3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 21.03.20 08:13 pm

GTA: CW vs. Gangstar: Miami Vindication (Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars)

GTA Chinatown Wars
pix.PlayGround.ru

VERSUS

Gangstar: Miami Vindication
pix.PlayGround.ru
180 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 21.03.20

miha64Victor94 a little to argue in than GTA taxis?
it has already been called read the posts above.

m
miha64 21.03.20

VICtor94. From your arguments I only found taxis GTA because it's GTA! Rochstrasse unmatched style! And that's all. And I would like to know, this is better than rochstrasse style compared to Angstrom. You say so because R* has made a good reputation on previous projects. Trust me, if CW and gangstar miami vindication came at a time when rock no one knew they would be screwed. P. s. even you wrote that in GTA the gameplay better. What?

G
Grand Theft Aero 21.03.20

I played ganstar West coast(or Miami?) on your phone, it update rocked a half hour, but the game is cool.
But...motherfucker...

k
kerm68 21.03.20

West coast(or Miami?)

There are West Coast and Miami. Written in the first post.

k
kerm68 21.03.20

(and besides, Bob is cooler)

What can I say, you're not playing and the point.

G

kerm69 [Gangsta-Nigga-Killa] I remember that played there, must be a man in a white t-shirt and had a car with a hamburger.Well, all in 3D of course.

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

As you stydno!!! Fathers of the GTA is looking down on you and they are ashamed of you!
Gangster SUCKS!
And you are all traitors!( who for gangstar )
Yes, you are all traitors, scribblers!)

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 21.03.20

Gangstar garbage!!!!GTA RULES!!!

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

deamon66699 It's obvious. But they do not understand, give Them : a reasoned criticism!
And I think it's chugg and reasoned criticism is not needed here, as it is an axiom ;D

m
miha64 21.03.20

PPC, but the author you do in favor of GTA can not provide?! You in favor gangstar many arguments provided, and you are only 1 - gangstar - pathetic fake. You find someone who doesn't play comp and don't know what GTA. And give him two games: gangstar miami vindication and gta cw. I am 100% sure that he will play in the first.

k
kerm68 21.03.20

incidentally, while the CV GTA the best game on iPhone!

LOL. Where did you get? You're probably in the other games on the iPhone and not played at all.

G

Yes, there are any 3D gonochki cooler times 100.

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 21.03.20

VICtor94
you are all traitors!( who for gangstar )
what are the traitors? the game everyone chooses what he likes, and only stupid fanboy heard GTA say gangstar - gamna it will not be objectively compare these games. I think GTA is one of the best games, but Chinatown is only one thing in common with the other GTA, it's the name

Bob classics( a gangstar no)so don't compare byakuya with clasicos.(this is stupid)
never liked the classics because of her respiartory

k
kerm68 21.03.20

I searched about CW, even the speech was not.

Or do you think gangstar full best game?

I said so what?

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

Where are the arguments to the Mobster's side?!? well ka!show I've seen.

k
kerm68 21.03.20

Where are the arguments in favor of the GTA? It's her forum, so you first. But still I'll post a couple of screenshots of the MV (Miami Vindication):
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

m
miha64 21.03.20

here's arguments. You are in flight

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

slo mo in In!!!

kerm69 [Gangsta-Nigga-Killa] Phew what a sucky graphics!Draw distance is generally no!!
And the models!what the hell?!! And you a game that's purely for a schedule and love?!?

m
miha64 21.03.20

blah, you write the better and not bring the nonsense, like that which was written slo mo. No arguments, so no showing off!

G

slo mo crap you write.Let's all get onto the horses and uedem to live without electricity.
In GTA CV can be rotate to 3 gangs at a time?No
Maybe it has a cool tuning?No
Evil cops, retrofuturism, otlichnyie radio, which even makes noise on parts of the maps, mission the mad city?NO.
What in zh0pu a return to the roots?!Pfff...