3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 22.03.20 09:02 pm

Is it possible not to go to Baron? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Baron, after his the quest just said that I was driving in Novigrad , but I'm already hanging a quest from the very beginning of the game is to go to Novigrad and there is a job to go to Triss and then go plot.
there can not even go to the Baron and to start immediately with Triss? Or there will be what is stopping the story now? Or you can skip this part?
Just the Baron was quite useless...
38 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iksboy 22.03.20

Katya A.
on YouTube to watch even more boring than playing.

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

Widukind
Know in advance everything that's better than passing a second time to learn from all the other answers, the result will be the same.

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Exboy
If so put the question, then nothing changes and you know in advance what the result will be the same: the game will end. And if not interesting to play, not interested in discussing the more

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
There is a case where time to play is very small.Some offshoots can be looking.But when time car and cart,it is better to go through everything
At this stage took up the first Witcher.It was necessary to think out everything.Quest is listed on one place,and the Persians,with whom a dialogue is needed,even in another,most unexpected place

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
Well, games where it is not lead by the hand I love. the same divinity.
But they have exploring and no hard quest lines, and the thrill of the games where not lead by the hand.
In de divinity OS you just went around the world and explored, you have not hung in a diary grey quests in Witcher 3 who shout to you that you're doing something wrong.
will you need to have all wizards in a row? for what ever already?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
First, unfortunately,I have never until the end did not pass.I at the time of its release STALKER was very fond of.The first of the wizards to pass the Killer of Kings on the two story branches.
Grey quests in v3 don't annoy me.I'm trying fulfill orders.Do not perform jumps and Quint,not interesting.I have them in grey.In fist fights before the tailor came,the snapper infection
Orders for monsters is good because in later levels you can grab swords/armor and sell expensive.I 20 some level, passed the order on the 12th.XP gave a little,but got the sword at level 4 below Geralt and sold it for 1,100 arenov.In the end,I have the order screwed 2000 arenov

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
and sold it for 1,100 arenov
Where are the prices? I'm at 17 level, the relics of the 16-level maximum of 400 were sold and brought a tailor, and the rest even less give.
[Denis] wrote:
In fist fights before the tailor came,the snapper infection
well, it's XS. for me fights are implemented very poorly, out there to win without taking damage a piece of cake against any opponent, I'm at level 15 completed Novigrad LVL 23 because the tactic is simple - parry/ counter-attack , repeat until victory.
how do you like the killer of kings? norms? saves 3 endured?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
Where are the prices?
In fact, in Novigrad,in the area.It is the sword for 3000 arenow exposed.If I'm on level 12 complied with the order,I would have this relic was not given.

well, it's XS. for me fights are implemented very poorly, out there to win without taking damage a piece of cake against any opponent, I'm at level 15 completed Novigrad LVL 23 because the tactic is simple - parry/ counter-attack , repeat until victory.
At v3 fights better than in Q2.In B2 QTE.But it's not a fighting game.Fighting oivki sake.I tailor 13 passed.

how do you like the killer of kings? norms? saves 3 endured?
B2 liked it.The saves are not transferred.

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
why not stand saves? strangely, in Novigrad give me for these swords pennies, 67 pennies or something. all the relics spread 60-90 coins if stones stick that comes up to 300 blacksmiths. Normal swords at all 27 coins worth

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
The higher the level of Geralt,the higher the level of loot.The higher the level of loot,the more expensive it is

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
so I'm on level 17 sell. that is, after level 3 they will be 2 times more expensive?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
Exboy wrote:
why not stand saves?
They say that changes in the details.To push for this do not have.summer can be kept alive through dialogue at the beginning of Q3.It can be sent to kaer-Morhen,it will help in the battle with the Wild Hunt

Exboy wrote:
so I'm on level 17 sell. that is, after level 3 they will be 2 times more expensive?
No.If you'll find them via level 3,they will be Dorrie.If you have already found,the price will remain the same,except Kuznetsov of Toussant.They are all more expensive.Once I have them 15000 was raised from one trip on Skellige.I'm on a ship, collected loot and sold in Tossene.
Then someone said that in this game money no place to spend.Is,where.The master of runes price tags for his services a horse.I once spent his thousand 40 for pumping.Let's say that the master of the runes to upgrade the sword,it is necessary that all three cells have the sword were open.And they are open not all.The most recent is worth 2500

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
by the way, in the beginning of new game + was given the opportunity to choose the state of the world?
that is, the lower the sword level the more expensive? if you collect batons 1 level 20 they will cost 10 thousand each?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
You do not understand.I wrote about the loot in the chests and quests.
In NG+ was not playing,but writing all the same,but with higher levels

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
I still do not understand. I have these relics from the chests and took more of them anywhere can not take.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
If you take from the chest,the armor/swords adjusts the game for Geralt.

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

[Denis]
So after 3 levels taken from the chests of swords will be 2 times more expensive from sellers when I start to take them?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Exboy
The higher the level of Geralt,the more expensive. And then you see by how much.