3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20 09:19 pm

Windows 10. And if so devil?

This entry. If you think that mnogabukav that you can not read.
So I decided finally to update my system to Win 10. Thought for a long time, and would've been putting this off, read forums, reviews, store a negative side, the cons of this newly-made Windows. The main repulsive factor for me was the fear of "dampness" of the OS and its bugs and all sorts of associated problems. In addition, all seasoned with it was meager, but still, the experience of personally interacting with the new axle. I used to go often to a friend who already updated gradually, for an hour a week, he has researched is the creation of Mike each time only rooting in itself that originally created the negativity towards Vin10. System on the PC of a friend worked crooked, loaded long, hung on, seemingly for her basic tasks. Gaming performance which was to win 8.1 and has remained so (according to the friend, for I am with win 8 is generally no Affairs had), the only difference is that they have frequently fly. And even after I found out that my friend Pitch is literally Packed with all sorts of pirated software, the Repack and stuff and what's with all this "good" poor Windows (by the way, such as sharpened on rejection of any pirate stuff), we have to live, my attitude has not changed. And now I've begun to upgrade its license Win7 x64 Maximum, which works for me as a watch, is regularly updated. Has a tiny minimum of pirated software and do not have pirated games (Yes, all games I have individuals.. well almost all.., well there were 3 pirates but I deleted them and cleared my system antiwire)). Driven by the idea that their home is a six at best, I can always set it back, I went to the site Mike and pressed the treasured button "Update". And away we go. Updated Windows without any problems, just uploaded the update, my Internet speed for everything it took about 35-40 minutes, rebooted, greeted me, boasted that has new features and lit up with blue screen and the logo "Windows" shedding the light from the window. Impressive. Beautiful. By the way, disclaimer, before upgrading, I deleted all Nvidia driver, just in case. Accordingly, my first step was to set the wood on vidyahu. And wind, meanwhile, has already started to voice that I like-it needs to be done. Download Nvidia executable is the latest version 361.43 and started installing on my face surfaced malicious smile when after 2 minutes after the start of the driver installation got a window signaling that there was a failure of the installation. The smile became even more malicious after following the same failed 2 attempts failed install count.driver. Here it is! I thought, started, now everything is very, very bad, I will hang all the software will be bhagavati and dead hang Windows, what is Windows 10? It's a fun raw s**t but! They said.. and the same thing I said to myself, reaching into his Desk drawer for the installation disk of Windows 7. But I stopped myself. And rightly so. Have not regretted. Never regret about anything. Just happy. There is, however, further my emotions arise when working with 10 Wines was only positive. Perhaps the story of my need to finish because already mnogabukav.
That was the introduction and now the main results and conclusions after the installation of Win 10
Download the penultimate version of the Nvidia driver was installed everything without problems, I do the initial installation problem was blamed on the bungling Nvidia knowing firsthand how often they're throwing curves version wood. And then it all went like clockwork. What I immediately noticed, Win 10 worked quickly seven. After reading somewhere that she loves atirat robust design the number of RAM I just got to check this fact. Speculation. The RAM consumption is at about the level of Win7 . Menus, start and other things I will not compare, I can only say that compared to Win7, implemented at least, not worse, but in General, everything is livelier and prettier). The only thing that did not like is the presence of tiles on the right side in the menu "start". Not to the place they. Maybe you like to clean out but have not yet found how. Now for the games. Potapychev six games (remember, they are all licensed (run Watch Dogs, Тоmb Raider 2013, Far Cry4, Witcher 3, Fallou4, GTA5) and cash once you generate about an hour each, with the measurement of fps, I can say this: the games run stable, never crash compared to Win 7 performance on the average improved slightly (6-8 fps in the Witcher most of all, where the 10 fps has increased and is now stable 55-60 on high/ultra, I'll even hairline included). I have video card GTX 960 4GB. But in Fallout 4, nothing added, well, maybe 2-3 fps but not more. Maybe Win10 more acute conflicts with the various pirate software than it was in Win7. In any case, this can explain the curve of the 10-key on the PC of my friend who does not hesitate once again che-thread to pirate. I have, in the absence of pirated software (I have no tar, no readers left, Repack, I have no MS Office, only the standard driver for mother on chipset, for sound, couple of softin acceleration vidyahi, monitoring, and entities of the game (well, OK, there were a couple of piratok but I deleted them)),because the PC I have just for games, for everything else, I have a new Laptop with the old Win XP)).In this respect, to condemn the top 10 silly and stupid. C piracy must be fought. And if 10 Wines sharpen in this direction and focusing it, that is correct.
Main conclusion: My mistake was that after reading on the forums all the s**t about Win 10, I dared on the basis of this to build the conclusion that it is raw s**t but. In fact, it was exactly the opposite and I'm ashamed of it. I've worked with her quite a bit to praise but first impressions are very positive and I believe that the popularity it is able to more than replace Win 7. The main thing about straight arms and a smaller pirate untested software and left Repack. The main advantage of Win10 before Win7, it's faster. And it shows even so to speak "naked" eye.
Hell were not so terrible as it paint. He's kinda cute.
75 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tigers_Trust 22.03.20

