3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jok9mm 21.03.20 08:12 pm

Your best screenshots from the game (Mad Max)

Since the game is very beautiful and has a photo-mode, then upload your best screenshots from the game

Spoiler

70 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 21.03.20

JokeSTeRnew
Where to find photo mode ?

H
Hattack 21.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
X+C

K
Kurbads 21.03.20

Spoiler

a
alexbur80 21.03.20

a
alexbur80 21.03.20

a
alexbur80 21.03.20

j
jok9mm 21.03.20

Spoiler

S
S.t.e.n 21.03.20

alexbur80
Trevor?...

UPD: AND... driven..... Not all the same Trevor with a beard

j
jok9mm 21.03.20

S. T. E. n
I have Trevor with a beard)

Z
Zombieller 21.03.20

Spoiler

D
DAYTE V IGRAH SYuZhET 21.03.20

Because of the beautiful scenery only, it would be possible to put 7.0. Don't understand PG.......

j
jok9mm 21.03.20

LET THE GAMES STORY
You can't challenge them openly, sit down and quietly play have fun, like me)

p
pochtipushkin 21.03.20

JokeSTeRnew
The theme is very appropriate. The game is really very beautiful. If you do not chase detail textures and polygons, Mad Max - probably the most beautiful game on today in terms of scenery. Perhaps one of the few games worthy of these topics.

PS for a Long time I wasn't stuck on admiring the beauty of the virtual world. Have not had any desire to call anyone to the monitor and say Oh*Ren*th! Look what a beauty!.

j
jok9mm 21.03.20

pochtipushkin
I can't stop looking, even a hundred times laminated place fascinating. And when you are pushing a sandstorm..., words can not convey

p
pochtipushkin 21.03.20

JokeSTeRnew
About the storm too, I wanted to write, but rubbed ))) it is Implemented on 10+. So absolutely do not understand how the review of PG managed to write in the future when you repeatedly passing the same place, this is getting old. I doubt such beauty could pall, especially because in most cases you'll pass the same place at different times of day, from which it will reveal itself in new ways.

In General, I can say that at your own risk, after evaluation of PG all the same to install the game and not regretted never. Once again convinced that all these reviews are relative and should not be regarded as final and true verdict. Personally, I would safely put the game 8.

x
xd565 21.03.20

how to save screenshots?

j
jok9mm 21.03.20

xd565
If the pirates that prog a separate download, fraps or another kind. And so the incentive is a combination of look at me F12

S
Siromanto 21.03.20

JokeSTeRnew
It's a shame. Such places photographed, I thought, lay out, and no photos... :((( Hard life of a pirate... :(

j
jok9mm 21.03.20

Siromanto
download the program fraps and keep using it

D
DRIVER-PC 21.03.20