3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20 09:19 pm

Windows 10. And if so devil?

This entry. If you think that mnogabukav that you can not read.
So I decided finally to update my system to Win 10. Thought for a long time, and would've been putting this off, read forums, reviews, store a negative side, the cons of this newly-made Windows. The main repulsive factor for me was the fear of "dampness" of the OS and its bugs and all sorts of associated problems. In addition, all seasoned with it was meager, but still, the experience of personally interacting with the new axle. I used to go often to a friend who already updated gradually, for an hour a week, he has researched is the creation of Mike each time only rooting in itself that originally created the negativity towards Vin10. System on the PC of a friend worked crooked, loaded long, hung on, seemingly for her basic tasks. Gaming performance which was to win 8.1 and has remained so (according to the friend, for I am with win 8 is generally no Affairs had), the only difference is that they have frequently fly. And even after I found out that my friend Pitch is literally Packed with all sorts of pirated software, the Repack and stuff and what's with all this "good" poor Windows (by the way, such as sharpened on rejection of any pirate stuff), we have to live, my attitude has not changed. And now I've begun to upgrade its license Win7 x64 Maximum, which works for me as a watch, is regularly updated. Has a tiny minimum of pirated software and do not have pirated games (Yes, all games I have individuals.. well almost all.., well there were 3 pirates but I deleted them and cleared my system antiwire)). Driven by the idea that their home is a six at best, I can always set it back, I went to the site Mike and pressed the treasured button "Update". And away we go. Updated Windows without any problems, just uploaded the update, my Internet speed for everything it took about 35-40 minutes, rebooted, greeted me, boasted that has new features and lit up with blue screen and the logo "Windows" shedding the light from the window. Impressive. Beautiful. By the way, disclaimer, before upgrading, I deleted all Nvidia driver, just in case. Accordingly, my first step was to set the wood on vidyahu. And wind, meanwhile, has already started to voice that I like-it needs to be done. Download Nvidia executable is the latest version 361.43 and started installing on my face surfaced malicious smile when after 2 minutes after the start of the driver installation got a window signaling that there was a failure of the installation. The smile became even more malicious after following the same failed 2 attempts failed install count.driver. Here it is! I thought, started, now everything is very, very bad, I will hang all the software will be bhagavati and dead hang Windows, what is Windows 10? It's a fun raw s**t but! They said.. and the same thing I said to myself, reaching into his Desk drawer for the installation disk of Windows 7. But I stopped myself. And rightly so. Have not regretted. Never regret about anything. Just happy. There is, however, further my emotions arise when working with 10 Wines was only positive. Perhaps the story of my need to finish because already mnogabukav.
That was the introduction and now the main results and conclusions after the installation of Win 10
Download the penultimate version of the Nvidia driver was installed everything without problems, I do the initial installation problem was blamed on the bungling Nvidia knowing firsthand how often they're throwing curves version wood. And then it all went like clockwork. What I immediately noticed, Win 10 worked quickly seven. After reading somewhere that she loves atirat robust design the number of RAM I just got to check this fact. Speculation. The RAM consumption is at about the level of Win7 . Menus, start and other things I will not compare, I can only say that compared to Win7, implemented at least, not worse, but in General, everything is livelier and prettier). The only thing that did not like is the presence of tiles on the right side in the menu "start". Not to the place they. Maybe you like to clean out but have not yet found how. Now for the games. Potapychev six games (remember, they are all licensed (run Watch Dogs, Тоmb Raider 2013, Far Cry4, Witcher 3, Fallou4, GTA5) and cash once you generate about an hour each, with the measurement of fps, I can say this: the games run stable, never crash compared to Win 7 performance on the average improved slightly (6-8 fps in the Witcher most of all, where the 10 fps has increased and is now stable 55-60 on high/ultra, I'll even hairline included). I have video card GTX 960 4GB. But in Fallout 4, nothing added, well, maybe 2-3 fps but not more. Maybe Win10 more acute conflicts with the various pirate software than it was in Win7. In any case, this can explain the curve of the 10-key on the PC of my friend who does not hesitate once again che-thread to pirate. I have, in the absence of pirated software (I have no tar, no readers left, Repack, I have no MS Office, only the standard driver for mother on chipset, for sound, couple of softin acceleration vidyahi, monitoring, and entities of the game (well, OK, there were a couple of piratok but I deleted them)),because the PC I have just for games, for everything else, I have a new Laptop with the old Win XP)).In this respect, to condemn the top 10 silly and stupid. C piracy must be fought. And if 10 Wines sharpen in this direction and focusing it, that is correct.
Main conclusion: My mistake was that after reading on the forums all the s**t about Win 10, I dared on the basis of this to build the conclusion that it is raw s**t but. In fact, it was exactly the opposite and I'm ashamed of it. I've worked with her quite a bit to praise but first impressions are very positive and I believe that the popularity it is able to more than replace Win 7. The main thing about straight arms and a smaller pirate untested software and left Repack. The main advantage of Win10 before Win7, it's faster. And it shows even so to speak "naked" eye.
Hell were not so terrible as it paint. He's kinda cute.
75 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 22.03.20