There will come a time when such topics will be seen as a joke.
10 will win back market share 7.
7 at the beginning too, not much went to mass, he beheld the transition, and how people sugar and 7 clung to XP.
Put yourself 7, friends has remained the same on XP , eventually started to come up and ask how the OS( Vista they scared him), replied that normal, at least not tormoznutaya XP.
The conversations and so on. in the end, for half a year after I moved to win 7, all my friends switched to 7 and now with a smile remember how they cautiously crossed over to 7.

l
lokkie 22.03.20

7 at the beginning too, not much went to mass, he beheld the transition, and how people sugar and 7 clung to XP.
Really is a joke. )
Shugan Vista. I really wanted to, because of dX10, and is very injected in the beginning. )
At the time of vin7, Vista was already norms with SP2, so for vin7 thought, does it make sense. Won, dX11 not so much, how many operatives on a normal x64. I think a lot of people remember the last Stalker, which rules were only on x64 because of the memory request more 2хГб.
And Vista x64 was Not usable at all.
Related to this is a long transition to vin7. I passed on it only after the release of Stalker. And and Vista the rules.
Piglet was not quoted. Yes it's lighter, simpler, more convenient, but for programmers. Igrulki to drive without dX10-11, is not kosher. Grafone no. )

And on the top ten makes no sense to go, as there was no sense to move to eight. x64 and seven standards. dX12 is, in my opinion, purely a publicity stunt for sales vin10. Something new she does not. Promised kartano, whatever that voice will speak. Choate and all was quiet. Probably postponed to Вин11, there will be a Central bun. ))

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

lokkie
11 wines will not. And 12 Wines will not. Win 10 is the last OS from Microsoft in the line of Windows, they talked about this at a press conference in the summer. Proof not have skin, look no hunting, if will Google, can easily find. They just expect to Win10 very long life cycle with constant support, updates and modifications. They want in the future to make a key for the renewal of the surcharge, ie, and feature-rich updates that will not affect safety (security updates will remain free). These key renewal in nature and will be as though the new OS but will continue to carry the name of Win 10. And MS Office etc. software to transfer to the cloud and give access to the subscription. So they want to minimize piracy.

T
Treschina 22.03.20

With the release of it, works quickly, 've had games go great, removed the spyware crap, and calm. A seven not coming back.

