3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_ Pixel 26.09.19 03:31 pm

5fps, regardless of graphics settings (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

I passed a decent chunk of the game with a normal fps, but then I put it through a decent period of time, I again downloaded the game but now the game runs at 5 fps(on minimum salary comes up to 7 if you look at the wall). I have a license, the Steam, the iron I have not changed since you played last, all games that worked then, work now in addition to this, the only thing that Windows 10 7 changed. Maybe someone knows what can help in this case?
Iron:
GP:AMD Radeon RX 570 OC 8gb
CPU:Intel Core i7-870k
RAM:16gb
OC:Windows 7 Ultimate x64
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 26.09.19

you need during the game to monitor memory load, memory stick, video card and processor. can look through the resource monitor tab in the performance task Manager. already there can continue to push.
also in the game settings, see if there upscale permission. it may happen that in a custom resolution, or VSR you set a resolution above native, and the game automatically applies that squander much fps. check with disabled physx.
test drive a quick test: in the console type chkdsk c:
instead of the c drive letter. see if there are any errors after checking through the computer management by opening the windows event log for applications.

g
gennaz 26.09.19

Alex_ Pixel
the only thing that Windows 10 7 changed.
By the way because this can be a problem with the game. Try to put remastered, for the sake of experiment,in theory all should work perfectly.
Here is my example.
Spoiler

A
Alex_ Pixel 26.09.19

legusor
Just launched the game in offline mode steam, and fps is normal

A
Alex_ Pixel 26.09.19

Now run the game offline and direct during the game, including Internet and once the game got network access it is hanging firmly, and then began to give 1 fps. The second bordoy same, I specially downloaded and checked. Other games have performance issues there.