3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 22.03.20 09:02 pm

Is it possible not to go to Baron? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Baron, after his the quest just said that I was driving in Novigrad , but I'm already hanging a quest from the very beginning of the game is to go to Novigrad and there is a job to go to Triss and then go plot.
there can not even go to the Baron and to start immediately with Triss? Or there will be what is stopping the story now? Or you can skip this part?
Just the Baron was quite useless...
38 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 22.03.20

Exboy
miss any one of three stages (skelling-Novigrad-Velen) is impossible, and no order in their implementation. could immediately in Novigrad to go, and could and skellige immediately, but in any case it's all one solid chain of related quests, skip any of them will not.

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

ayyrasmus
that is, if you travel to Novigrad then Triss will send no to novidades and to the Baron? or what?
Just in Novigrad continuation of the plot goes like any of the Baron, and was not

D
DreamZed 22.03.20

You can at least once on skellige,and to the Baron still come back,as have the Mind to pick up.

a
ayyrasmus 22.03.20

Exboy
Triss, where to go? che talking about then? there are no connections between the characters, I meant that Skellige, Novigrad and Velen is a different part of the plot, but the STORY and the quest with the Baron and Triss are not associated with each other, you can even parallel them to take, no you will not send or nothing makes you do, could you first of all the quests in Novigrad pass and then back to the Baron, and Vice versa, you know? you know? m?

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

to the Baron anyway the plot will have to go and in terms of its quests like the ones below that logically their first run

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Exboy
The campaign mode of the first Chapter Novigrad Skellige-Velen can be played in any order. Depending on the sequence of the change dialogues. But in order for the Chapter to finish and move on to the next stage of the game, you need to pass all three branches of the plot completely

D
Denis Dzhexons 22.03.20

Exboy
No, to the Baron in any case have to go, BUT let's say the middle of the game consists of three stages (Velen - Novigrad Skellige). All the three stages, i.e. locations, are available immediately upon arrival in Velen, where he begins the first stage, however you can go in Novigrad or Skellige (just do not forget that the desired level in the region of 12-16), but the game is in any case will make you go through all three stages. And Velen miss so and so would not work, because it is important for the plot line of quests, well, more precisely its ending.
Souleimane from there we take the Mind (Avalache).

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
You to 10 th level rose to some story quests before reaching the Baron?

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
that's why SO spoiler if it's obvious he hasn't passed the game the first time

D
Denis Dzhexons 22.03.20

Widukind
Mmm, where's the spoiler, which I don't have?
At the end of the review I pointed out that there is a spoiler, but whether to read it or not is his business.

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

ayyrasmus
why even go to the Baron? He does not give any information at the end of its line, just says that CRIS has left and no one particular does not send, it just disappears from the game and all.
Denis Dzhexons
that is then sent to pick up the creature and the Baron begins to float their brains quests, like not yet will not give it or what?
Because I realized after the passage of Baron to pick up will have when he is not there will
Spoilerish he dumped or mypills
[Denis]
I still passed the Baron but I was surprised by what he does in the story is not involved
Spoiler(except for flashbacks CRIS)and what rubs us the game, we just solve his problem and in return, he tells us the cool story and disappears from the game forever.
So I thought maybe developed have provided a complete ignore of his quest, it is logical because it to history generally any side does not enjoy.
or he'll appear later in the story and sureset?

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

ayyrasmus
ayyrasmus wrote:
there are no connections between the characters
I mean, why go through the quest that looks like the side and not tied up with other in the game?
or all of them like to be?

P
Playersaharan 22.03.20

Exboy
that is then sent to pick up the creature and the Baron begins to float their brains quests, like not yet will not give it or what?
If first pass branches of Novigrad and Skellige, the ger will go to Baron to check out info on CRIS, but not to take away the Mind (because the Mind appears for the first time during a recent conversation with the Baron in Bronnitsa, before that Geralt has no idea about what this creature is in the castle). But as soon as he sees the Mind, then ask Baron to take him with me, to which he will welcome.

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

Playersaharan
But, that is already there under the guise of a check send?
Much at all that changes the dialogues and videos?
But if the first Baron to pass but Geralt doesn't want to take away the mind, and if the Baron be later that he immediately wants to pick up?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
He will not appear later.The Baron linked with CRIS,you're helping him,he is to you.At the beginning of the quest with the Baron he gives you the choice:either help him,or to send a dick
In General,it would be nice to meet him in Tossene.The only thing I don't know,is it necessary to go to the swamp behind him.And it turns out that children eat,and the Baron dies
So I thought maybe developed have provided a complete ignore of his quest, it is logical because it to history generally any side does not enjoy.
To the story of CRIS, a lot of quests don't apply.With this judgment in the game you can not play

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
What will happen if you send the Baron?
And another 3 question on quests there
Spoilers quest with novidade there is a choice of dreams - dandelion or Triss with Ian. I chose the Buttercup and the plot drove on, what will happen if you choose to sleep with Triss and yen?
Spoilers quests often have the option of the type - not my thing, back off, or the like on the Boi - wear me out these are your fights, fuck you the Choice of these replicas will mean automatic failure of the quest?
Spoiler merchants is full of things which are marked as things for jobs. I buy them , yet not useful, and if not to buy then the quest will simply send to those merchants or quests fail?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
In the choice of dreams, I chose only Buttercup.
If the dialogs you can make the choice to KILL or LEAVE ALIVE,I tried to leave.Give ocelco.The phrase NOT MY THING never used because that's what I play.Quest items from vendors I do not buy.For example,a lure to Hell long before the quest to buy,and she appears.If you have the opportunity to leave the poor customer money,I leave,give ocelco.If you have the opportunity to bargain,always bargain.
And so,many choices in the dialogues is on YouTube
On Skellige there's a Troll POPs.He will try to kill you.If it is to win,including funny dialogue
Some Lycans only appear at night in certain places

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
but Laura Witcher like trying not to interfere in the Affairs, there will even be a quest
Spoilery save from crooks elfcu and she will type what is the smartest to interfere in everything, fuck you

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Exboy
also the strange logic of your questions. Is not it easier to pass this game (in any interesting case) yourself at least once, than to spoil the impression from the passage in advance, all discussing. Questions like what happens if you send the Baron better to check, remaining in front of the dialogue. But to check all options branching storyline in any case, you need three to pass four
Spoilerwarning to take the Mind of the Baron only appears after completing all three story-lines - they give three necessary conditions: Geralt on the Skellige know what's Crazy is this cursed creature associated with CRIS in Novigrad Geralt learns the text of the curse, that is, gets the opportunity to remove it, and in Velenje Geralt usaet on the whereabouts of the Minds

M
Mama Stiflera 22.03.20

Nothing personal, but I always had trouble with people such as watching a movie, and he is constantly: what will happen? and the main character will not die? and they in the end get married? and other, other.
Exboy wrote:is it Possible not to go to Baron?
Can. You can never play the game, and immediately remove and YouTube to watch