3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_hw 21.03.20 08:01 pm

The Helix Credits (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Bought the license in the play store from the main menu sold by the multitude of interesting buns for a currency that can be bought for real money,there is no desire to spend money on it as already supported by the developers,asking sly\smart people to share the experience with how to get this currency for free,if you tried to hack it?
Thank you all for your detailed and adequate answers.
78 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 21.03.20

Muskrat
in the arena will win

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

Ilya Lyapin
Come on, win. And the horse on the racetrack to win, and weapons with a shield in the chests push.
Spoilerlippen and centurion are NOT the same.
Spoiler

p
petrovi4-klg 21.03.20

Me for the task Redu dropped the unicorn

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.03.20

Paz, and there are trainers which will give all the resources in the game?

b
bogu 21.03.20

It is possible to remove from the inventory items received in the store(weapons, shields, etc.)? Sell them impossible to disassemble, too. Only in the way.

S
Shif077 21.03.20

bogu
The same problem bought the currency for the Mace and now can not break it

S
SkyYT 21.03.20

Demonakor
Here also. You're right! I'm at the beginning of the game has earned 200 coins passing job

o
onill2009 21.03.20

Tell me if I bought the currency of the Helix, then the thing will be gone in the new game or not.
And another question off topic, but if anyone can explain how to obtain this costume, I English oak oak. blue costume of Anubis.

W
WorLing 21.03.20

And when it was necessary to go 100% all the tests or training or sequence to open something... And when the game was cheats license cheats... Yubiki, well, why?

F
Fenderrr 21.03.20

onill2009 wrote:
Tell me if I bought the currency of the Helix, then the thing will be gone in the new game or not.
Will not be lost. Bought the thing in the new game will be 1st level as your character.

g
gasalino 18.11.20

_hw

Given for the performance of certain tasks (which exactly do not remember, I do not see much sense in this tinsel), in the settlement there is a store Red - you can perform daily/weekly tasks to get opals and this trader reodically appear goods from the donated store, as pebbles scattered around the world.

M
Mlizosh 02.12.20

If I'm going to get Helix banned

T
TV Games 27.12.20

People I have a way how to get Helix. You need AC: Valhalla, this game allows you to cheat Helix using the Cheat Engine. And as I understand it will affect all games that have helix, more precisely, all Assassin's creed

T
TV Games 27.12.20

Mlizosh
Ahahahahahaha. Of course not, if you don't have Valhalla then you won't hack helix

S
Sergio Pistoleto 31.08.21

Donatim

G
Grigory Yanin 19.01.22

The_Rock.
When I did one story task, which I don’t remember, yesterday they only gave 200

m
mrnkou 20.01.23

RIGER_BRT please
explain

N
NEMMESID 26.01.23

And you can't buy these Helix anywhere right now?