3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 21.03.20 08:13 pm

GTA: CW vs. Gangstar: Miami Vindication (Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars)

GTA Chinatown Wars
pix.PlayGround.ru

VERSUS

Gangstar: Miami Vindication
pix.PlayGround.ru
180 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 21.03.20

Grand Theft Aero[Drives a Lada Priore]
And where is GTA 2? we're just talking about the origins of the top view and not about the style!

m
miha64 21.03.20

che are you waiting for? say something in favor of the GTA!

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

But in terms of what you want to hear the answer in favor of GTA?
you yourself said that :
the graphics in gangstar cooler
what, uh... th so you still say that?

m
miha64 21.03.20

graphics, physics,gameplay, 3D, view from the 3rd person. Now you.

k
kerm68 21.03.20

slo mo, it is human nature to assign their shortcomings to others, right? And finally, what sane person would humiliate others for no apparent reason? And what about the jerks, I'm not saying that gangster, the benefit is just graphics.

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

Well, if you compare in terms of graphics and physics ( well, you grafodrochery amendment scribblers))
I am concerned about the fact why the top involves only those portable GTA in which weak schedule!!!
Then there is the LSS and VSS. and there better count your gangsters!
Despite the fact that these stories long gone count them better!

k
kerm68 21.03.20

Because of the many common Stories there would be at all in the subject.

m
miha64 21.03.20

you in what language you need to explain?! You say that there is something else besides graphics, physics and gameplay. Well, call it and prove that CV is better!

G
Grand Theft Aero 21.03.20

VICtor94 what are the origins?But if GTA is about gnomes in the dungeons, where you have kachatsya to LVL 80, but will with a view from the top is also a return to basics?!

m
miha64 21.03.20

what the hell pleasure from the game?! Another delusional post. The game sravnivayut for graphics, physics, story, etc. And depending on this you decide to have it made an impression on you or not. May not be so in the game it was all good, but it was bad. Accept that those who have unsubscribed in the GTA we can not explain why. We will all then chewed, and you found not a single item where CV better.

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

BL9 ignorant that you still don't understand that gangster garbage compared to GTA.I would have even showed the disadvantages of a gangster Yes, but right now I'm busy.

G
Grand Theft Aero 21.03.20

slo mo MDA, and you hike for eight and you've heard from guys like me that GTA 2 was cool.Yes, GTA 2 was cool, and ft shit because they have nothing in common, there is even different.
VICtor94 genital response.

k
kerm68 21.03.20

but judge for yourself why most for GTA?

Because this is a GTA forum, it's hard dogadatsya?

m
miha64 21.03.20

the majority of voters for the CV either playing only in phone gangstar and not watched the video or saw the video, but remain outside the GTA because of the authority of the prophets. Almost all of the GTA before this were masterpieces. And then that's it. Of course nobody wanted to believe the FT ugom. Therefore, no one can argue is not better than CV. A lot of people says that CV is a disgrace to the series. I'm including. Generally I above wrote already. EDIT: Oh, and because this is a GTA forum.

k
kerm68 21.03.20

So che no forum gangster?

Because he has not created, your Cap.

m
miha64 21.03.20

no. But what are some other reasons to vote for the CV?

V
VICtor94 21.03.20

I liked it more than sucks gangstar FT. Besides, who is this Gangster still play??? because exclusive for the IPhone!

m
miha64 21.03.20

what? You zadolbali to write. People more like - why? Explain finally!

k
kerm68 21.03.20

because exclusive for the IPhone!

Why I wrote it? o_o

Gangstar: West Coast Hustle (iPhone/iPad)
Gangstar 2: Kings Of L. A. (Mobile/NDS)
Gangstar: Miami Vindication (Mobile/iPhone and iPod Touch/iPad)

k
kerm68 21.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru