3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proxy_server 24.03.20 07:24 pm

Why is fashionable to blame Russian rap?

Well, rap is not really music. But Russian rap is not even rap.
238 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avreliy Sofontev 24.03.20

Rock and all its branches music can be called a very big stretch... Rap the same taxis, especially Russian! The quality of the musical performance he may be inferior to us, but a vital and clear, and rap this is the text in the first place of importance is.

a
absurdus elementum 24.03.20

Who are you trying to Troll? I now always clear. Enough to fart in a puddle on the school, school.

G
GTAman 24.03.20

Who are you trying to Troll? I now always clear. Enough to fart in a puddle on the school, school.
+10^(10^100).

S
Self-Relliant 24.03.20

rap lirika mainly consists of cheap Ponte and tearful lyrics. and takes less effort to create music, in itself, the melody is unremarkable

A
Ambience 24.03.20

Self-Relliant
Argues, then what is for you a good melody? Just wondering, is hip hop itself is not listening.

A
Alex Side 24.03.20

don't like Russian rap

M
MaxDN 24.03.20

I do not know why some srach suit on this occasion? Music is a part of the soul and no one is entitled to there own opinion (especially negative) to cheat! Not all, but some of Russian rap I like. For example: Caste - album XS, in my opinion there good, even the happy songs.
Those who have my opinion can cause buhurt, I say at once that I listen to everything (and electro, rap, rock, etc.), and I like a variety of works from different genres.

p
patlatyy govnar 24.03.20

as I know well in English able to hear normal gangsta rap from their historical homeland.... and after it our as it is not drawn to listen. he just parodies. it's as dumb as the European basketball

p
patlatyy govnar 24.03.20

MaxDN
because these two things the native of the Niger

a
absurdus elementum 24.03.20

it's as dumb as the European basketball
Protection and combination in attack mate.

Caste
In my opinion, the only TRU ru-rap team in Russia, listening to some of the things dostavlja~e, especially in the early GOP-creativity.

x
xAndrewx 24.03.20

since you know English well
Russian to brush up on.

S
Skri 24.03.20

Russian rap and chanson(although not all) it's 2 things ... me sick -_-
And basically, this shit plays in the buses and on the phone with shkoloty and cattle.
The people to listen to music on the street there are headphones.Don't force other people to listen to your shit.

x
xAndrewx 24.03.20

The people to listen to music on the street there are headphones.
The button with the comma is on the keyboard?

S
Skri 24.03.20

xAndrewx
No writing with a slipper :3

S
Skri 24.03.20

xAndrewx
I agree.

S
Sergey195 24.03.20

Now that's a lot of abuse Guf, AK47 and others. Why is it so?
Because rap is not music. This is an arbitrary reading of the words, which are often linked by meaning. To add to this Mat - get a complete...
It can only listen to dois, show off, and all who are morally up to 20.

then, I like words and music. Particularly though there is smysel.
Cm. 1 answer. I think the question will be.
PS What is smysel?

D
DOUBLE WIDE 24.03.20

and rap music is quiet-no screaming etc

M
MC Kebab 24.03.20

I know many adults who listen to rap. And being Russian.
Dois is rather a state of mind - age doesn't change anything.

Russian punks the same-they, too, are the dregs of society
Listening to mom and dad. I suppose you personally normal Pankov have not seen.

and rap music is quiet-no screaming etc
But the shit under the MIC mumbling. And because the meaning is mostly in the text, and bit well for accompaniment, although it's MUSICAL direction, not poetic.
Then it turns out it is better to read poetry, if you want good lyrics and listen to trance and house, if you want some music than listening to the mumbling on the beat.

A
Arigo 24.03.20

NY GAMER
I sometimes listen to Rap and it doesn't bother me there to listen to Thrash/Death metal for example.

M
MC Kebab 24.03.20

but you're mildly wrong dude ;)
Everyone has their own truth in this regard. I just expressed my point of view.