3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cold Mind 22.03.20 09:09 pm

CTF Champ #7. GO! (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Seventh open championship at capture the Flag, begins!
This time the championship was international and, without a doubt, the most skill in the entire history of CTF tournaments on PG.

Tournament format: 5v5 CTF with the captain's selection.
Dates: October 2 - end of November 2017.
Organizers: Ness, Cold-M.

GENERAL RULES [Cool edishen]Mode: 5v5 CTF [Normal Weapons]
Game system: circular. In other words, each team plays each other one match. And at the end of the championship will be held the final between the two best teams.
Points system: the winner of the map gets 2 points, if the teams draw, each team gets 1 point. The match lasts until one of the teams will take 3 points barrier. The third map is played with overtime, to win one of the teams. With technical defeat in the match the team receiving any points. With the technical victory in the match the team gets 3 points.
A list of tournament maps:
* CTF-Grendelkeep
* CTF-UCMP4-Virility_LE
* CTF-Archanastre
* CTF-CBP2-It-Lite2
* CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
* CTF-VaultCity-LE-
* CTF-DeepSprinta-PRO
Archive with maps for the championship
Before the match each team picks their map from the list and notify the organizer of its name. The coincidence of the selected cards, the organizer tosses a coin and thereby determines which team you should choose another card.
▌ Important: the team can select each card only twice in the group stage of the championship.
In the absence of agreement between the teams about which map to play first and foremost, the organizer decides this question by the toss of a coin. The team whose map will be played first, in favor of the Red Team. The emblem of the team not to choose. I hope sracha emblems will not be :D
In case of equal points after two maps played, the teams will play the final map with the overtime, to win one of the teams. The decisive map is determined by the method of alternate striking from the list of remaining cards. Starts the strikeouts the team that put smaller flags on their performance in the previous two maps. If the teams have no difference on the flags or any of the cards was not completed by mutual agreement of the teams, the order of striking is determined by the organizer of the scientific method of tossing a coin.

Some of the rules, not in a hurry to scroll:
teams should play their matches within the allotted time frame specified in the Schedule;
the team may reschedule your match one time only, warning in advance the organizer.
- the captains agree on a day and time match each other, and then inform the organizer about any arrangement. To inform the organizer on the day and time of the match as early as possible, so he had time to prepare;
- scheduled match may be cancelled 30 minutes before the announced start time of this match, otherwise unprepared team gets technical defeat. After the cancellation of the match captains must immediately peredogovarivatsya the date and time of their match;
- the team late on the server more than 20 minutes, receives a forfeit loss on the map;
- if you disconnect the player from the server during a match, the game is on pause. Player waiting for about 15 minutes. If the returning player did not happen, when both parties agree to finish the match format 4 on 4 player". In this case the disconnected player is allowed to return to the server only after a map change. If agreement between the teams not, the match is postponed. The remaining time card with the current account played through;
- with the consent of both parties, the match can be postponed or even replayed on another day if there are force majeure circumstances. Under such circumstances are: logs on the server, both teams have not enough players, pings two or more players above their norm another day they can fix the problem, someone has died over a hundred times in one map;
- play and finish in the format 4 on 4 player" is allowed with the consent of both parties. Missing players should be close in their value is shown in the table the captain's selection;
- server settings: mutator UTComp, No Adrenaline, No Superweapons, No FriendlyFire, Double Damage: Enabled, WeaponStay: Enabled, Netcode: Enabled Goal Score: 0 Time limit: 20 min Translocator: Enabled, mutator UnPause;
- during the matches, participants should use their real name under which the registration was made to the championship, in conjunction with the tag command.
- substitution of players, the deliberate use of bugs card, insulting players, using cheats and Windows are punished technical defeat of the game and other sanctions at the discretion of the organizers and the public;
- participants are required to record demos of their matches, because the opponent has the right to request, in order to verify integrity of your game;
all contentious issues are resolved by the organizers. The organizers reserve the right to make corrections and additions to these rules during the first game of the week;
rating teams based on points acquired. If multiple teams end the group stage the same number of points, the order of priority of the following factors:
1) the Result of personal meetings of these teams.
2) the Difference in the number of set flags in personal meetings.
3) the Number of set flags in personal meetings.
4) the Total difference by the number of set flags.
5) the Total number of set flags.

