3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stomper 23.03.20 06:45 pm

Error when installing the games.

People, I need help.In General I have POPs up the same error when installing the games. It looks like this:an error Occurred when trying to perelivania file in the destination directory:MoveFile.failure;код32.The process cannot access Fido because the file is in use by another process. And there is still written to Skip to Repeat to Cancel. Repeating does not help.And this error comes out at the end of installation in all games(until the 3 game set, and he couldn't deliver it due to this error). And the funny thing is that I changed the Windows yesterday(though only wiped the C drive,and D decided to leave)and still this error appears.Please help.
24 Comments
Sort by:
_
_L_M_ 23.03.20

you have two citirama is not the case?

S
Stomper 23.03.20

Two. One DVD-ROM other CD-ROM. And you know what?

_
_L_M_ 23.03.20

I have bul a case where some games are installed keduce the first disc in one CD,the second in another,then when one all installed error(truth I do not remember what)was missing,too, have always displayed a window with portarit,quit,continue

S
Stomper 23.03.20

A game that I want to put on a single disc.

S
Stomper 23.03.20

People help.Even the DVD play not put.No error occurs, but after installation the game does not plow.

S
Stomper 23.03.20

Help!!!!!!to deal with this error.Please!

p
pres777 23.03.20

Try to disable one.

S
Stomper 23.03.20

Turned off and did not help.Same error.At least with what it can be connected?

c
cLorox 23.03.20

test Sideroom with this disk for glitches in Nero, I have this crap was Fig Sideroom, after replacing all zapahlo :-) only error it came up with some change

S
Stomper 23.03.20

But I have the game inserted in the DVD-ROM and CD-ROM(SWAT 4 but the same disk) and still the error appeared.

S
Stomper 23.03.20

In principle, there can be sharps and flats,two ROMa flew.

M
MOUSE-PUNK 23.03.20

and the game license?
if not can it be the problem?
I have 2 drives, but when the license on 2 disks set as L M everything was fine

a
amarhgil 23.03.20

Help me with the solution to one problem. When installing different games, you receive the same error. The message contains the following: "an error Occurred while trying to rename a file in destination directory: MoveFile.failed; code 32. The process cannot access the file because the file is in use by another process". There are three buttons, "Skip", "Retry" and "Cancel". I pushed "Repeat" — does not help. Reinstalled Windows — no sense. Help.

This error occurs due to poor disk, faulty CD/DVD drive and conflict between drives in the system. First, we need to determine the cause of the error. For this you will need the program Nero from the kit, testing drives and discs. Go to Nero Smart Start, there is open bar Nero Toolkit and search for para Nero Info Tool. Run the programme, it will test all your disks and drives. Examine whether there are any error messages. On these reports you can determine what caused the problem. In any case, you will have to change the disc or the drive. In addition, you can try to artificially reduce the speed of the drive. This is done through the program "setting the speeds" from the kit all the same Nero. She is in the group "Additions".

If errors during testing does not occur, it means there is a hardware conflict. You will have to temporarily disconnect one of the drives. Go to "device Manager". Look for the item "DVD / CD-ROM drives" and choose the desired device. Go into the device properties and in the drop-down list of "device usage" select "do not use This device (disable)". After installing the game you can re-enable the auxiliary drive.

R
Rainbow Crash 23.03.20

Help me with the solution to one problem. When installing different games, you receive the same error. The message contains the following: "an error Occurred while trying to rename a file in destination directory: MoveFile.failed; code 32. The process cannot access the file because the file is in use by another process". There are three buttons, "Skip", "Retry" and "Cancel". I pushed "Repeat" — does not help. Reinstalled Windows — no sense. Help.

This error occurs due to poor disk, faulty CD/DVD drive and conflict between drives in the system. First, we need to determine the cause of the error. For this you will need the program Nero from the kit, testing drives and discs. Go to Nero Smart Start, there is open bar Nero Toolkit and search for para Nero Info Tool. Run the programme, it will test all your disks and drives. Examine whether there are any error messages. On these reports you can determine what caused the problem. In any case, you will have to change the disc or the drive. In addition, you can try to artificially reduce the speed of the drive. This is done through the program "setting the speeds" from the kit all the same Nero. She is in the group "Additions".

If errors during testing does not occur, it means there is a hardware conflict. You will have to temporarily disconnect one of the drives. Go to "device Manager". Look for the item "DVD / CD-ROM drives" and choose the desired device. Go into the device properties and in the drop-down list of "device usage" select "do not use This device (disable)". After installing the game you can re-enable the auxiliary drive.

I have the same installation error, such as Perfect World (no CDs and drives), which I installed with the regular installation file. And what do people do?

z
zxuc_regor 23.03.20

from the gnarled hands and the Makos will fail.
one put games, on behalf of the administrator of the game at least put something? if Yes, try to put in another folder which your user has write permission of the files. if nothing helps, then the installer of the game sloppy.

r
reikergrand 23.03.20

People help plz I have the same problem
I bought a new computer install all the new games well, there is gta 4 black ops? but not ustanavlivaetsya
writes the error'an error occurred while trying copy a file:the source file corrupted'
writes the options to retry ignore and abort
so almost all games independently license for 900 or pirates with shareman
sistemka: OS: win7
processor: i5
vidyuhi 1024
RAM 2 gig
I do not know what it is
ATP advance

-
-SK.art- 23.03.20

reikergrand

Perhaps in the case of defective drive.

n
nazvanie akkaunta zabloki 23.03.20

Windows reinstalled and everything helps. I also flashed the error, reset and all. Antivirus check Virus.

8arhangel 23.03.20

Disabling the floppy drive didn't help.Disabling the antivirus helped some of the game I have installed ,although sometimes you had to press repeat.

U
Urbanskyer 23.03.20

DVD drive died a hundred pounds