3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OTpaBA 22.03.20 09:06 pm

Unreal\'ing the work (Unreal Tournament 2004)

1. So, at the suggestion 4funner'a and in coordination with Carnegine create a theme - Unreal creativity.

2. Here we post of different creativity related to UT2004 - pictures, screenshots, poems, prose, etc.

3. The goal - to collect all in one place, to separate, so to speak, the wheat from the chaff, to simplify search, to leave something to posterity and to lift your mood.

4. We post here as a new creative and kopipastom old - which is somewhere in the fetid bowels our forum and our computers.

5. Discuss, flood, etc. - in specially created for this theme - the Discussion of Unreal'tion of creativity.

==========================================

To start, lay out the creation of our after-Pushkin - uncle Rider'a:

08.10.2008 01:17 Unreal Tournament 2004 > Asalary, do not turn into pigs!
MIT is the mind, honor and conscience AS PG :) a Little crazy about...

The epic of the Glorious knight of the Mitic and Snake Samerica // read in a singsong voice, with a characteristic whine //

As on the website on Playground,
On Ascolta Yes on the server
Appeared skunk zapaceste,
Two sevens by nickname.

Was it arrogance nemeryannom
Vile and Borz in the extreme,
And possessed by the power of black,
What is called Caterina.

The power that came from the undead,
Lives from an early age
Out on the Moors Cesarskih,
Where aquilera not DIN.

And attacked Assault-server
Illness-death neminuchaya,
Only spawn you step to the side,
Two sevens beats - not a fan.

And not to hide and not to hide
And don't kick the bastard vile,
Only blow nasty
Two of them immediately appears.

The decayed Assault playable,
All the specs have pasupatas,
In the fields for no runs,
All messagi write evil.

But paclical Nice Mitic our
Assalto force military,
Citeren not podgoreanu,
And also adequate.

Oh you Goy art thou, tale igrica!
If you want a fair battle you
Get swords kikuya,
And machi jerk of Samerica!

Don't let the bullshit rozdyhu:
Current bitch will zakonektitsya -
Friendly kick him in the liver
And all his reincarnations!

Chaps all podaralla,
A thick eyebrow was panagaria,
And said: the Seed of zmeyskaya
Right now we server pobyvaem!

Kiki flashed sharp
Whistle bans accurate,
And tore the tries of Samerica,
As there was nasty!

And everything was again top-notch,
Tanks ezdyut, jeep rides,
And the fellowship of the sphere sokou
Enjoy an honest battle.

And tired of the terrible battle,
All chat are tired
And sing the epic collapsible,
About the hero, but about the Mitic!

:)))
100 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karbonovyy 22.03.20

A small selection of pumpkins

While the parser of the forum does not change the combination of symbols :pumpkin: on the relevant picture, but to us it's not a problem, right

Steal knows where the original:

Processing by dvion:

3D pumpkin by Sashkin:

K
Karbonovyy 22.03.20

The epic poem dedicated to the conquest of godlike

Wonderful moment by dvion

I remember the moment
In front of me was you...
From the wonderful head productions
Couldn't save your al-PI...

Was only realized after spawn,
What was I defeated an enemy,
Switching to a shield and back away cancer
Went to find the cartridge...

Reaching flaca turned
But just noticed I'm the enemy
I already purespace again
With sacred phrases Not a Fig!...

This time I was a scientist
Just hearing the sound of the enemy,
I decided everything is easy and simple:
Blame, to zakryit - Here Toda!!!...

Not long these thoughts
Switch to the shield I did not,
Only I saw the green beam,
Health in seconds my shral...

Thinking about what is happening,
Deciding to begin to go round,
Before I only move the mouse,
As deposed was Fuck*BP*t!!!...

I have never
In the UT server to go;
Put the bots skill Novice,
And started single pass...

Bot Year by dvion

Went to card
Included bot.
How Skil -
Put year.

Peresada barely have time
As a year so all the cartridges eat!!!
He zverina and zverina,
With him I ran as best he could!

I took a hundred with tray,
Year nashvilel me diarrhea,
Then poltos he ate,
With me he came from as he wanted!!!

I barely took the leap to the shock
The year was shot in the head shot in the eye!
I like the warmer tore and tore,
And I just threw Gren!!!

Follow the map I could not,
Evil bot everywhere I was guarding!
But I got to flaca...
...And the match is over, SOBAKA!!!

The anrial is ironic... by Sleepy

The anrial is ironic
I will tell you about
That day and night the scientist bot
Everything goes on around him
Go left - flakey will epnet
On the right - the link I will murder you
There are miracles, there's a BJ taxis
Rocket flies in an arc,
There is a reservation with vialou on the tracks
No help from animals,
The hut death and split
There is no Windows not doors
There is a horror full of visions
Hand was shaking, goosebumps on his back
There is lawlessness, murderous waves
Current otelsya head and again you gomno

And he straface, my God
The hundredth time the target memopause
About spam and walldodge clear
Poluchish views you with a vengeance

Bot probleem tears, rips noobs
Any Rambo minus
Lower eye nemergut,
Oh, our idol, your game
We nezabudok ever !
And before you predklasteri
We write in chat GodLike always

And you my friend is not true what you write
Ya tore godlike ! this is nonsense
Just simply attempt
In the eyes of inexperienced noobs
Increase your credibility

ATX*ONEGIN by 4funner

My uncle the most fair rules
When not in the joke was sick
Have godlike he made
And better could not invent
His example - other science
But, my God, what a bore
Masturbate ironic day and night,
Nor even step aside!
What low cunning
Do not eat, drink or walk
But only bad to eat vials
And flaca occasionally shoot
Sigh, and think to myself:
when the bot will merge me!

K
Karbonovyy 22.03.20

I found the same secreti aimbot for UT2004:

A
Anko_O 22.03.20

I like this GIF
pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Hindzya 22.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Legendary warrior Unreal Tournament 2004 :))

X
X111 22.03.20

No less than the legendary screen because of the theme of godlike :)

[
[AMP]Rider 22.03.20

Well, if such things kopipastu his own creation - a poem about a strong allersma friendship. I remembered something about the Club of the Funny old Fart, well composed. Do not throw tomatoes, it is better to eat (winter, vitamin deficiency).

When the reticle jumps each,
When I try to shoot,
Strong still will shake hands
When I'm with him in real life encounter.

We will go for beer
To use for the meeting talk,
See girls - they will Prigarin,
After all, we're still young.

Aquiler never grows old,
And even if thinned hair,
To friends, he hurries to meet the allure,
He is faithful to them, and it's forever!

It happens in the crazy rhythm of days
In a whirlwind of Affairs itself, we forget
Hurry, hurry, but do not have time,
And this run is faster!

Well, again, it's time to say goodbye to us,
But we will meet in the air,
There are, however, the situation is like in the dash,
But ready to chat Bang.

Miss you, brother! In my soul the storm
Heart heavy, the crane will not lift,
Come on AS, will look into your eyes
And gently cross hover between them...

d
druhanoff 22.03.20

The translation here is this interview with the cart!m'om by elek34ka:

Part 1:
EaglE - й0, chuvak, how are you? tarro thee not Fitna. earlier you are there the news some shooting, conductive voosche wilted. thee linguistic theory to write weaned? flies

cart!m chumscrubber - harosh jiving, й0пта, I ClanBase won(or something in the local dialect). et are not a member of the dog.

EaglE - ahaha, жж0шь... well, wanker Kul, LAN, all types... I have a lot of cases

cart!m chumscrubber - are you kidding me? those I said I love all there salad crumbled!!!! I am the best!!! do you realize it????

EaglE - a couple dozen thugs from all over the world trying to win a pissing polovice... Hey, Kurochkin, grouse, damson, listening, well, a lot of cases, nematerial to cook, well, really, days well of the saints, the baptism, for God's sake, fuck off, eh? well you a clever boy?

cart!m chumscrubber - listen well and... well, interview I get eh... a freebie... well I have those question marks knurled vot... (elegant movement licked the ass of the interlocutor) at the same time will the page refresh...

EaglE - again? again interview????? this is the third!!!! already worn out all about its ultra-original nick to tell!!!! LAN... I... listen here! what you DIN, etc voosche I don't care if... at you've scribbled, I talk spell check and all... well, say Hello to him there and procheee... write about your Sahraoui nick, talking about girls write current do not write that thee their Dogue, and then another year to masturbate in the office will. write as it is, they say no, I look like anyone. allow sales about nick to tell, tell it about your unique style of play, well, an attack there is defence, XS cha. so the reader is pissed with delight tell me what's supposedly played on the mouse Champa admin, my neighbor and config some SFC. sign there like you who played the type of tough opponents, but you're there through the thorns made their way, OTES the heels of her signature jokes... the reader still needs to feel something at least better. Mosk is perfect. well, on the situation karoch... come on, herach and that I thee more's not seen.

cart!m chumscrubber - OOO dude, you're the best!!!! can I pictures makindu?

EaglE - are you still here?

Part 2.
well, sobsno interview in the classic sense(a conversation between two people), but some perverted form ended on that phrase, then it was solely an essay on WHAT I LOVE about MYSELF? further the thorny path edit(thoughts to the editor in parentheses in bold):
chumscrubber-й0 cofac kumon-kumon IEEE tell something to your fans and groupies? they are already looking forward to й0 of comooon:) (6/\ive as he was tired with his reperskom dialect, is he not aware that I just did Metalist????? LAN, podredaktiruyte)
cart!m-starof chuvaaak, well, I love grouse Дим0ун, just call me BOH! ahah, шутк0 YYYYY. I seriously, call me cart^m
chumscrubber -ahahaha, good joke, right! well, Ian I like the game, I realized that you're funny dude, Tiki you probably love it! I envy you all the colors of envy. well, tell me what about yourself, let me see all facets of your talent:) (hmm, I like the game its part of the text should explicitly edit)
cart!m-well, OK, fine:) I was born in the MSC city-town-country. a significant part of his life in п0риже, well I ride everywhere, з0ебыз was (stop, do not drive grouse, a week is not a part of life:D this is her stub:DDDD harosh annealed Kurochkin, you surpassed all my expectations:DDDD I have here some thread of common note about friends slapped and norms voosche annealing:DDD )
chumscrubber -well, LAN LAN, harosh proud. come out with how thee managed to zakochetsya.
cart!m - everything is simple and trite. Tallant:) (е64ть, LAN, add a couple of common notes)
chumscrubber - the burning question - tell us about your nick. what where when where why?
cart!m - Oh yeah... the crowd of fans forever terrorizing me in ICQ, irc, radio and television... tell so well I loved cartoons smaret, was a cartoon about Park South period. well, I was there dude, I stole his nick, then I steal the letter ^M frag^m (here долба3бин4, skull only gives ideas starting with steal)
chumscrubber - okok, nice theory, listening to and why ut and not quake for example? the quake rocks the same
cart!m - no, Kwaku suks, I was trying to learn to play on the system of Ipatiev. karoch Yip Yip, I have since curly. it's "sux," but this is full of quack (Melati, and from this to do idol)
chumscrubber - well, LAN LAN, we understand all about the system Ipat-it. but che at the expense of ut? how are you?
cart!m - I'm there bitch mayhem!!!! I love there type top 1 CIS ADR-winterspringpro or something like that. (Champ 62 Muscovite+1 Peter+1таганрог) I Krasil Peter all but stsuko me there Chet strained, hawk silly, the room is not luxury, it voosche no mood epochal. but sitting at home with their dairy cocktails I just Boh. Lesse here ClanBase from home took. there's this whole light type. well, I was eclipsed by only one its kind. Fuckers karoch...
chumscrubber, vauuuu!!!! tell me more about this ASUS-winterspringpro. I understand voosche decisive Champ was!
cart!m - hmm, well, you're right, it was a Champ, the rest's " sux,". first, I love all ipanul. then I bumped into skraga. this bitch чит0р dirty. it is my happiness that he does not know how to disable music in the game, otherwise the hollow would have expanded significantly. and less.... pasiv, but still... then again, I love all ipanul, and these are the times, again SCRAG. well karoch I have gathered all forces mobilized, motivated, and й0бнул it!!! and then the free love led, I simply Recueil.
chumscrubber to zheeeest. you just Boh
cart!m - YES
chumscrubber - well, as they could distingui such an incredible level of skill? tell me about your Tochigi.
cart!m - well, I'm not trenuci voosche.. come and IPU fseh f salad. let nupy the friction, and I'm Boh.
chumscrubber - and Yes, that's right. forgot. th about UT3 going to say?
cart!m - ][uynya. there is also that of the quack. system Ipatinga.
chumscrubber - yeah, let's not talk about it. better about the game let's talk. as you are gearing up to play?
cart!m - count to ten and get shinkovanny invetory:) yyyyyy
chumscrubber - ahah... nice at the expense of inventory))))))))
cart!m - load your brain (blah it's about chocolate, and not about the equipment, LAN, fuck it, chocolate identity stick)
chumscrubber - useful yeah, LAN karoche tell you all crumble? what style?
cart!m - close} and{uinnom style I'm crumbling. you just have to ping me to next door 36, so I was zadrochil with lopingian there are all sorts of freaks nah, well, its their ISP first, then come to the club and the ISP there is more in 1,5 times more beautiful!!!!!!!!
chumscrubber - allocate one thread of Russian gamers?
cart!m - Yes, I have a couple of dudes, my нумбер1 Sanz and Sanz нумбер2. more SCRAG, but he чит0р. let's change the subject.
chumscrubber - well, OK, and overseas? WMS rules guys there?
cart!m-nupy all ipal I have them all in my mouth.
chumscrubber - tell me about the Russian team..
cart!m-nupy all ipal I'm all in her mouth photoactometer.
chumscrubber - parents how are you?
cart!m - the parents of God in the full order:) excited current when the computer starts up and in the bathroom on a snowboard herachit.
chumscrubber - incidentally, how's the snowboarding going?
cart!m - double janami norms move!!
chumscrubber - listening, well, seriously. well, ut has 2.5 of the SFC as you trinessa without Ciampi?
cart!m - tired. I don't tranys. I Boh.
chumscrubber - okok. and th at cha with Chicks?
cart!m - well karoch now the whole year is plowed in this area. they are simple hovering around me in droves. Smara's photos from IgroMir. you see straight all stick to me!!!! but schA estimate, coincidentally. I am free . so girls, come on byrenko warning in advance for a blow job!!!! (6/\aaaaaa you з4364л... I can't take this Panos to rule. already worn out!!!!)
chumscrubber - what beginners drochery?
cart!m - I vaipu!!!! muhahaha
chumscrubber how long are you going to be in the cyber-uber-mega-sport? whom you see yourself in 5 years?
cart!m - God to the Maserati!!! (um... no, nupy not in the subject, Maserati is not in the NSF, you better stick a Lamborghini! )
chumscrubber - Favorite food, drink, music, film, history, sport?
cart!m - and what food, beverage, music, film, history, and sports?
(уранахUй!!! he finished vysirat their thoughts, schA will add a couple more stupid questions and spaaaaaaaaace!!!)
(and even a little bit about the expense of rulezov):
EaglE cards and rulezy what do you think?
cart!m chumscrubber - well one hundred, Pissed, shock, flak, rocket, minik, link, light, first aid kits and wialki... if in TDM, it is still the adrenaline (people who have never played ut sits and rubs, editor-in turn, looking for familiar words).
EaglE - so what do you think of 100, shock, and 50?
cart!m chumscrubber - 100 well, I think so, +5-8*2+6/3+ e^n where n is the number of minutes of the game starting from the first (editor stumbled on to +5), shock I feel the same way, the current at the beginning instead of +5, there +3-30*20+8/n (editor frantically trying to recall the last formula), but the shock I think (the editor off and enter the phrase SHOCK I FEEL INTUITIVELY)

