3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Mitin 22.03.20 07:48 pm

To whom to sell the \"stolen\" meat (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The problem is that the meat produced is so simple to cannot sell, I went to the mill(as it is written in the boot screen), but I just haven't been able to speak.
Maybe the game has a special land hunting where I can get meat that you can sell?
30 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSaimanx 22.03.20

It on a fire or stove to cook it is necessary, then icon stolen disappears. True, I do not remember whether changes in price, but not essential. One deer can be as much meat to remove , which is not always at a time will take a toll. And raw meat only innkeeper quest, but there's not a lot. Plus, a refugee in Ratia have more, but for pennies.

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

Read a couple of days ago from foreigners that stolen the meat because the GG does not have permission to hunt from the local Lord, the owner of the forests, => he is a poacher.
But whether good pan to not know, but from the developers would be foolish to cut such a cool item. Moreover, an entire branch of skills under this is.

R
R_D_V 22.03.20

Thought that doing kvesty from the hunter, it will be possible to obtain permission to hunt and easy to sell the booty but after one quest to find and capture the 3 birds no longer gives not one quest can be later will. And about meat, it can very quickly deteriorate if he wears it on yourself or the horse is really a drug that as written in the description even spoiled food can restore but haven't tried and perhaps save enough of this potion is that it is constantly cooking

b
blin88 22.03.20

After completing the good thief where to steal copper ring from the executioner, and bring to the Miller, he opens the stolen merchandise.

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Gleb Mitin
I fry the meat. The current not long ago learned that it's so expensive because of the quest. The horse is very useful by the way, you can unload the meat and continue to hunt))
I'm so hunting a 1 boar and 1 Zayed + unnecessary deer, maybe not that was earned about 1K+ a little give who took it, the rest simply welded, as the price does not change, so had to drive 2 towns that would sell, and no money anywhere =)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.03.20

James_Mails
And how loot can be faster to earn? I have played already 5 hours. Now awake after wounds (titles held) and a good farmer, which lasted me two weeks (the main character in a coma so was lying) said that I worked, took a shovel and dug up the corpse , and the need to remove the ring from the dead man. For all the time that I played the inventory was not more 56рублей(

M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Run on the roads, where the robbers are. Kill, loot, sell. A couple of thousand immediately.I have 6 thousand in your pocket-and all the bodies of the dead. Only it is desirable a horse to do, and the torment from overweight to walk.

-
-zotik- 22.03.20

I cooked the stolen meat, and it becomes not stolen)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.03.20

Mozgovprav
I have the horse yet. I understand that it must be somewhere to buy?

M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20

Quest for the plot will soon.

x
xSaimanx 22.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje
With the help of herbal can not sickly loot to pick up. The essence of his flow is that the higher the skill herbal - the large area it covers in the collection. When Navka herbal 15 you can go to the rasadnik of any one species of grass and in one fell swoop to gather its almost the middle of the field. Plus there trancestep, there's a perk for LVL 10 - gives the ability to simultaneously pump power in the collection.

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje
play simple, sensitive pass, and are taught the rules will be. I seems to be near gone, I will not spoil, but about 10K coins + a bunch of things in my stash... and the sword is fun, the simple hack on 1 strike))) if not block. In General, sympathetic pass and will be truncated, the main thing to take from the corpse, the most valuable thing)

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

Gleb Mitin
Boil it and then sbivai butcher. And so, the plot opens innkeeper who buys smuggled meat.

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

James_Mails
Yeah, you and that sword will merge with the storming of the camp. Without shields and I chop, you go down with 2 battleships))

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Diablo88k
not going to believe this MB, but I stormed lager with 1 sword and all the rules, even easy as it is simple for a back to run in and hack and some may otvlekatsya unless. And yet, when I was in quest of the robbers cut down the current took the sword without a shield and were 1 of 3-4 + archers...

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

James_Mails
It sucks when the plot will be a 2 dozen minimum. and if your merge you 1 against 3-4 men at arms with shields.

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Diablo88k
well, to do so would thy did not leak) Because the soldiers are a distraction and need to quickly strike and not wait for a miracle and pick up armor for corpses

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

James_Mails
The caveat is that enemies can be more. Moreover, the AI quickly shifts on you, and a bunch of archers. In General, in this game izpodtishka does not always work. About gear is not for me. I have top armor over 10K.

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Diablo88k
Well, I spent the sabotage, 1 fire arrows and poisoned 1 time, MB because of this they were a little less... and archers, I didn't notice at the time of the assault, except that the task to kill them was killed and a mustache

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

James_Mails
I also had a diversion. But the number was understated. In the end, almost merged.