RULES FOR Finalde best teams advance to the finals. The winner of the championship will be the team that will score 5 points in the final match.
The team that has gained less points in the group stage, chooses the first map. Then the cards are chosen by the team that is losing on the cards. In the case of the same number of maps won, selects the team that lost the previous map.
In the event of a tie on the first map, second map chosen by the team that gets more points in the group stage.
If you want to continue the finals on the fifth map, the game is played with overtime, to win one of the teams.

TEAM
1. Cold-M's Team: Cold-M, GooZ, vestnik_smerti, itsinthemind, OkOfEsT.
2. Imitator's Team / SaNivit's Team: SaNivit a.k.a. hi, ImitatoR, pr!x, DM5, Marf
3. Suicide Squad: Ness, maDe megapihar`, Forsiets, Dan.
4. Tolyan's Team: Tolyan, Lasunii, desp, fortis_cor, Aldrdr.
5. Naut's Team: Naut, mnt, sl3vin, Rocky, Rasty.
6. Koffee's Team: Koffee, Pepper, raynn, Mind, CHONG.
7. St. Team: Sonicwave, simson, Saint / FAH, WesrFegT / Velouria, LiA.

RESULTS:

Standings

The results of the first week of the championship
1. Naut's Team 2:1 Tolyan's Team (0:2 @ Archanastre [Tolyan's pick], 7:3 @ Grendelkeep [Naut's pick], 9:1 @ Virility)
Record match:

2. SaNivit's Team 2:0 St. Team (7:3 @ Grendelkeep [St. Team's pick], 8:4 @ VaultCity [SaNivit's pick])
Record match:

3. Koffee's Team 2:0 Suicide Squad (6:3 @ VaultCity [Koffee's pick], 5:3 @ Grendelkeep [Suicide Squad's pick])
The results of the second week of the championship
1. Tolyan's Team 2:0 Koffee's Team (6:2 @ DeepSprinta [Tolyan's pick], 2:1 @ It [Koffee's pick])
Record match:

2. Suicide Squad 2:0 St. Team (5:2 @ VaultCity [Suicide Squad's pick], 7:4 @ Grendelkeep [St. Team's pick])
3. Cold-M's Team 2:1 Imitator's Team (5:4 @ Anfractuous [Cold-M's pick], 4:9 @ VaultCity [Imitator's pick], 2:1 @ Virility)
The results of the third week of the championship
1. Cold-M's Team 2:0 Suicide Squad (8:4 @ VaultCity [Cold-M's pick], 5:1 @ Archanastre [Suicide Squad's pick])
Record match:

2. St. Team 2:1 Tolyan's Team (2:7 @ VaultCity [Tolyan's pick], 1:0 @ Anfractuous [St. Team's pick], 3:2 @ Archanastre)
The results of the fourth week of the championship
1. Naut's Team 2:1 St. Team (6:2 @ Archanastre [St. Team's pick], 5:6 @ VaultCity [Naut's pick], 7:3 @ Grendelkeep)
2. Cold-M's Team 2:1 Tolyan's Team (5:0 @ DeepSprinta [Tolyan's pick], 1:5 @ Archanastre [Cold-M's pick], 1:0 @ Anfractuous)
The results of the fifth week of the championship
1. St. Team 2:1 Koffee's Team (2:2 @ Grendelkeep [Koffee's pick], 7:2 @ Anfractuous [St. Team's pick])
2. Tolyan's Team 2:1 ImitatoR's Team (3:2 @ Archanastre [ImitatoR's pick], 7:8 @ Grendelkeep [Tolyan's pick], 2:1 @ Virility)
The results of the sixth week of the championship
1. Cold-M's Team 2:1 Koffee's Team (1:2 @ VaultCity [Koffee's pick], 3:1 @ Archanastre [Cold-M's pick], 7:0 @ Anfractuous)
Record match:

2. Suicide Squad 2:1 Tolyan's Team (9:1 @ VaultCity [Suicide Squad's pick], 1:5 @ Grendelkeep [Tolyan's pick], 2:1 @ It)
The results of the seventh week of the championship
1.Koffee's Team 1:0 SaNivit's Team (4:4 @ Archanastre [SaNivit's pick], 8:3 @ Grendelkeep [Koffee's pick])
Record match:

2. St. Team 2:Cold 0-M's Team (5:1 @ Archanastre [St. Team's pick], 4:2 @ VaultCity [Cold-M's pick])

STREAM
https://go.twitch.tv/myaut_
https://goodgame.ru/channel/Megapihar/
https://go.twitch.tv/asut2004
https://go.twitch.tv/pepper50

Nice game and good luck!
101 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ness_ 22.03.20

And here the Chairman of the club basement.