Part 3:
Adapted interview with foreign nerds to mark the release of the demo of UT3. The original here.

Interview with Mouz|Daddy

lieb-clan.com: you'd say that vepon свитчитц0 slow or normal?
Mouz|Daddy: well, slowly and th losses? well this is UT1 style й0пта. well, change the gun, then stay out of mazilovo, not a problem then? I Torquay with both transfer options as UT1 UT2 has

lieb-clan.com your first impressions of the game what was?
Mouz|Daddy: first I was glad that it is not a bunch of rendering avishek and the PGK-shek and that it reallno was done. kanesh match in cal, performance-call, but a cull is not critical, beta in the end, cleaned up I suppose. well, obviously they did allow to(sensored)I have to do with the engine.

lieb-clan.com: what do you think about the feature with loss of amp?
Mouz|Daddy: well Yes, like anything new, it is in the quake fell still. simple need to be sensitive quaenam being careful to keep a lid on things, but if che's team-mate will pick up. well imagino to mochitsya until DD still will not be yours as in the quake.

lieb-clan.com: what do you have in sharazhki voosche leading roles in MAUZAC?
Mouz|Daddy: well, we're in the gears type, I, CIO, cloud, frag-m, gets(XS who is, say чит0р) and sprat. but closer to the subject the two of you prove. fontera e(sensord)to basici will. well, a maximum of one more in stock.

lieb-clan.com: well as those in General, ut 3 will be megagames?
Mouz|Daddy: Yes I hope tired in the dying komuniti e(sensord)to Basit, some nupy around blah, Kazlu all-Y-K4 prove.

lieb-clan.com: how those movement voosche? step forward or two back?
Mouz|Daddy: well XS kanesh, but now jumping and not swimming in oil. kanesh each др0чит as he wants. time will tell who is right and who is sosnet.

