3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jok9mm 21.03.20 08:12 pm

Your best screenshots from the game (Mad Max)

Since the game is very beautiful and has a photo-mode, then upload your best screenshots from the game

Spoiler

70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 21.03.20

Spoiler

a
a_noob_is 21.03.20

-
-Raixs- 21.03.20

Waiting for the end of the game and half an hour looking for a place to do something similar from the last film. Sorry did not appearance of max in the hood from Road Rage. Oh, so hard to find the perfect place in the film.

Spoiler

Spoiler

-
-Raixs- 21.03.20

S
Spiny 21.03.20

Here is found. References :)
Spoiler

L
LLioNN 21.03.20

something like this )
Spoiler

D
DayPsycho 21.03.20

D
DayPsycho 21.03.20

I watched the film the Book of Eli (second time), there awesome location) is Clearly where the inspiration developers! And it's cool!!

T
T.T.G 21.03.20

here is revealed the essence of the gameplay

p
pekabir 21.03.20

here is revealed the essence of the gameplay
the essence of modern Gaming

Z
ZmS 21.03.20

here's mine ;)
Spoiler

p
pekabir 21.03.20

spoooon

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

DayPsycho
Nyufag, even if Google chtoli. From the book of Eli, the developers drew inspiration, yeah.)))

D
DayPsycho 21.03.20

Vychuchol
you yourself nyufag himself Googly))) I wrote my impressions, not statements!!! maybe even in soul for developers to get into?? yeah)))

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

DayPsycho
No, I'm just not nyufag, and the most that neither is a oldfag and know that there are 3 movies about Mad max (well 4 if you count the recent facial joints about Furioso), and the cult is the second. Here and there were inspired by the developers. You're here, I suppose, and I don't know why the cars in the game the wheel on the right?
PS. Did not mean to offend, if that. Peace be with you.))

N
Nemezis 21.03.20

Tell me, how to disable blur and flash in a fury and throws the hero? Wanted to make a couple of screenshots of how the hero performs techniques so constantly when shooting flash and the whole screen white.

D
DayPsycho 21.03.20

Vychuchol
Heh, yeah, all right) Just in the 1st part of the Apocalypse no, the second is already there, but the locations don't show enough. Single sand and all. And the road along the sand) the third is generally a complete nightmare sand + mountains with rivers. Brutal fantasy from the author. In the Book of Eli is better shown the place and the city even has. And about max's better not to argue. The fact that he doesn't age, is already talking about something). Why is the steering wheel on the right? Maybe it's because the scene - Australia and oldfag? ;-)

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

DayPsycho
locations little show. Single sand and all. And the road along the sand)
Well, all right, in Australia, not enough large cities, mostly along the coast, most of the territory is desert.
location - Australia
Wash your hands.))

D
DayPsycho 21.03.20

Vychuchol
haha))

V
Villeas 21.03.20