3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hrusch85 26.09.19 02:46 pm

Your first favorite band?

A little catechism, it will help to answer some questions.
Think what was your very first band? Not the first heard in life, and first heard, which later became one of my favorites. You need to strain your memory.
189 Comments
Sort by:
I
INFERNO MAYHEM 26.09.19

SEPULTURA

K
KOsMILE 26.09.19

Hands Up !!! Are all tapes

m
malloc 26.09.19

Tattoo.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 26.09.19

Depeche mode.

T
Treshcore 26.09.19

The Rasmus. But I'm a music whore.

I
Ichigo_Kun 26.09.19

Theatres des Vampires until leaving the Vampire Lord, then The Agonist before leaving Alyssa, now - Cradle of Filth

s
severnyy alkogolik 26.09.19

Hmm...Do not remember.Maybe avenged sevenfold?Or maybe The psychedelic furs?

C
CHENASKY 26.09.19

I remember Mala was once heard Сannibal Sogra and then I blew off the tower .

K
Kseoni4 26.09.19

Linkin Park. <3

m
masha 26.09.19

It was in the mid-nineties, it was probably Agatha Christie.

B
Balda716 26.09.19

Campaign that from the first I heard it Earthlings tipo cartoon wait, and so there was no favorite. Waving a sword loved more.

M
McLaren MP4-4 26.09.19

Movie.

A
Anikotchi 26.09.19

Aria :)
Mom turned to the group, still listen to and love :)

r
roman14104 26.09.19

The bare bones. Now is not very much, but still rules)

P
Pelmen dobra 26.09.19

Oomph, now also like)

T
T.T.G 26.09.19

The Prodigy. The first and the last.

m
meagarry 26.09.19

Agatha Christie

K
Kosh13 26.09.19

How corny most of the stories. Mom, dad taught. It turns out you just have imposed their own tastes.
Since childhood, I never liked heavy metal music. No rock and especially metal. Partly affected by the stereotypes that all rockers are Satanists, drug addicts, etc. I Remember we had a disc Master. I was always afraid to listen to it. There's evil uncle, something terrible sang and played.
And lived quietly until he started Dating a girl neformalka. She has at the time favorite band was Alice. At that time, they have just released a new album Outlaw, which I subsequently bought her. Offered to listen. Gritting his teeth he agreed (why not do it for sex). It turned out it was one of the best decisions of my life. The composition of the Outcast immediately sunk into the soul and played there for several months. At first actively resisted. Then after we broke up took it off the album. Then other albums of Alice. Then, The Pilot, Yanka Dyagileva, Nautilus, Kish. Then more heavy cavalry in the face of Mavrik, Kipelov and Aria. In short rushed, went.
Now something listen to this, some don't. Somewhere added somewhere diminished. But the group Alice is still beloved as the first.

M
Mordok 26.09.19

Iron Maiden
The first cassette I bought from Eddie soon, the group have not heard never, but once pritorchal with music and guitar Solakov. Parents even player I bought, so as not rattled VCR days.
...Somewhere in Time, Number of the Beast and the X Factor is still in earphones/columns ))

Only new albums (zero and above) not like: too much Studio and not enough from the heart Maiden IMHO.

O
Oktada 26.09.19

The Gaza strip.