3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pachkin 26.09.19 03:37 pm

As you Supplement \"Valley of the Yetis\"? (Far Cry 4)

Personally, I liked, I was expecting everything to be like in Escape from durgesh prison, and it was a lot of fun.
37 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 26.09.19

Didn't like the base defense, how much can be forced to push this tower defense? I remember in AK Revelers also was such garbage that I never played.

Otherwise, the location rules of the job though is monotonous, but logically - you steal the supplies and carry to him. Yeti too much, you lose the mystery

7/10.

b
barmalamus78 26.09.19

I love to bring down a Yeti.... in the head of Konoba herak, he eyes screwed up and hands will close.. and so three times, and each of them get two fingers on the asphalt.... )))

T
TmikeT 26.09.19

how to play it? downloaded, installed,,,,, the map did not appear(((

V
VladiKPSS 26.09.19

Strange.. repak from (hatab 26.04.2015 Vers. 1.10) in the shop tab is not working.. the weapon not in the game are bonuses(minefield + boom + mortar...) .In the end no one does not turn and be at the radio station and get the message that you can continue to walk through the valley .
This is what repak lozovyy ?

P
Paul_SH 26.09.19

VladiKPSS
Tab Weapon is not open or the weapon slots locked? If the latter, the trunks need to find in the Valley so that they are available.
Improvements for the protection of the Outpost, you must first unlock special quests in the Valley, and then buy the store.
In the end, after the destruction of Tree-shrines, wouldn't it short the final video? As in this video starting from 19:14:

V
VladiKPSS 26.09.19

Paul_SH
1) the Tab, Weapon is not open ! She's not active ! (Weapons I picked
2) Therefore unable to buy... \\Improve protection\\
3) \\In the end\\ .GM. radio was but a sign with the direction.. I may have missed... ?
Still repak reset from {FitGirl} I'll look .
Thank you for your answer !
PS. In the Valley I liked better than in the game(prostory !) :)) .
But Escape is not ponravilas !immediately down for the count .
That would be a map with hidden weapons... :))
Good luck !

d
dimych080599 26.09.19

it seems to me that DLS two endings. probably it was necessary not to destroy sanctuary and all its roots. besides, the Bigfoot we see in the first escape from prison, starts on DLS 1, when a helicopter had to run to the Golden path, and, like, we find ourselves in the valley. so Ajay had to survive somehow, after all, the Golden path it found and story the game continued.

P
Paul_SH 26.09.19

димыч080599
Actually DLC Escape from durgesh prison and Valley of the Yetis badly connected with the story campaign. There are a few unclear moments, which give rise to the speculation and theory.

For example, at the end of the storyline the Escape from durgesh prison (the stated DLC with the same name led to confusion - many thought that has played a Supplement) Ajay sees through the snowy haze of vague silhouette of the Yeti and loses consciousness. Then he wakes up in the base of the Golden Path. Amit says it's Cabal found Ajay and pulled him from the snowy gorge. Between these two events (fainted - woke up) very difficult to insert two additions.

DLC Escape from durgesh prison begins deep in Northern Kyrat, far away from the prison. So Cabal dragged (carried) unconscious Ajay through half the country and left me alone in the bell tower to then independently were chosen to the extraction point???..))
Further. Ajay defended the helicopter at the extraction point and flew on it (not clear why) in the Himalayas. The helicopter crashed... After all the adventures in the valley of the Yetis, Ajay's supposed to pass out again (history is silent about it) that it again found Sabal and dragged (this time) to the Golden Path camp where he comes to???..))

I also thought that Valley of the Yeti there are two endings. The final mission I dug up - no alternative found. If it were, this certainly would have reported.

d
dimych080599 26.09.19

Paul_SH
and you destroyed all the roots? one thing is clear that it is impossible to shoot at the Shrine. it seems to me that you have the roots must be destroyed.

P
Paul_SH 26.09.19

димыч080599
Different tried the final one and the same. In my opinion, after the destruction of all roots nothing happens and the script with the final stage starts only after the fire at the Shrine itself (I do not remember, long ago it was).

M
Maxim Podzorov 26.09.19

Paul_SH
Please tell me how to unlock DLS valley of the etti after redeeming a code of sitnica? On ps3 play

P
Paul_SH 26.09.19

Maxim Podzorov
RE: DLC Escape from durgesh prison and Valley of the Yetis run from the main menu: right, under the Chronicles.
DLC

l
ludovick 26.09.19

Hands reached from the valley of the Yeti.
That is to say, small but good DLC. Really liked the idea of the defense of his village with its strengthening and development. Last night the defense was just like in x/f Platoon (only one sting in defense, it contributes to the tactical success of native circularity). More like the spirit of survival at the beginning, when tight with everything (resources, money, skills), it is a pity that these issues are resolved fairly quickly.
More such branches of a good game.

K
Kasyanov Ilya 26.09.19

standards addition . winter ,you and a few thousand miles of snow-covered lanshaftov network

W
WallDancer 26.09.19

Paul_SH wrote:
Couldn't get past the chest with the weapon on the top near the Radio station. Turned out to be, it can be taken only with the help of garciapara - the final gift.
I got) Just a skill, a cat, and parkour) in the middle of the game

L
LexxFreeman111 01.11.20

Has anyone found the notes of Corporal Raju's Diary 6 and Kamala's Diary 5?

A
Alexandr219 16.11.22

Still, you can take this weapon at the beginning of the game without a gyrocopter. You just had to climb to the top of the mountain, where the secret weapons are located ... Ie. bull, saw. and from the ledge fly to the top of the mountain with a secret weapon.