3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LewenWort 22.03.20 07:47 pm

the transition from pirates to entities.

Now is a pirate Win7. Is it possible to switch to Win10 individuals that offer free shirts?
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 22.03.20

No. Will not work.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 22.03.20

LewenWort
RIGHT SECTOR
I did it and you can do it, dude

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

LewenWort
NO ! Can only be of insiders, but this is hardly ...

D
Diablonos 22.03.20

LewenWort
Depending on which activator was in Win7. Some allow, some block.

U
Uilenspiegel 22.03.20

Che will not work then? It worked for me.

A

LewenWort
In short, take put original licensed 7, then look for the key on the Internet (a lot of them, some, Yes suitable). Update Windows before the final version.

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

Uilenspiegel

... what happened ? kom line from admin))
slmgr /dli - display license information.
slmgr /dlv - displays detailed license information.
slmgr /xpr - shows the end date of activation. DO IT AND SHOW SCREENSHOTS !!!!!

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

Alex Kichigin
Are you talking about ? what is the key, that kind of nonsense.... You don't know what license

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

Uilenspiegel

is EVERYONE who does not have a license

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

And You snowstorm carry all ...

V
VirusT3 22.03.20

Voldemarcik

A week ago I updated pirate 7 to 10 through update.
http://c2n.me/3ABuGdt

P
PNZOOM 22.03.20

A year ago, went with a pirate(Windows 7 AIO Monkrus),screenshots from build 10240
Spoiler
Spoiler

A

Voldemarcik
I know that such a license. But you seem not. Be aware that licensed Windows can be activated by typing in a special field license key. On windows 7 the darkness, several such keys in the Internet, some of them still active ( I got this with attempts 12 or 13)

m
meagarry 22.03.20

Alex Kichigin
Alex Kichigin wrote:
licensed Windows can be activated by typing in a special field license key
license Windows can be activated by buying it. and nothing else. the introduction of a key does your Windows license.

A

meagarry
WTF? Dude, when you buy Windows, you buy the installation disc and on the box the key it is written that you can enter. And with tens of the same. When you first start Windows, it prompts you to enter ( I mean the key), there is still something about the hyphen in brackets write. Some good people the keys to the Internet spread. because the same key several times to use.

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

meagarry

Say what you will, but some people see that they have written that Windows license, and really starting to think so... the Naivety and the greed inherent in human DNA

G
Guwanc 22.03.20

Sit on seven, a dozen dermo...

m
meagarry 22.03.20

Alex Kichigin
suggest to read about the license types of windows. easy to Google. using any left the keys, you are violating the license agreement. such operating system can not be considered a license. For a new home PC license Windows can be purchased, for example, in the form of a box or ESD (electronic copy). Even buying OEM key on a thread of the trading platform (and they were actively marketed and sold), will not make your Windows license, for need another sticker.

V
Voldemarcik 22.03.20

Guwanc wrote:
Sit on seven, a dozen dermo...
I see that a year later You will say ...

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 22.03.20

LewenWort
From Wines 8.1 went right after activation. The main thing - to have 20 GB of free meta on the C: drive.