3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pachkin 26.09.19 03:37 pm

As you Supplement \"Valley of the Yetis\"? (Far Cry 4)

Personally, I liked, I was expecting everything to be like in Escape from durgesh prison, and it was a lot of fun.
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 26.09.19

Supplement better durgesh prison, but I waited a few more. Tasks to improve the radio boring (two tasks in the style of get the guns, one of the protection of animals from predators and a whopping 6(!) fucking jobs for hijacking the trucks, They got lazy) , GZ (Sandesh that is) actually die like a normal mob (even fight with knives did :D), and Yeti somehow not enough. From the pros can distinguish pretty well done leveling base, beautiful location, dynamic night and a good final mission. That's just the ending I'm a little confused:
Spoilersi Ajay was Bigfoot, how we play into freeride? Or the situation is like with Jason in the bad ending ФК3?

S
SerberXXX 26.09.19

I've been more interested in another one there ending!? :)))

P
Playersaharan 26.09.19

SerberXXX
Except that after the shot at the Shrine are not to destroy the roots, and leave the cave....

S
Spuner337 26.09.19

Yeti is not interesting,side missions are not interesting, but personally I was very pleased with snowy landscapes - I love snow and winter,for that I thank you. In General, the best addition of the season pass,but its not worth the money.

P
Paul_SH 26.09.19

SerberXXX
I thought so too, in Valley of the Yeti - two endings))
Because at the last second of the final battle I ran out of oxygen, then I saw the HS transformation in monster. Fortunately, I periodically bekapy their saves, and was able to replay the last mission without a full pereprohozhdeniya and be more careful this time - the ending is the same (and I think only).
Escape from the cave, says Playersaharan only the job will fail - after the warning of you are leaving the area...))

I agree with Playersaharan that Tasks to improve - a wildly boring and monotonous... But pleased with the mission Robbers - was very good. Especially the beginning in the very first cave, it's impressive)) Later, the whole air of mystery and slovesnosti gradually subsided to nothing... unfortunately, They were unable to keep initial plank all over this DLC.

In addition to the return of the Ajay-Yeti in the freeplay again man)) in addition, there are a few oddities. For example, my backpack is full of extra skins unique beast which neither use nor sell nor throw it away is impossible. Couldn't get past the chest with the weapon on the top near the Radio station. Turned out to be, it can be taken only with the help of garciapara - the final gift. Only this gift, and three unique sniper rifle, in the end of the game I was already completely useless - progress 100%.

Y
Yuliya Popova 26.09.19

I liked it!

b
basil 6565 26.09.19

OK, you can still a Supplement...to new games, every month around...

s
slawok76 26.09.19

Excellent, did everything right!

l
leonkiller777 26.09.19

I have this dlc not working, despite the fact that in the main campaign everything is saved fine.What's the deal and how to fix it?

P
Paul_SH 26.09.19

leonkiller777
Try to exit the game to visit the store - something to sell/buy. The output of the store AutoSave always works. Then Esc -> Save and exit.

P
Pachkin 26.09.19

Playersaharan
But there was crazy, and he is also mad, but in the main campaign it is all coming down just like that, even the sweat on him poured :)

M
MsBunya 26.09.19

Valley of the yetis .Failed to connect to the game session. Who knows what to do?

A
AniA_999 26.09.19

well, it would be swell if even 1 add-on gash...

P
Pachkin 26.09.19

MsBunya
Perhaps you were trying to join someone's multiplayer game. In Russia, bad coop works

l
leonkiller777 26.09.19

Paul_SH
Thanks, already figured out

M
MsBunya 26.09.19

PachkinPachkin
Does not work save .When you log on to continue to play offline says Error connecting to game session.

D
Default2 26.09.19

After completing Far Cry 4 do not have the desire to play in addition

i
islate01 26.09.19

You first put the patch 1.9 , and then ask us how this DLC
Is it really so hard to add a patch?

P
Pachkin 26.09.19

MsBunya
Can reset worth it?

M
MsBunya 26.09.19

Pachkin
Maybe worth it ,but the game is not worth it))