3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 22.03.20 09:21 pm

Are there any mods for hardcore ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

First and foremost I would want that potions can be taken only out of combat, and want to get more damage from enemies, that would be some sort of utopic my level bore me two blows being dressed in vegematic armor. Well, be advised that one on my own on this subject, and you visual what would Geralt got blood etc. Want to bring the battle of the books in the game
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 22.03.20

Roach

T
Tristall_Marauder 22.03.20

Hardcore want,put the 2 mode,the first is called modScallingEnemies (twist it all the maximum bonus NPCs and bosses 500% DMG and HP) (it is necessary to disable the built-in increase of the level in the game) ( and odessite from the first ghouls) and here hardcore, white bird in the garden will be torment at level 58 NG+ To death about 30 minutes,the second mod changes the mechanics a bit modEredin behavior last boss, the boss felt differently with these 2 mods tortured him for 3 days but it's one of the soldering breaks,without the skill of slowing down time in case of intoxication anywhere in this mod because tired Atlasjet from mobs. well, as the 3rd mod on alchemy or put on the enemies of rivia. As the latest addition to this set of mods e3dodgesystem replaces somersaults to Dodge as the presentation was. About the blood mod Brutalblood and in the appendage can be 100% dismemberment ultragore2. All of these fashion spokoino merged the script with the merger without dancing with a tambourine.