lieb-clan.com: as the whole armor, boots, belts, bibs, underwear and other по3бота?
Mouz|Daddy: well type can be different Xia news, YYYYY. Well, in boots can be in bed to do the impossible, but if iplom proschelkal and missed the delivery of the boots, you fly for 30 seconds of legalized cheating. well, helmet type from a blow to the area Cherepanov protects, but I do not think that someone is really care. well take armor during delivery and nothing more. well, the bib type small armor before?

lieb-clan.com in opstrup ipality be?
Mouz|Daddy: Yes, I have х3рачил it on some kind of agricultural fair this year, well, normal, th.

lieb-clan.com: add weak or split up?
Mouz|Daddy: waste demorec-XS VTF, demorec passed, demoplay-no. bitch that's a bug. well UTV s. Uki machete, Schaub without approved release was not, slaughter m-l-I-t, I swear on my grandmother.

further interviews with some of the purry-XS who will not translate.

Interview with ScrMz

lieb-clan.com: well why are you how you doing, man? what's the HAPS? pulnul in this filth? sight?
ScrMz: sight-count, Yes. pozitif finally... the maps would stir up for 1он1 and TDM and voosche ice... the potential is there, uh yeah...

lieb-clan.com: well, che, dude, cool dude, й0 kumon kumon eeee... like those vepon, dude? Torquay disbalans? do you hear how everything will suck?
ScrMz: Mlyn, so Yes, count, don't feel ... shock kanesh bitch cheat topic, but if the map will score some, then everything will go fine, Yes!?№%*. another rocket mlia ч0ткий came out clean for me so... I think as before will filed to have. freebie love count right?! number%:*

lieb-clan.com: what about the movement you say? step fired or S. Ук4наипали?
ScrMz: S. Ук4наипали with Dodecanese... again with again, blah, but wait, how sadratu, come and salad Fucks, and not only I, but all who movement задр0чит, all you will have cakery daring...

lieb-clan.com: what about the maps with the terminator you think? whit or Veselaya??
ScrMz: I say it like the terminator there, and I bitch not found. ahahaha, wilt, Yes I found it, the current S. Ук4неинтересно with him, and inviz, I do not take, let nupy take on ng, and I have them all crumble, and then smiley will throw. yyyy... and so the normal map...

lieb-clan.com: what do you think about all this rigmarole with the amp?
ScrMz: blah SFC, speak pralno DD and not the amp, zaipal nupy DD with amp confused... and to be honest I voosche XS, then float there with DD, even TDM was not a bullet, but anyone Systema, especially for TDM. count up so you're all happy, DD took, and I came выип4л tn and DD and took it, then came to those in the REP and again... yyyy .... I will kvashenyh maachati, and then themselves to torcasa... and I вепон1 identity theme, they will kvashenyh strain, it is difficult to kanesh, but the Kul do... we crashit...

lieb-clan.com and the last question, sadrud-mod needed?
ScrMz: you th, bot? Istisna need й0пт!!! hotcandy mlia, well Bratskiy can not do, I FSUs, I still чит0р.

lieb-clan.com: zaipali me to call SFC, che say?
ScrMz: you SFC!!! ahah

well, we wish scrisu worst of all, that he stsuka merged Killa and vaaasche mauzy of cross!!!

Interview with Dignitas|tewic

lieb-clan.com: zdarof, what do you say, voosche? as those of Gama?
tewic: ahhh!!! graaaa!!!! uuuuuu!!!! graaaaaah!!! I love everything on max kerf, oooo, PPC karoch. klasss!!! count akuet!!!!

lieb-clan.com: NCU... well, you're just as LVC well, Ian, what about the movement say?
tewic: Oh, quickly all karoch, everything is so fast PPC, inifinty do not have time, PPC.. karoch all losses due to the speed changed. but kanesh wet me still vapona, so XS che said... and voosche I saftety love, and then the shaft normal... flaca identity was amazing, such huge pieces figachit, I saw the light from those things... and voosche kanesh ut is ut....

lieb-clan.com: what do you think about the whole outfit that you have to gather before you feel confident in the appointment for tomorrow day?
tewic: well, I love inviz failed to find:\ here tried hard and failed... and voosche theme kanesh, when thee and kill thee shit goes wrong, like in Diablo... armor though in the course of defending not as before, I nigua I do not understand if Sanchez, I think a year and a half of continuous fingering clearing everything in there...

lieb-clan.com: Thu you like SFC again, that inviz half the game was looking and found even, those even armor does not help. looks very dulled your head... LAN karoche th about Ciampi think?
tewic: I think YES

lieb-clan.com: LAN, last question, in opscap to burn?
tewic: well, I'll try, but I vooset bot and is unlikely to succeed... voosche I don't like fps mixed with mashinami and other things, so very much try will not...