K
Key Ovald 22.03.20

This trait is not particularly afraid. By the end of the period of free updates still go, but not before. Let them cook some more. :)
Surveillance you can safely zaborot, but antipiretico somewhat annoying. Well I will have to seriously study closer to the summer.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

for 10 you can move gradually but as soon Igor
finally a normal modern computer, even if there is 128 gigs of RAM is quite possible upoate 7 x64 and this 10
for example to switch from HP on Vista then the transition was marred by the temporary absence of the HH sound 3D the impossibility of functioning of the 2 display drivers and later blew my anus incorrect operation of the cross fire from which Mina had delayed on HP pretty for a long time. the transition to 7 was already physically necessary TC except HP x64 nothing more for modern computers didn't exist and games had the graphics from the DH10-11.
great 10 me much is not clear. for example, what is there you can set the minimum no framework visual C++ and there with sound as well as finally the efficiency of MSPU.
in the absence of those same games and graphics cards I think while the need to move is somewhat premature. in little more than half a year, maybe you can start zadumyvat.

d
devil_leo 22.03.20

The OS is good, but it removes some files and the program itself, for example she has uninstalled the 2 plug-in for 3ds maxand cleaner, and not in the quarantine stuck, and it was removed, so I won't change back to 7-ku

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

MunchkiN 616
I tried .Net Framework to put to update it, downloaded the installer from Mike and Vinda said that, well, fuck off, Framework is part of the system and is included in Win10 by default and that you do not need it, VC++ I was like 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013, and is currently

789dm789 22.03.20

So all ten would be good, but still, the old things go, not all. Me at my new job I had to go to an older version of ArchiCAD(he is seven years old and he license, and update to the latest version - well worth the money) - ten did not go, had to back to semeru to leave. Plus, many sites do not want to see visitors in the top ten, right to ban. But, overall, a positive experience - games go, I suspect that not all the old work, but... More I especially liked the connection of multiple monitors and a TV to my computer - there is a no zoom for large diagonal. Still far from ideal, but the dynamics is positive!

789dm789 22.03.20

devil_leo
And how it plugins demolished?

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

789dm789
Tried to run the office Callas duty United Offensiv 2006 and Modern Varfare of 2007 (the oldest games that was able to dig in the bowels of Steam. Go with a Bang on 10 Wines

d
devil_leo 22.03.20

789dm789
Yes I XS, do not load plugins had bugs and crashes, until I realized that in the folder with the max lacks the files of the plugins, and decided that win 10, I don't think their something else I can remove without my cat is the same)

M
Morituri_te_salutant 22.03.20

Will probably seem a fool. Laptop I bought to work on Win 7 x64 Home Premium. In conversation with the consultant said that updated to 10. He gave that when you upgrade in Windows will be advertising. Like nonsense, but doubts were sown. And so that's who updated can tell something about advertising? Have it or not?

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

Continue to use 10 Wines, almost 24/7 trying to catch the system at some curvature, the bug or something like that, but in vain. Flight normal, all is well. Many are playing games testing their stability in the 10 Wines. Any departure, everything is in order. In General happy as an elephant. Anyone interested, here's my version:

lmk933
No advertising in the Wine 10 no. Perhaps the consultant meant the icon Vin10 which can be reserved update. This icon appears in the taskbar of your Windows 7. If you rezervirali update it through time Windows you updated. But now, like all queues passed, will likely be updated immediately by clicking on this icon. But I did it from the Microsoft website

S
SonyK_2 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
Game any release checked ?
Do you have to run some of them in compatibility mode with an older OS ?

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

SonyK.
Of the oldest run CoD United Offensive (2004), Modern Warfare (2007), Max Payne 2 (2003). It's just the oldest I have at the moment. Start and go no problems, no compatibility mode.
PS. Like someone write above that also launched Sirius Sam and far cry 1 without any problems. And is game 2002
PS.S Emphasize that all games I have a license, helped sales at the time
Zy S S. As I understand it, problems can arise with old games on disks. Which previously was impossible to play without a disc in the drive. The DRM may not be compatible with VIN 10. And with digital versions, should be all the rules

M
Morituri_te_salutant 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
Thank you, apparently he messed something up.

E
Evgeniy Astrahancev 22.03.20

Bard Buttercup
easy!! right click to unhook

B
Bard Lyutik 22.03.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Yeah, I already knew)

t
tvorog8088 22.03.20

Here release Windows 7 is significantly better, 2 times, then go until you see the point, when there are sensitive improved, sensitive there the role did not play.