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

aldrdr wrote:
Oh, I'm inadequate)
Stick to the facts. Kold was organizing the last match of your team:
[21.12.2017 19:50:34] Roman: but AltGr redkosny * * * * * I'm in a personal written, they say, let's decide what time suits you
[21.12.2017 19:50:51] Roman: He silently removed me from contacts

aldrdr, do you think your behavior is appropriate?

a
aldrdr 22.03.20

Ness_сначала was the question Kolda in General conference. I wrote that I can't play at the appointed time, and then began the questions in the PM that I was just pissed. I already wrote a hundred times in our konfu how much I can play on weekdays... I asked in advance of the captain to write till 19.00 - will be a game or not, that was a complete ignore, and then after 20.30 encyclopedias started and I was already busy.... in the end freaked out. so inadequate, so be it.

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

aldrdr you're not funny with that shit you write?
Of course, I understand that Roy took advantage of the situation when you do not fall into the first pug on Saturdays, and peed in the ears, but there is too much.

R
Roy 22.03.20

With ears Allrgra nobody did anything(or maybe backed up by arguments and facts?), but judging from what you lay out your mouth someone obviously worked.

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

Rоy the fact that your imagination works exclusively in the homosexual direction, you have long been no surprise. And on account of the arguments, remember how you sat on the server ctf on Saturday and lured dirdira on scolt along with several other players who are not in the first pug. And, mind you, nobody cical and not chased away, although you whimpering periodically in chat, I Kiko. After that, girder stopped coming to training camp, even when isolte was 2x2. But here it's not about that - its a personal matter in which mode to play. Only if I registered for the tournament, kindly bring it started to end, instead of clowning. And then for strange coincidence body regaetsya with you in one team at the tournament ssalto and fully scored under exceptionally moronic excuse for the current tournament. Then you come in and harnessed for him, although to any SANE person it is obvious that he is wrong.
I have sufficiently explained my view of the situation or you have any more stupid objections?

R
Roy 22.03.20

Exactly once came to KTF on Saturday, there was a crowd of about 18 people, and I invited all who missed the game to go play AC. More there did not come even once, just went on AC and afke sit - comes as well not come - also not a problem. Like Chong, for example. If it is for you an enticement to speak about. About the mythical vprasanja and my professional deformation of the intelligence Allrgra generally nonsense ( without evidence, of course, except for the fucking strange coincidence (I have been with him by the way the two played and one won - then probably already played a dirty trick, yeah).
Ness_ wrote:
you're not funny with that shit you write?

H
Hindzya 22.03.20

_Naut_ wrote:
What fun is. Club nesterivka foreign provosty. Well at least cold hard in ctf played.
rq with Cempaka because
all do not behave as I Hatsune that I merged. After 3 weeks without a single normal game, when in addition to call everyone mate Nessa (well, it's a default feature of charges) is:
maid, who at the slightest threat in the accounts tipo 5-1 when promocasa flag through the center, asks TC to tell where the flag bear to meet;
Lisa that like a normal person hatit made for this, and satisfied of taskbar on the opposite side to avenge him;
- Tolya, in whose speech the third word Mat;
- all the messengers that run after you in flagrum, if you picked up DD, and made, if you took a hundred;
- nezobrazuje Fortis, who knows how many years ago the booze had eaten the brains, which you can wait half an hour while he presses ready and then fall asleep in the middle of the map;
- pass card, as made, Fortis and mold dabujat
... so after all this swinish attitude and fun atmosphere I decided I didn't want to have no relation to the events and actors. Rusty took the captaincy on and after a while asked me to finish the Champ with the condition that he will agree upon everything. I didn't mind, but he quickly realized how ungrateful to arrange matches this circus championship, which is due to one person cancelled 3 of the agreed match, in which, for example, cold plays almost every Tim, and the atmosphere in kapkote also probably affected, it is let to Grow, he will tell you if you want.) And so I once said that to play more is not required.
Coffee and PEP, what's the hold up with these zaferani and a bunch of ascolta and tukituki)
I mean, not everyone can boast of :)

N
Noize_suppressor 22.03.20

Ness_ wrote:
Of course, who would doubt, it's the organizers fault that...
Do the organizers in the face of Kolda and well done Nessa!! Such a cool tournament muddied. Really interesting game - view just a stream. I will wait for new games, I don't know how many months more to wait for them. But Coffee in General is a bad man, he took and fouled as the tournament is still tstf has not ended. Fu to be! And in General all the problems in this Champ parties are to blame, this one, that is, another se, but the organizers did everything to provosty! Respect!

