3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20 09:21 pm

Are there any mods for hardcore ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

First and foremost I would want that potions can be taken only out of combat, and want to get more damage from enemies, that would be some sort of utopic my level bore me two blows being dressed in vegematic armor. Well, be advised that one on my own on this subject, and you visual what would Geralt got blood etc. Want to bring the battle of the books in the game
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
and go generally recycled alchemy ? ie as in the first part. how to make potions, and will flow without auto-update and do all the cooking at campfires (in the settings you can do without the fires. there are a lot of settings) If that Primer. Still have a mod that changes the speed of the shot depending on the armor class. Ie, the heavier, the slower and sluggish will, it is possible to configure everything. And what about the 1-2 punch - play pragoligna complexity, it is 2-3 hit and you're dead, or at death to play

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
Yes, even in fashion alchemy, you can enable the animation of admission. Geralt will still. like is interrupted by strikes, do not know.

S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
So there is a similar mod for potions ? it would be ideal. Impact speed do not want to change. I Geralt is well pumped + I want to start a new game+ where there will be pumped skills, etc. So that utopic with 2-3 strike uble if I were in trousers, playing on the complexity of the death and can certainly autoleveling include but with it there are problems

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
hmm, that's odd. maybe it's because of a fashion for armor I have become faster to make... don't remember the name, it sort of needs to add new armor types, but it really changes the texture (and probably stats) for the most part the armor on the armor of the second part.

Z
Zh1VaGo 22.03.20

School Roach

S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20

Zh1VaGo
Sykotno as it is to set one global mod and not all the changes will come to taste

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
name fashion I wrote. I can only add that we will have just slightly tweak the keybindings, because it added another type of meditation. ie, come to the fire, like a clamp L and the Witcher sits in meditation, then again L and open the menu of alchemy, and to exit this mode is to hold space. Also in this meditation, you can scroll the time button D

S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
And Yes, it is not noticed right away. Thanks, I'll try when you start passing

Z
Zh1VaGo 22.03.20

Salamaleikum Well then look at what mods are included in the Assembly and put what you are interested in. According to your description there is everything you need.

S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20

Zh1VaGo
And this is the build mods ? okay thank you

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Zh1VaGo
how much I remember, school roaches - the same nonsense as Full Combat Rebalance for the Witcher.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
if the controller play, you can throw a ready key setting for this mod. importantly, the properties to set the read only

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
Oh, and can advise the alleged tipo hardcore - download mod on the camera and make the camera more similar to the first part. less review back - less chance to Dodge

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
With School roach, has twice hosted the game. I really this car is like it, where you need to carefully configure the advanced choice that may seem a nonsense, as described above. Now learn the witcher 3 enhanced edition, it is in many plans more hardcore than SHP. It configures everything from the amount of blood to the HP of enemies and damage enemies, but there are some disadvantages - constantly doubt and how to strengthen/weaken

S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
No, I have no idea how to play these games on the gamepad where you need one stick to control gg and others review. Mod for there immersive cam, without him can not imagine the game

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
well, I'm about the same thought when kawamichi was. in fact, even easier on the controller. the takeover target has not been canceled, although the Witcher is somehow crookedly it is implemented.

D
Deliano 22.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
For that mod, which makes strikes slower in heavy armor?

-
-Dismal- 22.03.20

Salamaleikum
a) School Roaches only at the beginning of the heavy, then by LVL 12 you will be Amboy and it is one of silnoooooo annoying negative is a surprise attack (although at the beginning was cool), but then the enemies began to show and attack where there was a scripted scene (still trying to unsee the scene where I fliture Shani and my ass dancing to some cannibals or in the same stone hearts attack you right in the picture (in another world )=))..although of course you can chance attacks to reduce to zero, but...the Verdict: SHP is a very easy mod, due to the fact that I'm a harpy LVL 42 could take up to 9 LVL, wear armor at LVL 20 above etc Teach what you want all the work to LVL 50 Hera to become just a machine for the removal of the bodies to the prom scales.

b) Play with phones and only on the incidence, I watched the stream of those who keyboard + mouse and could not understand how they tick was bad and so often die ?) ... Well, perhaps the main advantage of this pada - sofa(!), as we have seen, the game is easy and no mods to in life, and it is not necessary B3, hardcore would be in B2 ( on max difficulty) where her palms were sweating for death and start the game from the beginning..And B3 load the saves and Popovi pivasik, see castes scene , in General, a great pad choice for the sofa and B3 :)

JABA I Agree AZAZINA pad v3 is perfect.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.03.20

Deliano
I do not remember the name... But I think it is only in words slows down Geralt with heavier armor. Difference noticed that leg set, on average. Heavy I basically never wear. Maybe a settings tweak is necessary, and then I put the recommended and scored

S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20

-Dismal-
Lifted the mood )) here on this and I'm afraid to set one global mod. And on account of the gamepad you might be right, but to get used to the stick as it does not hunt, and the chair I have is very comfortable )