3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proxy_server 24.03.20 07:24 pm

Why is fashionable to blame Russian rap?

Well, rap is not really music. But Russian rap is not even rap.
238 Comments
Sort by:
h
hollo0w 24.03.20

Irrational
Well said.

D
D 1 G 1 T 4 L 24.03.20

because it is by definition not supposed to be.
it would be interesting to look at niggas playing the balalaika.

L
Lucky_fellow 24.03.20

I really hate that now almost every second public praise of the rock, they say, if you listen to rock you're a redneck. Generally Russian rap - another plagiarism from the Americans, as 95% of what we have in Raschke, and how it obyno is, plagiarism is lousy and cheap. The topic is closed.

-
-Kerten- 24.03.20

And here Russian? Rap in a priori the most idiotic musical direction.

H
Hip Priest 24.03.20

Rap in a priori the most idiotic musical direction.

And how many directions you just know something? Rock, rap, pop and the club experience? Oh, and classic yet.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 24.03.20

They just hate everything Russian.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 24.03.20

Russian rap Kal !!!!! Listen to the best classic Rock and heavy metal.

-
-Kerten- 24.03.20

Horror and moral terror
But what about super-mega-hardcore-alternative-emo-punk?

a
adam-troll-002 24.03.20

He is just a low quality for the most part.

M
Metal Eagle Returns 24.03.20

I want to place at once all points over i: rap written by people who lack the brains and talent to write music. But they are too proud to hire third-party people for writing music (as did, for example, Ozzy), so trying to go solely by his lyrics. Music is not there at all, there is only a background theme.

And of course the factor of laziness and easy money. I write good poetry, can write a big verse at a time. What I? To what pace I can rivet a rap album in two weeks. Why would I want to suffer for months to compose the music? Wrote the lyrics, stood at the microphone and rowed money.

And what we have in the end? The style is steeped in laziness and having no creative potential (where no arrangements, then?).

Y
Ya Betmen 24.03.20

Potato that Russian is rap-cull!

Chaos Patriot +1

o
oOAttackOo 24.03.20

Metal Eagle Returns
I will add that in the case of Russian a turnip background theme is usually Mat

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 24.03.20

Metal Eagle Returns
I agree with you PS Ozzy and Black Sabbath too, very much.(: the album 13 is out June 11, 2013 very welcome !!!!!!

x
xAndrewx 24.03.20

hip-hop shakes

H
Hip Priest 24.03.20

M
May Allister 24.03.20

Russian Rap shit. Almost all of it. There are VERY few performers that really nice to listen to.
Russian Rap is judged by Gufu, AK-47, Timothy, and other rubbish. Maybe right, maybe not. I don't care.
I listen to rap. But not the shit that people sing the above line and the like. And standing, and normal.

J
Jean 24.03.20

Fashionable? Rather, just.

M
May Allister 24.03.20

Jean
Herd mentality. Herd. All rot and I rot.

M
Metal Eagle Returns 24.03.20

Horror and moral terror

You forgot the lullaby. They should be at the top of your dollspace. Especially funny to read the line on modern equipment is better when in the same list, rap is in the first place. Yes, there is all of the equipment except for the language did not really used.

Rap can combine in all musical styles. I do not argue. Can. But it does not.

D
Dreadnought. 24.03.20

And how many directions you just know something? Rock, rap, pop and the club experience? Oh, and classic yet.
Won.

With so many passed over blogging?