers,who cannot make a normal game...

M
MLShadow 26.09.19

Launched, the game put 720p with 16:9 ratio, the result was forced to watch posted a screen on the floor ass Negros from expansion due to the different aspect ratio of the monitor, apparently your imagination is quite not, just stupid looks of the actors in the game stand still and escape doesn't work, mouse doesn't work either, had to Google, was that control of 100% of the console. Well, misery, who is it doing? Even indie games can put the normal resolution and aspect ratio. The NSF turned to the bottom, even compared to other series went to the conveyor...

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.09.19

Played about 10-15 hours, until all the like, this is the most fun nfs has not received since the passage of The Run, even though the soundtrack moved from there.

O
Old | Gamer 26.09.19

opinion-who went nfspb; do not read for a Long time did not dare to set reading mixed reviews,which is more negative.Decided to try it, and regretted.Well, what is this shit..Can zaminusovali my opinion,that this stool will not be better. Well, firstly, mongrel localization and the fucking origin does not change the voice language. What a miserable bastard and localization,a feeling that was voiced by morons for morons,bozos. From the voice want to puke.I'm willing subs to read but not to listen to this disgusting, idiotic voice. The story is not catchy absolutely nothing, and the story is shit can not be called.

Physics it has become even worse,cardboard or plastic car,Yes it's an arcade but could be more or less adequate physics.Graphics ,I can say that good for ultra. As for the gameplay this is such heresy,the fuck I need these stupid tests to open tuning,it's idiotic.Logically, you need to win races to get money to buy tuning parts. Look for auto-relics,Yes, but fuck you assholes developed brains no longer enough.It's stupid and annoying.Speaking of tuning,rather it would be correct to say styling. Set styling is very poor if in the previous parts tuning styling was beautiful, interesting,then I mediocrity decided not zamarachivatsya,and stupidly basic kits to cram all. In General, tuning-styling the game does not pull on your positive feedback.

Also furious that at some point there is a quick transition to other locations no.And how much of this fucking empty drive to the event. Playlist in the game flat out not interesting, irritating,knocked the hell out ,downloaded playlists NFSU, NFSU2, NFSMW, this music and included during the game. About game balance in General can not speak, but I will say. The mediocrity,spun such a balance that you ass will tear to take first place,and is at an average level of complexity.And if you make a mistake,you can start the race again. Missed a checkpoint,all nacitat again,some fucking idiot from developers came up with is,well, stupid also.The game is horror arcade shit.So we drive,we drive there,jump so many times. The number of rounds and races;those bastards from Ghost Games specially made for a few races to at least prolong the passage.Now I understand the people who wrote the bastard of a balance,and the physics of the cars,had the patience to reach up to 5 head and blew to hell.In General, I would put 3 out of 10 for graphics,for more on this vyser can claim. Developed the mediocrity of Ghost Games I hate that I wrote on their official facebook page.Already tired of EA, let alone the franchise Need For Speed. You've destroyed it.

ps: I can say that the Need For Speed franchise destroyed by EA and incompetent Studio Ghost Games. IMHO.

N
NFL2K5 26.09.19

Old | Gamer
> What a miserable bastard and localization,a feeling that was voiced by morons for morons,bozos.
Well run 1C-Softklab, and here the developers are from Sweden? Boris Repetur in Heavy Rain you, too, Sony has picked up, sitting in a Japanese office?

> fucking origin does not change the voice language.
Play on PS4/One, there are 10 languages to choose from.

> these stupid tests to open tuning,it's idiotic.
Here I agree.

> Search auto relics,Yes, but fuck you assholes developed brains no longer enough.It's stupid and annoying.
And the same in TDU2 and Forze Horizon - right?

> Set styling is very poor if in the previous parts tuning styling was beautiful, interesting,then I mediocrity decided not zamarachivatsya,and stupidly basic kits to cram all
Probably better to have a few dozen fake curves than some real. (a lot of them there)

> Also furious that at some point there is a quick transition to other locations no.
Are you blind? in game 3 safhouse and 30 charging stations for a rapid transition. Ahaha, you che, every time come all the way across the map?!

> Playlist in the game flat out not interesting, irritating,knocked the hell out ,downloaded playlists NFSU, NFSU2, NFSMW, this music and included during the game.
The yard is 2018 and not 2005, if you ostadal from all over the world, it is your problem) is already 13 years nobody listens. What is fashion, and a soundtrack.

> The mediocrity,spun such a balance that you ass will tear to take first place,and is at an average level of complexity.
Play on easy, or you religion does not allow?