lieb-clan.com: hmm, well, something to add?
tewic: thanks to my sponsors who think I adrot, thank dignitatum that I do not pass and do not say to the sponsors that I bot, well, so, thank you mom pays my credit card regardless of got me kicked out of school or not, thanks to my dad that walked out on my mom and not pi3dit me in a drunken stupor...all kind of...

d
druhanoff 22.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Another legendary GIF with otjomuise dude on Polese :)

And another poster :)

[
[AMP]Rider 22.03.20

SYSA ME MOWED

If I were a magician is cool,
I would make our world beautiful -
I used friends expensive names
Our life suffered forever!

I would in front of a large shop
Called, of course, Feen,
A beer on the street on the right
Called, of course, Poison.

The stall that center stands,
Would carry the sign of the proud MIT,
Well, the bus - Icarus and so,
Oh, what I, my friends, weirdo!

...And would have dibs goat
I used it called azaza,
And the neighbor's kid is great
The nickname would be Psychedelic.

Now that would be the sheep -
Urgent Durkee drag me!

>:)))~~~~~

F
Feen 22.03.20

Bad advice Asa.

if you suddenly Glaciere
cry hear heart-rending
Do not take, reptiles, tank!
you don't listen to him.

that means somebody cunning
right now takes objective
and he intends immediately
in this cart to sit

he will shoot out of a cannon
and boast megacillin
and you after the stage
call blunt nublo

better get in the wedge
and drive yourself slowly
well, this cunning pepper
let seven times dies

-----------------------

If you want to play
but while sitting in the specs
because on the dance floor
all pozanti places

wait for the next maps
and quietly go
I promise you - the place to be
the Poison - ping bad.

And when will come the Poison
loud will be swearing
you draw him smiley
let sit, then come in

---------------------

if in the middle of the stage
the whole opponents team
going someone to kick
and sevens draw

know that you have a team
there is a resourceful hard worker
tragedy as an Indian
inconspicuous as a mosquito

laughing loudly
over the enemies scoff
and do not kick of course
he is on your side

-----------------------

and when in the middle of the Robot
the attackers crushed
a colleague requests link
to throw your sentry gun

you ignore it silently
because all know
link throw only Nuba
and you're a cool fighter

ran into tanks famously
and crumble them lamagna
turnips earn, respawn,
and the new start

S
Sashkin 22.03.20

here's another from the depths. the authorship of XS whose.

If you're in UT dream
To become a great champion
Don't play, my friend, stratezhnaya-
It's bullshit LAMER.
You take the most Enforcer,
And no need to eat armor!
All fathers and so overwhelm -
Need to look for them soon.
If you're on Deck16,
Go to the main zalik.
There under sniper balcony
The Quad on the box is.
The Quad, of course, not necessary to take -
It lamerskie things.
Stand quietly next to the Quad,
Wait till your Father gets home.
How will it away,
At the moment go to meet him,
Stunning wild cry
And guns blazing.
If you run out of bullets
And including the impact hammer,
It's even better -
He focused hurts!
Ran quickly to the enemy
And cry to him - die now!!!
Even if it is in PS-e
And in his hand Flack.
If it is after impact
For some reason suddenly died,
And killed you from Flack
And said you Lamo,
You're not in debt stay
And, responses rather
Tell him: he is a cheater
And Mastday and suks finally!!!
And, turning again, Enforcer,
Go to retaliate rather
To remember all the dads
How dangerous it is to alienate you!

_
_uLTRa_ 22.03.20

From the Wonderful moment Pushkin in the coffin must have rolled over!))))

*Block*
UT, screen,keyboard
Senseless and screaming out loud
Live another half a minute
All will be well.The outcome is not

Die-start again from rispana
And again everything as in the old
UT, object, lead in dogonku
Head-Shot , fell, again spawn.

[
[AMP]Rider 22.03.20

From the early Pushkin - a love letter to Ms. u***a:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I met You... yeah, definitely on Glaciere,
You guarded the key, keeping the stern look,
From lamagan twenty-five enemies poher,
Finally got back to me.

You were like the Valkyrie is beautiful,
And as birch slim was Your camp
And Your skin like silk satin,
And deadly accurate, lamagan.

I so wanted to be lamagna -
My b trunks spun like a top,
I'd think of You a hug
And sweetly pressed my hook!

And I have this affection was tisacid,
Mowing enemies like ripe bread...
Crazy, but that's the same thing -
Still I am far from you!