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

Noize_suppressor
Thank you for your kind words in the address of the tournament and organisatorisch. Reminded that the holidays have passed and we have to finish the Champ :d
Now agree on a team match ness vs team Simulator. Well the Grand final is found. Where the same without him.

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

The tournament started on 1 October, the group stage was supposed to end on November 19. Well give another week to dogrose, well, let the two, but to finish the group stage in 2 months after its completion - is just a circus... Not to mention that is a violation of the rules that I cold have posted here.
Cold Mind wrote:
teams should play their matches within the allotted time frame specified in the Schedule;
the team may reschedule your match one time, a medical assistant organizer
Not played in time - tejpar guilty. Play games at 2.5-3 months later - during a new trend by Cold-M.

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

Ness himself offered to play the tournament after the holidays. Now, when I raised this issue in the conference of the team captains, ness brings to the public this discussion and obviously expects will put those defeats toljan commands and Simulator. Well, its his team as a result of this of course with a whistle goes immediately to the finals. I believe that there are two matches in the group stage, which is very important. As a result of these matches will determine the strongest team, worthy of a Grand final. And if these games can be played, then we will avoid those defeats and get a fair result. For further clarification on the situation here is copy-paste from the captain's forum:

Spoiler[20:43:43] TT-Tolyan: They are my ready on Friday ,Saturday and sun 22-23 22 in Moscow
[20:44:02] TT-Tolyan: despa will replace pihar !
[20:49:35] Ness: OMG, it prosnulsa
[20:50:32] Ness: it seems to have decided that tejpar and gg
[20:57:04] Roman: ness, if you can do without Tempora, let's give the opportunity to teams. Why stick in the wheel insert. Tolya did the right thing that this topic was raised and with his team talk.
[20:58:03] Ness: I'm against
[20:58:15] Roman: why?
[21:00:00] Roman: well, you do sinister any))
[21:00:23] Roman: you might think you have something to lose anything
[21:00:39] Roman: Waiting for information from Them, I think his team is also interested to play
[21:04:56] Ness: cold ***
[21:05:13] Ness: *why* are rules, if you think you can *do* what you want?
[21:05:26] Ness: Dura Lex sed Lex
[21:05:40] Ness: not *do* the brains of this ***, please
[21:06:08] Ness: tempory prevenimss and finish this last neochen at the tstf in the history page
[21:07:09] Roman: about a mutual tejpar the rules are not written
[21:07:26] Roman: and it hits the objective results of the group stage
[21:07:35] Ness: I'm on the forum all wrote
[21:07:45] Roman: bombast there? )
[21:07:50] Roman: schA'll see
[21:07:51] Ness: and this circus is not available
[21:08:03] Roman: as that immediately to the forum to cry)
[21:08:10] Ness: there is a normal objective post about your attempt to clown
[21:08:19] Ness: I responded to your writings
[21:08:47] Roman: there would be guided by the principles of fair play to win the last match and finals
[21:09:07] Ness: there would have to play them in TIME
[21:09:21] Ness: but not in 2.5 - 3 months later
[21:09:21] Roman: so *why* have you not played in time?
[21:09:36] Ness: it does not matter to me
[21:09:41] Roman: I told myself after the holidays continue
[21:09:57] Ness: not about group stage
[21:10:09] Ness: to finish you need *** with him
[21:10:19] Ness: I even have ut installed, since you insisted
[21:14:13] Ness: well would have to go on what concessions the team's simulator, which replaced Sani and delayed, but it was possible at least in that year to play... let a team of Nauta back up and will be playing all the unfinished matches
[21:47:59] Roman: the team of Nauta lot of matches not played. And they have the whole team starred. And at the Anatol one really important match is not played, and now his team is ready. If toljan Simulator could play this week - my opinion is that let them play. The results will bring to the table.
All mats are edited.

