3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_hw 21.03.20 08:01 pm

The Helix Credits (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Bought the license in the play store from the main menu sold by the multitude of interesting buns for a currency that can be bought for real money,there is no desire to spend money on it as already supported by the developers,asking sly\smart people to share the experience with how to get this currency for free,if you tried to hack it?
Thank you all for your detailed and adequate answers.
78 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 21.03.20

Artmann?

_
_hw 21.03.20

Apparently the issue is relevant not only for me,but the question to ask, a bad tone,knew the answer,the subject did not create.

D
Demonakor 21.03.20

The syndicate was quite possible during the passage, save for picking up some fragments of the animus and for something else. I hope there are also.

_
_hw 21.03.20

Demonakor
my friend text me if you find how to do it,play and experience the game there was a big break with this series of games,not all the details know.

_
_hw 21.03.20

Probably not so simple as it seems at first glance,there are no answers,the questions remain)

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 21.03.20

A feeling that is not bought AAA singles project for 2000 rubles, and not bought at all, downloaded фри2плейную MMORPGs and offer me to buy costumes for real. Hmm, the latest game from yubisoft that I bought.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.03.20

all were worried about the loot boxes in the shadows of mandorah ,and here's how it turned out

S
SPR1GGAN 21.03.20

as many as 200 pieces were given for free ,but that's nothing out of the belongings for this amount, do not buy just resources waiting trainer and break the game in full

T
The_Rock. 21.03.20

Does anybody know how in the game to earn Helix credits (except for purchase), and then when I started playing was 0, now 200 has already been seen, and as they appeared I do not understand, tell me who vkurse?

M
Mirotvorius 21.03.20

therock8050
You yubisoft gave, after a certain quest.

M
Mirotvorius 21.03.20

therock8050
And as soon as the purchase.

P
PIRAT69 21.03.20

therock8050
Pirates or license? If litsuha and there in the awards or something like that in jublee written, what and how to give these helix

_
_Mahoney_ 21.03.20

Mirotvorius
I mean the only way, but blowing trumpets that they can earn in the game by Grinda!

i
imitator26 21.03.20

Badfox69
What is a pirate? Tweety seems still holds.

d
dimon-alfa 21.03.20

in a syndicate of 10 points was given for social anomalies helix

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 21.03.20

SPR1GGAN
Helix credits if I am not mistaken with 4 pieces and have never seen them hacked trainers.

D
Daun House 21.03.20

Kaena the most part and most importantly all this is not just a picture)

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.03.20

Mirotvorius
I don't know that was Alexandria, and I have 700 credits,give something that's just for that,well, I'm all question marks and clambered all additional quests there done. And loans I had 200 after the main quest,+ 300 for the Deluxe and 200 is not clear where.

S
Shimuto 21.03.20

Michael Holocuast
And when for Deluxe give? I also have Deluxe, but loans and 3 skill points have not yet.

D
Desm1les 21.03.20

I immediately gave the grew I the bodyguard in the beginning won