Not be for me even at three meters,
I brutally beat you again and again
Alas, alas - the death of a loved poet
Damn unrequited love!

Can't live - I'll wait for new Android yard
Find dispenser right in the hills
And the red will include a spider-mine
And blue will sit on it with pants!

:)))

_
_uLTRa_ 22.03.20

Well then... this is adapted from a poem by Osip Mandelstam In transparent Petropolis we shall die...
PG Logocam we die,
Ruled over us evil cheater.
We each Dodge death volley will find
And every REP we death second.

The goddess of Junk , terrible 77,
And MRC mighty palevny AYM-bot.
PG Logocam we are going to die
Reigned there, not you, evil cheater.

K
Karbonovyy 22.03.20

Great flash from some of Kantham, a timeless classic, proving the superiority of Unreal Tournament 2004 over the other dull shooters.

LOLO!11

d
druhanoff 22.03.20

Copy paste excellent verse by Hari c iGameCentral:
Lyrics
Dedicated To L.

Don't shoot me despicable spawn,
Give me a bit to finish my cigarette
And you, you dumb down
Raschuache Marie cutlet

I'm grunting and fart off,
Leaving the wall from violence.
Nothing, I'll take it out –
Draw some are already in the bio poison!

For you all we are just “fuckin noobs”.
The only obstacle in the way towards the ultimate goal.
You write, it is important thrusting out his lips,
How much you Fuckers tired.

You think you're cooler than God.
Ashamed, asshole, at least
Say this often and a lot,
Hiding behind the skin of dead women

You're glamorous in shining armor,
From snipe you confidently labeled
Stately and beautiful. But soon
For the market you b/|Yadin, I will answer.

I am calm and focused,
And in the shower only cold fury.
After a moment, you bastard, you're soaked.
Chance you left.

You die on the elevators and the aisles,
Choking on the poison sink
not having to autoerotica in the course.
What happened, did not catch up.

My shock knows no mercy.
You rabies was stupid spam.
Wonder who from the herd
Suddenly dared you poke holes in the carcass.

What are you, a reptile, playfully jumping..
Anyhow I'll get
Catch up and focus raschuache
Heavy fire minigun.

Overtime. Quiet crisis by nychka,
Collecting vialog beakers,
to hiccups and obscene –
So the homeless pick up cigarette butts..

But the end is clear as the sun,
Prostupil among the clouds Gary.
And the fucked knocked at the window –
I brought you death.
(Hamster)Hari.

F
Fischer 22.03.20

Sedna I have a dream PPV was brutal... I hope nevedi kada ... Morning woke up I remembered Ivo and decided to write because it's about UT. Just say Not obizhatsya if about kavoto Shoto poorly written ... for wrote Citco sho dreamed of ^^