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

Yes, cold, I offered to play the tournament, and, specifically, exclusively and only the final after ng because your offer to play the final 30 Dec I considered outright circus, as, indeed, much of what you during the tournament did, starting with the specific entities against which I, as an org, was categorically against, and which as a result of not playing.
The decision to put tempory been many times I have voiced long before ng and each time broke your stubborn tolerance. Although the rules clearly indicate specific dates when the matches should be played, but why do we have rules, isn't it? As a result, the tournament turned into a farce and was delayed for 2 months, during which the game as such almost was not.
The apotheosis of all was the the' my favorite hotels ' lasi from the tournament and ut, and you yourself suggested that if the team Simulator and Anatol will not be going to NY, then to put them tempory. I replied Yes. It takes 3 weeks and it turns out that you changed your mind, Lisa deign to come back and let us finish this farce and the new, although one would have to play one specific match and finish.
Therefore, the opinion I wrote above. It is logical and is based on the rules.

PS:
Cold Mind wrote:
Well, its his team as a result of this of course with a whistle goes immediately to the finals.
Do you really believe that in 2018 it may be important to the final there is something on page? And, since you're so eager to persuade obschestvennosti to his side and to tell you about my slanom the way, why didn't mention that I wanted in the finale that a month ago carried ut after another clown attempts plays this Champ? I said that if need be - install ut will finish and the command will not fail. But the desire to play I have. That is why I suggested the option to replace me on the simulator in the final. But this is why I decided hypocritically silent...
So, let's continue, we will focus solely on the specific facts and rules, not sugary and sometimes false emotions. dura lex sed lex...

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

It needs more drama about the demolition of ut and the unwillingness to play your Champ.
Next season with accusation of all mortal sins of the companion organization. The finals on 30 Dec something new O. o and also check the brow, which is really missing, is blamed. Washing, and about the fact that someone of Regal devorants ZPM, which merged hypocritically keep silent. But I have no reason to mention the chorus, as you would like to finale you played a Simulator. G - logic. A typical translation of the arrows and attempt to evade responsibility.

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

ImitatoR's Team vs Tolyan's Team
That was great!
A recording of the broadcast (my POV) since the second card: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/221004996

Screenshots

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

OK, decided to finish this tournament in circumvention of the rules, but this match was not without incident. When choosing the third and decisive map toljan deceived Simulator about the difference of the flags and told him to pick first, in order to be able to scribbles from the last 2 cards. Org in the face of the cold the moment is completely ignored and said to the Simulator scribbles, in circumvention of the rules:
Cold Mind wrote:
If the teams have no difference on the flags or any of the cards was not completed by mutual agreement of the teams, the order of striking is determined by the organizer of the scientific method of tossing a coin.
Honestly, there is a great desire to annul the result on Viry. This count fellow at one tournament I can't even remember. Interestingly adequate the opinion of the visitors of this resource, whether this situation is normal, what I together are trying to convince the Lord of the cold Mind and toljan.

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

I even went put plus sign)
I repeat what I wrote in the captain's conference:
Violation of the procedure of crossing out. If chesney didn't always pay attention to who will start first in odd number of cards. Both teams struck out 2 cards and they say replay not. But my mistake is, I admit, remember the 3-1 at arch.
If both teams are satisfied that the decisive map was Virility, then who cares?

The finale is scheduled for 3 Feb. It will be Saturday. Beginning at 23:00 GMT. Stream organize.
The team Simulator and Nessa team match for the third place.

N
Ness_ 22.03.20

I see no reason to continue this charade. The tournament was frankly spoiled 'my favorite hotels' next to some players and, first and foremost, the organizer, who completely ignored the rules (repeatedly) and common sense. As org, which launched this event, in any case, do not disavow responsibility for what is happening and apologize to all for this nonsense. Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to fully conduct this event, because I am very very busy in real life and only freed after 23 Moscow time. With the second we fought Ogre from the start of the tournament are unable to find a common language, unfortunately. Do not rule out that he wanted to make it "better", at least as he sees it personally. But our views do not coincide and accept the current situation and the results I can't.
In any case, too late to change anything. Therefore, cold will bring the tournament to its logical end of his personal perception of the event, which, we assume, was fully under its auspices. Good luck to the teams in the final and thanks to all appropriate parties!

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

Today will be the final CTF championship. My team plays against a team of Anatol. Beginning at 23:00 GMT.
Stream-the stream will announce here separately.

C
Cold Mind 22.03.20

Right now the CTF finals of the championship
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/pepper50