> Missed checkpoint,all nacitat again
HOW CAN THEY MISS??? TRAILS CLOSED!!! I hope this was a trolling or a joke

> The number of rounds and races;those bastards from Ghost Games specially made for a few races to at least prolong the passage.
You're talking about drag races?

> have the patience to reach up to 5 chapters
There are only 5.

> Developed the mediocrity of Ghost Games I hate that I wrote on their official facebook page.
They do not care about your Haight.

> Already tired of EA, let alone the franchise Need For Speed. You've destroyed it.
Probably better that the NSF was not to life to beat the game in 2005, because in your opinion all the parts after it was shit.

> ps: I can say that the Need For Speed franchise destroyed by EA and incompetent Studio Ghost Games. IMHO.
You 2006 say.

O
Old | Gamer 26.09.19

NFL2K5 wrote:
Well run 1C-Softklab, and here the developers are from Sweden? Boris Repetur in Heavy Rain you, too, Sony has picked up, sitting in a Japanese office?
It is not for the developers was to claim,and to our doubleteam. Though the original voice is the same shit.
NFL2K5 wrote:
Play on PS4/One, there are 10 languages to choose from.
in konsolschinu not playing,and I will not ever play.
NFL2K5 wrote:
Here I agree.
Yes do you agree? so, too, are not satisfied.
NFL2K5 wrote:
And the same in TDU2 and Forze Horizon - right?
Also not good, is complete idiocy.
NFL2K5 wrote:
Probably better to have a few dozen fake curves than some real. (a lot of them there)
Yes, that's probably better than being rude; three spoiler not so much of hoods and body kits. In older games in the series, was much more diverse styling.
NFL2K5 wrote:
Are you blind? in game 3 safhouse and 30 charging stations for a rapid transition. Ahaha, you che, every time come all the way across the map?!
for safhouse and refueling in the course.BUT really it was impossible to do across the map fast travel?I don't understand it.And this is done in order to stretch them govnor.
NFL2K5 wrote:
The yard is 2018 and not 2005, if you ostadal from all over the world, it is your problem) is already 13 years nobody listens. What is fashion, and a soundtrack.
I don't give into the 2018 music is complete shit.But useless to argue here there is an improvement.No one is listening? no one is that you,I and many true fans of the franchise still listen to these playlists,because this is real music,compared to this dull shit payback.
NFL2K5 wrote:
Play on easy, or you religion does not allow?
On izi no sense to play.All challenge is lost.Though baganaly balance but still some time it was interesting to chase.
NFL2K5 wrote:
HOW CAN THEY MISS??? TRAILS CLOSED!!! I hope this was a trolling or a joke
Yes, that's so BL...and you can skip.Flew at speed especially in the wilderness,and all start again.It is not only I mentioned.
NFL2K5 wrote:
There are only 5.
before the start of the 5 that came...and blew this shit up.
NFL2K5 wrote:
They do not care about your Haight.
they don't care about my hight. Me to shit on them.Mediocrity,nothing more to say.
NFL2K5 wrote:
Probably better that the NSF was not to life to beat the game in 2005, because in your opinion all the parts after it was shit.
Well, apparently you're young.How old were you in 2005,I wonder. Yes, after Need For Speed Most wanted there was not a single good game. Well, if you take, by and large, The RUN has more or less been.
NFL2K5 wrote:
You 2006 say.
Yes, we will talk until the series is revived.And reborn she can with the studios ea blackbox canada. But, I think that EA completely ruined the NFS franchise.Normally you tripping. I explained in spoiler who went nfspb do not read. He got read got the answer.

i
internet_medved 26.09.19

The game is not liked, not worth the investment of time.

A
Andrey Taler 26.09.19

Guys, read the comments and somehow a little embarrassing for you. NFS is an arcade game in the first place, and not a simulator. In the arcades management as in life. It is a game to take a breath, enjoy the spectacle, etc.
As for the game itself, liked the number of interesting cars, management itself is passable, plot no Kaka, racing is already an achievement. But the minuses too much. WHAT KIND OF CARD?! Have you gone crazy up there? That kind of nonsense(( the Town is very small and pale, a village of some sort. Deserts and mountains is a cool, honest, but above the city it was necessary to work in the first place. And we have removed all these coins and what third-mission type radar and races on the speed card, very spoil the impression. In all the games these chips with the increase in playing time coming up with doodles. The game from them only to lose.

A
Arhigluk 26.09.19

Demolished after a few races, because physics simply miserable. No, I'm not a fan of serious authentic simulators, but arcade is too much when the car is without any inertia included in the rotation after braking with the handbrake at speed and continues to move forward even without a hint of skidding. Forza too arcade, but there physics much better than this misery.