XS what started the dream ... but I remember it so from now on:
I was sitting on Val Antalya by stone for the wall, the wori Shoto type, there Smara fish with afem handed out ... and the vet play with the best clan, brownie top1 right now, and we're like sitting here nupy sales 50 procontrol nemozhem. I turn my head sitting here Lex..., clamped in a corner and says, -well Yes, they are conductive in the clan fathers, if ye all, out of scrims, kilou, dialed fathers, if ye, 50 after 5 seconds Gogo there quickly. ran to 50 SRAS there is such a crowd is already waiting for Ivo... well, 1 digit takes 50 HANDS hangs Ivo on his chest. Lex grit, -50 fucked if we napsy. I said like, yeah and there our floor maps will contrast, but soon we that of 1минов blow. Chet Pat overcame these 5 man run ... but like all rules ... we have 4 and we're playing against the crowd Kabuto as it should be. and against Brunico. Chet go with it such suppressed it sho we nupy ... be ye on idome... well, there is Chet uznyyu about something out here people... I grew in Smara scrisa if (Sam nirazu did not see scrisa but for some reason, looking at TAVO's brow immediately recognized it scrims :D) ... Lex type whisper if grocer. Here is the back of razdara voice... shit here you don't play 24/7 you Nicoya nupy, if ye are a disgrace to the clan ... turn Smara Velez is. Grit fall Birr will kontrolem FLAC ... well, I'm like yeah conductive. Here I cease kosaca legs ... a feeling someone sho svgravity 1000 prescribed ... legs just barely walking the streets of Dodge nimaga make... Lex norms runs but the identity of radojica... then Chet kayaks such Veles on the vine of Kudat to the ceiling Zales... grit is not moving you finally will type slowly. You grit Nada could you train... There is one of marksman (little Ivo who saw but even so he was there) and says. Oh shaman you're an imbecile type TTN, they said, if ye unbound game masturbate. Smara is in the hands of Marx, the sphere of such of shocks. Yesterday I posmorel "cada day the earth stood still" here there's a field of 1 to 1 was the current... I knew Shaw even so it from shocks. Takes her side and as the ball bolimowski half. She kayaks in the wall and vdrebezgi, gambotto glass was. Marx says that Lamo you're a shaman finally sales field neuspeli to close. I kind of Padalino - danunakh fpesdu all. There Smara other areas are hanging on the maps... and I have weapons no... more more like angry... well, Marx such grit trinica Pettai if. Then I said I tada with scrisori trinica. Lextacy Nicoya you type English unknown taksham parables... like I'm with him trinica. I am so fpesdu Veles if neochem. There's voice behind feel me, fuck you SFC shaman Veles right now if fseh frrohu the tears that you even don't know. Turn Smara dis... (oyaebu disa, it is necessary to describe – dark fairy with glasses blond hair under the pot... its like a stooge like this :DDD) I kind of said, Hey, and hachu Schaub vianoce nobon of necesara, poluchaetsa so – hi Pisik. It is so here I am like a sheep, disliked like right now, I love you for it all the serfs of the world if banned. Here Marx podkolol and you're going to play Contra. Everything surrounding fuuu type lmao in the counter but got nothing. I've been so start Mat disick to cover like you're so sekoi of Nepali Sep sho you how biiiiiip if Toot... here spuskaetsja a console on the eye there are bukafki Shoto "ban Mvshaman ........" I have more mother fucking Sep well please nebuni you finally tsuko zaipal ... Shoto in assuring the spirit of it :D... Well, he's such a LAN kun ... fix type sho ... Smara written on the wall written Pisik ... well, I have the letters P erase the lower dash and poluchaetsa D and, accordingly, the word Disik. He's such a fine live nebudet ban ATO so orillero little but more me pisica nanasawa... I'm like yeah KK. Well, Val, he says come love with Wellcom trinica. Ut Marx says Dalan fpesdu Veles your SFC pasdoc if 16 year old. Smara turn this Veles is a small... disa grtit well, sho sho ima 16 I 18 here is a current, but it eposit as Boh. Marx your catchphrase of Dododo. Karoch Veles without words took MNU for skywrath and dragged ... I go ahead again materica GO TO*UY Niidu not OTHE**CAMPING ashche. Does Marx still scope throws it so falls out climbs Keanu Reeves... I said OO-type neo ... if top1 UT. Marx says well yeah for him to get if type neril of digeca kick your ass... Veles MNU continues to pull skywrath. Well cha unseasoned come on ima's face to beat... the Beats are but he is like a robot ... but 0 emotions. I swear there are still PPC. And he cheto subconsciously understand ... that sho means to be a father UT... finally without imoti thinks like... Nebojsa niche. There Smara we find ourselves on the Mapa Plung ... well where in the void 3 of the tower type. There is Neo such relaxation. on the other tower as leaps. I – O. o... Veles grit right now will uchitsa of dogeza goes ... I step to the edge of the tower... kayaks on the other side parietal ... I said type if about disa... such a fucking shaman camoige you SFC you also don't know Shaw's camped there ... I'm again in a state of depression and think to myself fucking hell I forgot I sho here gampad vet the flow of time with the bots on this Marie played the meat well, but... Marx overcame this and there is one tower purple... his eyes immediately turned black - speaks O. o I will go there to get high .. type it's my favorite color ... Lesse if there is still smoke... there's already scrims there with Lex I love them... and jumped on the tower... Well, let disa be the type to Velez... I thing dumb down so posmorel there is PPC something like black Nitsche invisible ... dumb so sho pisdets... Decided rusbereza Schaub ush exactly perlitee... again the same Kunya... legs patially to escape Muggles ashche... but Kabuto in time-lapse shooting... Padrigao to the edge of Smara me Kaka Alcala aside and I drove past Canada. .. then strem such nealry IF NEREALNYY! Heart beat sho pisdets and I love fall down there black...
Relaxation.... woke up.. foto... willing to be ... gross but... That presnica such uynya nanoc...

p. S. Sori for Mat ^^

[
[AMP]Rider 22.03.20

No harm in trying, right? ;)
Ringing for the quality of the created knee. In opchem, do not shoot the musician...

_
_Mellifaro_ 22.03.20

Winter tale
Poison Reva Mat conceals, snow spinning vortices