10kA best Windows of all.

R
Roman Pivovarov 22.03.20

10 vindus good, not counting the start menu. I think he's still uncomfortable compared to previous OS )

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

Roman Pivovarov
Is it possible to remove these tiles from the start menu?

w
warp 37 22.03.20

The best Windows at the moment. Liked Windows 7, spitting from Windows 8. In August 2015, upgraded to Windows 10 and forgot what Windows 7, although I'm pretty conservative in terms of OS and was sitting on XP until mid-2012.

l
lokkie 22.03.20

Those Cho paid eh? ))
By the way, who the thread knows how to disable this update? Zadolbali already own latent urge to upgrade.
And the update in the update center no current 10 wines hanging. Defender of the current itself is updated after scanning.
This obsession even more hostile than reviews. Maybe, after all, I myself will decide what to install, not malabrigo.

w
warp 37 22.03.20

Problems, incidentally, with the work there. Pirate games and programs work fine, old games like Fallout 2, also work. And even Games for Windows LIVE becomes without problems, unlike Windows 7.

The only problem is that I have kill Defender, because he loves poudalyat cracks and some programs. But this is done for a couple of minutes of digging in the registry.

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

lokkie
Yes, Mikey čumodany sent (Sarcasm). Tip, try the upgrade and sit poyuzat. Don't like it, can always return

f
forkiller 22.03.20

warp 37
I Sirius Sam the first run, all the rules work, and Far Cry 1 and I

l
lokkie 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
Updated already yuzal, I thought the update after that will disappear. Yeah, schaz. Set seven back, and again this game came out.
I will not say anything, to compare etc, but until I was seven more than satisfied. Look at their next creation, we'll see.

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

lokkie
Yes it who like this game. I did not have it, though seven is regularly updated. XS how it works

A
Aleksey Chichigin 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
Dude, with this text you should create a blog and add the picture some, with the same sinenky saccom.

l
lokkie 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
Probably a Repack was. )
I have seven license and crack separately put.

There, hanging syvolozh:

:)

r
readerX88 22.03.20

lokkie
While other versions are planned. Wrote that 10 wines continue to be easy to upgrade to infinity...

l
lokkie 22.03.20

readerX88
They always say that. :)

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

Alex Kichigin
Yes, on the topic of blogging Vin10 enough thought to make but did not.
lokkie
Ie you have this update as it would block the renewal of all things. What is that 2.5 GB update? Only one new thing in 10 Wines or is there a big list? You're kind of like the jackdaws to note from the list of updates what you need

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

I wonder when it will cease to support win 7

R
Roy jons 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
Maybe they will support it again if you support it then she's still cool))

l
lokkie 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
2.5 is updated Vin10.
The fact of the matter is that the updates are. The following is written on the screen to show all available updates. But they choose to wait to load, and instead start loading the installation files vin10.

A
Angeluss 22.03.20

if you do not want that you had different bugs from Mike that is special. the program deletes them)it also prevents new ones:) it's called Windows 10 Spying Destroy 1.6

R
Roman Pivovarov 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
There is a function unpin from start screen", try =)